Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The SIX Ring Circus - Patriots Tailgate (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Last one to post in this thread wins (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=6438)

PA_PATS_FAN54* 04-12-2005 10:52 AM

very nice Bid :thumb: ..... I'm looking for a rear window sticker/shade along the lines of City of Champions 1/2 Pats 1/2 Sox ....... or 1 each of Pats and Sox. so far no luck ....... good thing I'm a stubborn S O B o:-)

pookie 04-13-2005 11:24 AM

Soccer hooligans sure know how to have fun!

Effin Morons

MILAN, Italy (Reuters) -- The Champions League quarterfinal between Inter Milan and city rivals AC Milan was abandoned after 73 minutes on Tuesday after Milan keeper Dida was struck by one of dozens of flares thrown down from the stands.

German referee Markus Merk took the players off the pitch at the San Siro stadium after Inter fans began hurling plastic bottles and then over 30 flares on to the penalty area below them after a header by Esteban Cambiasso was disallowed.

Dida received medical treatment to his shoulder while Inter players urged their fans to stop hurling objects on to the pitch.

The goal frame disappeared in clouds of smoke as flares continued to be rained down and burn on the pitch.

The players came back on to the field after 25 minutes but Merk took them off again after just 30 seconds play and abandoned the game when more flares came raining down with no sign of intervention from the police.

Milan was leading 1-0 thanks to a first-half goal from Andriy Shevchenko, which had put it 3-0 up on aggregate after it won last week's first-leg 2-0 at the San Siro stadium the two clubs share.

UEFA's website reported that "referee Merk will now submit his report to the UEFA Control and Disciplinary Body, who will deal with the case."

PA_PATS_FAN54* 04-13-2005 11:39 AM

Re: Soccer hooligans sure know how to have fun!

Quote:

Originally posted by pookie
Effin Morons

MILAN, Italy (Reuters) -- The Champions League quarterfinal between Inter Milan and city rivals AC Milan was abandoned after 73 minutes on Tuesday after Milan keeper Dida was struck by one of dozens of flares thrown down from the stands.

German referee Markus Merk took the players off the pitch at the San Siro stadium after Inter fans began hurling plastic bottles and then over 30 flares on to the penalty area below them after a header by Esteban Cambiasso was disallowed.

Dida received medical treatment to his shoulder while Inter players urged their fans to stop hurling objects on to the pitch.

The goal frame disappeared in clouds of smoke as flares continued to be rained down and burn on the pitch.

The players came back on to the field after 25 minutes but Merk took them off again after just 30 seconds play and abandoned the game when more flares came raining down with no sign of intervention from the police.

Milan was leading 1-0 thanks to a first-half goal from Andriy Shevchenko, which had put it 3-0 up on aggregate after it won last week's first-leg 2-0 at the San Siro stadium the two clubs share.

UEFA's website reported that "referee Merk will now submit his report to the UEFA Control and Disciplinary Body, who will deal with the case."

Saw that on ESPN this morn....... fuggin pathetic

#1Patsfan_chica 04-14-2005 09:50 AM

Yeah, I saw it and couldn't believe it. That was really dangerous.

PA_PATS_FAN54* 04-14-2005 12:45 PM

After spending 2 HOURS searching my file cabinet and various other places where our "important papers" are kept it dawned on me that my 03 tax papers where in my DOR folder that I reorganized last week in preparation to take the ex back to court yet again.

I'm a freakin moron .... spent 2 hours searching for paper work that was sitting in plain view on my puter desk :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

taxes are finally complete at least :shake:

B A Rabbit 04-14-2005 04:45 PM

It's been awhile since I posted here, Thought I'd join the fray.

#1Patsfan_chica 04-15-2005 11:41 AM

Last day for taxes.

PA_PATS_FAN54* 04-15-2005 11:52 AM

how bout dem Bo sox:thumb:

bideau 04-15-2005 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by #1Patsfan_chica
Last day for taxes.
Filed mine over a month ago. Broke even on federal, got a little back on state. Overall, a decent tax year, relatively speaking.

mgoblue101415 04-15-2005 03:12 PM

I filed ours back in Feb as soon as we had all our documents. Got a few grand back.

But can I use that to go to a Pats game??? Noooooooo... I get no say at all in what it gets spent on.

The hubby tells me "we need this" or "we need that" and the rest gets used on bills through out the year. My opinion? Doesn't exist when it comes to money matters. Course, I don't see him gathering all the friggin info and actually DOING the taxes. I told him I expect a filing fee, since we would have to pay a tax preparer one if I didn't do it. I think I deserve the same friggin thing for doing ALL of it. And of course, once we get all the docs we need, then he's on my butt every friggin day about getting them done, and asking every day if they're done yet. :cuss:

Sorry, bad subject. I just had to rant.

I'm sure you're enthralled with my beef's with the hubby. :p

mikiemo83 04-15-2005 03:16 PM

did mine in feb also the preparer had her wife baby sit for me so we could get them done on her schedule

Ballbustah 04-15-2005 03:30 PM

I filed mine yesterday....

PA_PATS_FAN54* 04-15-2005 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ballbustah
I filed mine yesterday....
Me too..... free E-file as well

#1Patsfan_chica 04-17-2005 05:13 PM

:thumb:

PA_PATS_FAN54* 04-18-2005 08:35 AM

2 70 degree days in a row ...... can it be true that winter is indeed ovah! :dbanana: