Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Roger Goodell Assclown Asylum (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Hey Unregistered (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=44596)

Dolphin22 04-01-2009 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertaker #59 (Post 1128434)
I have been getting requests to ban you from the Asylum. How come?

Because they are fvcking pathetic nieve gullible people that just want to play make believe and can't stand knowing about the real facts...my argument is post #1 on the Thread "Debate This"...just disregard the Brady Illigitimate kid thread...I know hes a good father..that was to throw in his preferential treatment and typical Pass he recieves..

as you will see for yourself my comments on the topics are completely backed by credible links and sources with the actual "FACTS" on a few major issues we debate in here...find just 1 credible debate from a Pat Fan that proves im lieing about any single one of my links that prove my argument..

You can't even find 1 single Patriot intelligent argument that proves anything other than "No Sah!!!! It isn't so !!!.."Your a douchebag D22" .. Brady is the greatest & you knowit"

Your all fvcking pathetic & this thread "Debate This" absolutely proves how fvcking pathetic you all are...UT...go ahead & ban me I pretty much wiped my ass all over all their faces in here anyway & it it certainly has lost its luster...they all smell like shit now,...
Do what you want...

you can certainly have these monkeys back up in the main board were you can all massage their balls so they sleep nice & cozy everynight

Muse 04-01-2009 08:51 AM

ROFLROFLROFL

This is just to damn funny

:thumb:

mikiemo83 04-01-2009 08:52 AM

Is this because BradysBrunch thought I was a mod?!!?!? man don't blame me for the actions of a overbearing sig bearer

Box_O_Rocks 04-01-2009 08:54 AM

Working for this ban request has been a long and challenging process, yet I wouldn't change a thing. I'd still put salt on it-that-sleeps-in-cat-litter-and-smells-of-stale-urine's ice cream. I'd cheerfully recommend P4E take anatomy classes to better identify the difference between testes and hemorrhoids in his self examinations. And I love dolphin, broiled with garlic butter and served with lemon. All this and the chance to pick on Paranoid Patriot, life is insane, but good. :rockon:

Box_O_Rocks 04-01-2009 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dolphin22 (Post 1128516)
Because they are fvcking pathetic nieve gullible people that just want to play make believe and can't stand knowing about the real facts...my argument is post #1 on the Thread "Debate This"...just disregard the Brady Illigitimate kid thread...I know hes a good father..that was to throw in his preferential treatment and typical Pass he recieves..

as you will see for yourself my comments on the topics are completely backed by credible links and sources with the actual "FACTS" on a few major issues we debate in here...find just 1 credible debate from a Pat Fan that proves im lieing about any single one of my links that prove my argument..

You can't even find 1 single Patriot intelligent argument that proves anything other than "No Sah!!!! It isn't so !!!.."Your a douchebag D22" .. Brady is the greatest & you knowit"

Your all fvcking pathetic & this thread "Debate This" absolutely proves how fvcking pathetic you all are...UT...go ahead & ban me I pretty much wiped my ass all over all their faces in here anyway & it it certainly has lost its luster...they all smell like shit now,...
Do what you want...

you can certainly have these monkeys back up in the main board were you can all massage their balls so they sleep nice & cozy everynight

RavenBHeeRavenBHeeRavenBHee

ParanoidPatriot 04-01-2009 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Box_O_Rocks (Post 1128525)
Working for this ban request has been a long and challenging process, yet I wouldn't change a thing. I'd still put salt on it-that-sleeps-in-cat-litter-and-smells-of-stale-urine's ice cream. I'd cheerfully recommend P4E take anatomy classes to better identify the difference between testes and hemorrhoids in his self examinations. And I love dolphin, broiled with garlic butter and served with lemon. All this and the chance to pick on Paranoid Patriot, life is insane, but good. :rockon:

You are so out of touch. P4E is not an AC, he's been banned.

I did get a very nice PM from P4E at patsfans, but he got banned there before I could reply.

Dolphin22 04-01-2009 09:01 AM

Want a great reason ...and a great laugh to again prove the childish bullshit I deal with.. here is a typical post from Midgar ..this is in my "Debate This" post #14 ... my favorite argument he writes is "These are Fat Lies"

1. Lie
2. You are Gay
3. You need to do you homework.
4. Lie
5. Lie
6. Lie
7. Lie
8. Lie

Man 6 out of your 8 were fat lies, maybe if you could actually talk like an adult and not lie, it would help you get a point across down here.

mikiemo83 04-01-2009 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertaker #59 (Post 1128434)
I have been getting requests to ban you from the Asylum. How come?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ParanoidPatriot (Post 1128534)
You are so out of touch. P4E is not an AC, he's been banned.

I did get a very nice PM from P4E at patsfans, but he got banned there before I could reply.

did he really get banned...hell if Not Every Man can last as long as he has what did the boy do?

RavenZ 04-01-2009 09:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
roflcopter

RhodyPatsFan 04-01-2009 09:06 AM

Quote:

Do what you want...

Owned... :jester::jester::jester:

ParanoidPatriot 04-01-2009 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83 (Post 1128551)
did he really get banned...hell if Not Every Man can last as long as he has what did the boy do?

I'll send you a lttle something via PM.

Whaler53 04-01-2009 09:21 AM

Quote:

Do what you want...

RavenBHee

Should I tell him?

mikiemo83 04-01-2009 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whaler53 (Post 1128593)
RavenBHee

Should I tell him?

that you started the petition...hell no

Grumpy_Bottom 04-01-2009 09:24 AM

Great thread! ROFL

Whaler53 04-01-2009 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83 (Post 1128596)
that you started the petition...hell no

:jester:

:STFU: