Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The SIX Ring Circus - Patriots Tailgate (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Last one to post in this thread wins (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=6438)

dchester 06-25-2004 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by nepats1012
Most of the pics in the beefcake thread are the kind of corny things you find in calanders or strip clubs. I'm not into that. I prefer "real" looking guys, not ones that are drowning in baby oil or rolling around in hay. I'm more into the "GQ" or sports type. You know sharply dressed or sweaty and dirty on a football or baseball field. :D


I know that's just getting you boys all hot picturing that, huh.:p

Well, if you are into "real" looking guys, maybe I should be posting pictures of myself. I look OK in a suit.
________
Toyota MC platform

bruschifan1 06-25-2004 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by nepats1012
Most of the pics in the beefcake thread are the kind of corny things you find in calanders or strip clubs. I'm not into that. I prefer "real" looking guys, not ones that are drowning in baby oil or rolling around in hay. I'm more into the "GQ" or sports type. You know sharply dressed or sweaty and dirty on a football or baseball field. :D


I know that's just getting you boys all hot picturing that, huh.:p

Please contribute! I generally post althlete pics... I'm not into the "pretty boys" myself.... But we need to beef up the thread so to speak... so... post away!!

bideau 06-25-2004 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by dchester
Well, if you are into "real" looking guys, maybe I should be posting pictures of myself. I look OK in a suit.
Ah, you forget my friend, there's evidence already posted (goto the last page)

Planet Draft Day Party

dchester 06-25-2004 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by bideau
Ah, you forget my friend, there's evidence already posted (goto the last page)

Planet Draft Day Party

Yes, and I look even better in a suit.
:cool:
________
Nash Metropolitan history

bideau 06-25-2004 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by dchester
Yes, and I look even better in a suit.
:cool:

Yes you do...and the proof is on this page:

Planet Photo Thread

Undertaker #59* 06-25-2004 12:49 PM

Peg has always called me afraid for not going to any of those gatherings (chicken shite I think she said), and its the truth because I am afraid that joephoto will steal my soul.

mgoblue101415 06-25-2004 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by bruschifan1
Please contribute! I generally post althlete pics... I'm not into the "pretty boys" myself.... But we need to beef up the thread so to speak... so... post away!!

You know, I did try to post a pic, but in the post preview the pic came up as that annoying little box with the red "X". I'm not sure if it's something on my puter or what. If I ever figure it out, I'll post on there. I hate to be outdone by men, even if it is in some beefcake/girlie threads. There's a lot of posts that need to be entered to catch up with the boy's thread.

Undertaker #59* 06-25-2004 12:53 PM

When you are surfing for pics, right click and save the image. The when you post here, do NOT use the IMG tags....write your message then hit the attachment button and navigate to where you have the pic saved on your HD. Should be good to go.

Undertaker #59* 06-25-2004 12:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
this button

bideau 06-25-2004 01:22 PM

Just when it looked like this thread was going to drop down.....

But there's no way I can let UT win this.

Annihilus 06-25-2004 01:56 PM

You will all bow down to my slacker might.

cadmonkey 06-25-2004 01:56 PM

I can say that thread only goes in one direction..........no where. What is good is that after a few days, people forget this thread exists then about a week later it appears again with a completly different topic being discussed.





and everyone will use it to pump up their post counts :thumb:

cadmonkey 06-25-2004 01:59 PM

Have I won yet?

Moebius 06-25-2004 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by cadmonkey
Have I won yet?
Nope.

kirjtc2 06-25-2004 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Moebius
Nope.
That's because I've won.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. Patriots Planet is not affiliated with the NFL or with the New England Patriots. The views and opinions on this forum do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the owners and/or operators of this forum and website.