Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The SIX Ring Circus - Patriots Tailgate (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Last one to post in this thread wins (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=6438)

Undertaker #59* 06-25-2004 11:23 AM

Last one to post in this thread wins

Just filling my stupid thread idea quota. And no, mods if you post in here and lock the thread, that's cheating. ;)

pookie 06-25-2004 11:26 AM

Wow.... you're asking for it. This could grow to epic proportions, but never surpassing the Buffalobills.com board's "Bump this thread until Gregg Williams gets fired" thread. :cool:

Undertaker #59* 06-25-2004 11:27 AM

I saw this on another board and it was interesting to watch the directions the thread went in.

I retake the lead! :)

bideau 06-25-2004 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Undertaker #59
I saw this on another board and it was interesting to watch the directions the thread went in.

I retake the lead! :)

So far, it's only a three horse race.

Annihilus 06-25-2004 11:32 AM

Hmm...now to find out how to write a script to automatically post a reply whenever someone posts here....

or is that cheating too...;)

I can just see a couple of months from now we'll be talking about madagascar hissing cockroaches or average rainfall in the Amazon basin...

Anyhow...I win!! :D

bideau 06-25-2004 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Annihilus
Anyhow...I win!! :D
No you don't :4321:

Annihilus 06-25-2004 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by bideau
No you don't :4321:
Hey now...Pookie is the only one allowed to flip me off buster...

:mad:

bideau 06-25-2004 11:38 AM

Quote:

Hey now...Pookie is the only one allowed to flip me off buster...

:mad:

I'm a moderator....I can do anything I want :harumph:

Undertaker #59* 06-25-2004 11:39 AM

Can you feel the rage?

Annihilus 06-25-2004 11:42 AM

Quote:

Can you feel the rage?
I can feel something...that smiley definately has an air of arrogance about it...

Some people's kids. You can't even smack 'em these days.

bideau 06-25-2004 11:47 AM

Quote:

I can feel something...that smiley definately has an air of arrogance about it...

:spank:

dchester 06-25-2004 11:48 AM

I'm still trying to figure out why someone would want to post to this thread.

:confused:
________
buy vaporizers

pookie 06-25-2004 11:48 AM

Quote:

Come live in Texas bruthah! They smack their kids in the middle of Walmart...

I'm winning.

Undertaker #59* 06-25-2004 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by dchester
I'm still trying to figure out why someone would want to post to this thread.

:confused:

A moment of weakness and boredom. I'll delete it if its that bad, or you can just let me win and it will go away on its own. ;)

pookie 06-25-2004 11:51 AM

Quote:

A moment of weakness and boredom. I'll delete it if its that bad, or you can just let me win and it will go away on its own. ;)
I believe it was part of dchester's plan to shame us into humiliation while he ran away with the grand prize for this thread.

BionicPatriot 06-25-2004 11:51 AM

Ill just post here because im bored. Wierd little thread...Hehe.

bideau 06-25-2004 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by BionicPatriot
Ill just post here because im bored. Wierd little thread...Hehe.
I'm more bored than you are.

BionicPatriot 06-25-2004 11:55 AM

Quote:

I'm more bored than you are.
I think not.

mgoblue101415 06-25-2004 11:58 AM

Just to point out the obvious... NO ONE WILL EVER WIN!!!!!! This is all a mind game. It's like the Matrix or the 13th Floor. You're going to try to accomplish something that can't be done. Or it's like the Song That Never Ends. Any way you look at it.... IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO WIN.:D

bideau 06-25-2004 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by nepats1012
Just to point out the obvious... NO ONE WILL EVER WIN!!!!!! This all a mind game. It's like the Matrix or the 13th Floor. You're going to try to accomplish something that can't be done. Or it's like the Song That Never Ends. Any way you look at it.... IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO WIN.:D
That may be true, but we'll find out who's the most stubborn.

Undertaker #59* 06-25-2004 11:59 AM

Quote:

Just to point out the obvious... NO ONE WILL EVER WIN!!!!!! This all a mind game. It's like the Matrix or the 13th Floor. You're going to try to accomplish something that can't be done. Or it's like the Song That Never Ends. Any way you look at it.... IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO WIN.:D
Don't listen to her....she is playing a mind game so that she can win. :)

BionicPatriot 06-25-2004 11:59 AM

Quote:

Well, its a good way to get the post count up!;) :p

Undertaker #59* 06-25-2004 12:00 PM

Quote:

Well, its a good way to get the post count up!;) :p
From what I have seen BP, you don't need much help there. :)

BionicPatriot 06-25-2004 12:00 PM

Quote:

Don't listen to her....she is playing a mind game so that she can win. :)
On but she wont!:p

BionicPatriot 06-25-2004 12:01 PM

Quote:

From what I have seen BP, you don't need much help there. :)
Well because of you and Bid and your damned 2000+ post counts....I am not cool anymore untill I hit the 2000 mark!;)

Undertaker #59* 06-25-2004 12:02 PM

Quote:

Just to point out the obvious... NO ONE WILL EVER WIN!!!!!! This is all a mind game. It's like the Matrix or the 13th Floor. You're going to try to accomplish something that can't be done. Or it's like the Song That Never Ends. Any way you look at it.... IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO WIN.:D
Consider it a sociology experiment. :)

bideau 06-25-2004 12:02 PM

Quote:

Well because of you and Bid and your damned 2000+ post counts....I am not cool anymore untill I hit the 2000 mark!;)
How about Pookie and his 3000+ count? And don't forget Hawg's 2000+.

BionicPatriot 06-25-2004 12:03 PM

Quote:

Consider it a sociology experiment. :)
So now your one of those wierd science guys that make me his pet rat? Dmanit...I knew there was something wrong with you!!!:p

BionicPatriot 06-25-2004 12:04 PM

Quote:

How about Pookie and his 3000+ count? And don't forget Hawg's 2000+.
Well....I will leave Pookums Dearest under the "to cool for my pants" list for now....You guys are just cool with your fancy smanchy post count....Dont get to excited though!;) :p

pookie 06-25-2004 12:05 PM

3471 + 1 = 3472.

Thank you

Annihilus 06-25-2004 12:06 PM

Quote:

Yeah well at least UT's posts had quite a bit of 'substance' to them, if you know what I mean...;)

Not sure what Bideau's excuse is :D. I'm just happy to hit 1000. Woohoo!

Time to duck and run - I have a feeling I'm gonna get rapped on the head by bid's superbowl ring.

(BTW - 13th floor was an awesome movie - gotta love Gretchen Mol).

pookie 06-25-2004 12:08 PM

kcuf tihs ssip

Undertaker #59* 06-25-2004 12:08 PM

Yeah, I had a few stupid threads like this one though too.

bideau 06-25-2004 12:09 PM

Quote:

Yeah well at least UT's posts had quite a bit of 'substance' to them, if you know what I mean...;)

Time to duck and run - I have a feeling I'm gonna get rapped on the head by bid's superbowl ring.

And the gloves come off.

:fight:

BionicPatriot 06-25-2004 12:10 PM

Quote:

Welcome...Your now in the losers club with me. Care to be my friend?:p But my posts were always about helpful as running water....:(

bideau 06-25-2004 12:10 PM

Quote:

BTW, has anyone bothered to count how many of UT's posts are girlie pics :shrug:

Annihilus 06-25-2004 12:10 PM

Quote:

Yeah, I had a few stupid threads like this one though too.
Yeah - a 'stupid' thread with 33 replies and 100 views in 10 minutes.

Not too bad, methinks. Doesn't have to be brain science to have fun with it.

mgoblue101415 06-25-2004 12:11 PM

I have to get back what little posts I had during the Planet's little technical difficulties. I'm guessing that's why my posts went back to "0", because they were during the problems. So I guess this thread can turn me into a post-whore.:p

pookie 06-25-2004 12:12 PM

Quote:

So I guess this thread can turn me into a post-whore.:p
Oooooh. I like when you talk that way missy.

Undertaker #59* 06-25-2004 12:13 PM

Quote:

BTW, has anyone bothered to count how many of UT's posts are girlie pics :shrug:
About 1011.

(was a thousand when I decided to quit, then I realized I had some pics leftover)

I am ashamed. :sulk:

BionicPatriot 06-25-2004 12:13 PM

Quote:

I have to get back what little posts I had during the Planet's little technical difficulties. I'm guessing that's why my posts went back to "0", because they were during the problems. So I guess this thread can turn me into a post-whore.:p
Use the beefcake thread. OR hell, if ya got a little Bi in ya hit up the girlie thread!:D

dchester 06-25-2004 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by pookie
I believe it was part of dchester's plan to shame us into humiliation while he ran away with the grand prize for this thread.
You weren't supposed to figure it out that quickly. I must be slipping.
:)
________
Plymouth Deluxe specifications

BionicPatriot 06-25-2004 12:15 PM

Quote:

About 1011.

(was a thousand when I decided to quit, then I realized I had some pics leftover)

I am ashamed. :sulk:

Dont worry man.....If thats all ya did well, I guess I make you Mr. Clean:D

Oedipus Tex 06-25-2004 12:17 PM

What in the name of all that is holy is this about?

Can't you all just play those penguin games or something?

Alternatively, as Judge Smails might say: "Don't you have HOMES?"

Annihilus 06-25-2004 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Oedipus Tex
Yeah - and you're standing on the porch...GET THE HECK OFF'N IT!!

Oedipus Tex 06-25-2004 12:18 PM

Quote:

Use the beefcake thread. OR hell, if ya got a little Bi in ya hit up the girlie thread!:D
Not that anyone would notice, but I contributed to the Beefcake thread. :D

Undertaker #59* 06-25-2004 12:18 PM

Quote:

What in the name of all that is holy is this about?

Can't you all just play those penguin games or something?

Thats the problem...if I was home I would have plenty of other stuff to do...terribly sorry.

bideau 06-25-2004 12:19 PM

Quote:

Not that anyone would notice, but I contributed to the Beefcake thread. :D
I'm not sure what you contributed, but on my browser, it came up as an empty post.

Oedipus Tex 06-25-2004 12:20 PM

Quote:

I'm not sure what you contributed, but on my browser, it came up as an empty post.
That's unfortunate. I'll have to down/upload it instead of hotlinking.

Look at me showing off my internet vocab that I learned about a week ago!

bideau 06-25-2004 12:22 PM

Quote:

That's unfortunate. I'll have to down/upload it instead of hotlinking.

Look at me showing off my internet vocab that I learned about a week ago!

I never said I wanted to look at it (not that there's anything wrong with that).

I miss alot of links at work because of our damned firewall. They actually expect us to get things done around here :mad:

BionicPatriot 06-25-2004 12:23 PM

That pic ya posted was mighty disturbing....:eek:

mgoblue101415 06-25-2004 12:25 PM

Quote:

Most of the pics in the beefcake thread are the kind of corny things you find in calanders or strip clubs. I'm not into that. I prefer "real" looking guys, not ones that are drowning in baby oil or rolling around in hay. I'm more into the "GQ" or sports type. You know sharply dressed or sweaty and dirty on a football or baseball field. :D

I know that's just getting you boys all hot picturing that, huh.:p

dchester 06-25-2004 12:26 PM

Quote:

I never said I wanted to look at it (not that there's anything wrong with that).

I miss alot of links at work because of our damned firewall. They actually expect us to get things done around here :mad:

I can't look at it until I get home tonight.
________
extreme vaporizer review

Oedipus Tex 06-25-2004 12:26 PM

Quote:

I think you DO want to look at it. Go ahead. Look.

You know you want to.

Oedipus Tex 06-25-2004 12:27 PM

It's nothing to worry about, guys.

It's a little different picture of a guy who probably will have some questions about last night.

bideau 06-25-2004 12:27 PM

Quote:

I think you DO want to look at it. Go ahead. Look.

You know you want to.

Aaaaahhhh...I think I just went blind. Better be careful. The ladies can pollute our domain as well.

BionicPatriot 06-25-2004 12:28 PM

Quote:

Most of the pics in the beefcake thread are the kind of corny things you find in calanders or strip clubs. I'm not into that. I prefer "real" looking guys, not ones that are drowning in baby oil or rolling around in hay. I'm more into the "GQ" or sports type. You know sharply dressed or sweaty and dirty on a football or baseball field. :D

When I saw that guy on the beach I just wanted to squeeze his cutey pie little buns untill he screamed! Oh darling!:eek: Wow, what my fellow Patriot fans have done to my mind.....:D But I must admit...Those guys look more queer than Micheal Jackson.....

bideau 06-25-2004 12:28 PM

Quote:

Are you taking resumes :D

BionicPatriot 06-25-2004 12:29 PM

Quote:

It's nothing to worry about, guys.

It's a little different picture of a guy who probably will have some questions about last night.

Yeah, hopefully Big Al can give him a call.

Undertaker #59* 06-25-2004 12:31 PM

Quote:

Dirty and sweaty? I can do that without trying ;) :p

dchester 06-25-2004 12:35 PM

Quote:

Well, if you are into "real" looking guys, maybe I should be posting pictures of myself. I look OK in a suit.
________
Toyota MC platform

bruschifan1 06-25-2004 12:37 PM

Quote:

Please contribute! I generally post althlete pics... I'm not into the "pretty boys" myself.... But we need to beef up the thread so to speak... so... post away!!

bideau 06-25-2004 12:38 PM

Quote:

Well, if you are into "real" looking guys, maybe I should be posting pictures of myself. I look OK in a suit.
Ah, you forget my friend, there's evidence already posted (goto the last page)

Planet Draft Day Party

dchester 06-25-2004 12:42 PM

Quote:

Ah, you forget my friend, there's evidence already posted (goto the last page)

Planet Draft Day Party

Yes, and I look even better in a suit.
:cool:
________
Nash Metropolitan history

bideau 06-25-2004 12:47 PM

Quote:

Yes, and I look even better in a suit.
:cool:

Yes you do...and the proof is on this page:

Planet Photo Thread

Undertaker #59* 06-25-2004 12:49 PM

Peg has always called me afraid for not going to any of those gatherings (chicken shite I think she said), and its the truth because I am afraid that joephoto will steal my soul.

mgoblue101415 06-25-2004 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by bruschifan1
Please contribute! I generally post althlete pics... I'm not into the "pretty boys" myself.... But we need to beef up the thread so to speak... so... post away!!

You know, I did try to post a pic, but in the post preview the pic came up as that annoying little box with the red "X". I'm not sure if it's something on my puter or what. If I ever figure it out, I'll post on there. I hate to be outdone by men, even if it is in some beefcake/girlie threads. There's a lot of posts that need to be entered to catch up with the boy's thread.

Undertaker #59* 06-25-2004 12:53 PM

When you are surfing for pics, right click and save the image. The when you post here, do NOT use the IMG tags....write your message then hit the attachment button and navigate to where you have the pic saved on your HD. Should be good to go.

Undertaker #59* 06-25-2004 12:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
this button

bideau 06-25-2004 01:22 PM

Just when it looked like this thread was going to drop down.....

But there's no way I can let UT win this.

Annihilus 06-25-2004 01:56 PM

You will all bow down to my slacker might.

cadmonkey 06-25-2004 01:56 PM

I can say that thread only goes in one direction..........no where. What is good is that after a few days, people forget this thread exists then about a week later it appears again with a completly different topic being discussed.

and everyone will use it to pump up their post counts :thumb:

cadmonkey 06-25-2004 01:59 PM

Have I won yet?

Moebius 06-25-2004 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by cadmonkey
Have I won yet?
Nope.

kirjtc2 06-25-2004 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Moebius
Nope.
That's because I've won.

mgoblue101415 06-25-2004 04:31 PM

No winner yet.:p

Annihilus 06-25-2004 04:36 PM

Quote:

No winner yet.:p
Well - we certainly can't have anyone from Illinois winning this contest...

:D

(I can't really say too much though as I currently live in MN... :rolleyes: )

BionicPatriot 06-25-2004 04:36 PM

Ill just post here. Im so hungry and tired:(

kirjtc2 06-25-2004 05:11 PM

Hey, what did i say above?

I won it already! STOP POSTING DAMMIT!

JPK

dropKickMurphy 06-25-2004 05:27 PM

The next person to post in this thread is gay.

bideau 06-25-2004 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by dropKickMurphy
The next person to post in this thread is gay.
Yeah, we used that line back in 2nd grade.

I'm back and all refreshed.

Annihilus 06-25-2004 06:20 PM

Quote:

Yeah, we used that line back in 2nd grade.

I'm back and all refreshed.

Yeah.....and not that there's anything wrong with that anyway.

bruschifan1 06-25-2004 07:48 PM

How about "Coke" when you said something at the same time as someone...:D

pookie 06-25-2004 10:00 PM

Quote:

How about "Coke" when you said something at the same time as someone...:D
No Mrs B, you have to say "Jinx" when that happens. Then that person can not talk until somebody says their name. However, my wife and her friends used to say "pinch poke, you owe me a coke". Now THAT was gay! ;)

canadianpatsfan 06-25-2004 10:57 PM

Ok so nothing better to do cause of the lack of football!!!!!!!!
Well it's my fisrt reply here........can see this thread going for awhile....lmao.

bideau 06-26-2004 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by canadianpatsfan
Ok so nothing better to do cause of the lack of football!!!!!!!!
Well it's my fisrt reply here........can see this thread going for awhile....lmao.

We can't let someone who's only posted one reply get ahead in this thread.

Did anyone do cooties vaccinations in 1st grade?

canadianpatsfan 06-26-2004 06:36 AM

Ok so here's #2 then.......lol

bideau 06-26-2004 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by canadianpatsfan
Ok so here's #2 then.......lol
I may have to let you get the last word in since I'm leaving for the day. But mark my words, I will be back tomorrow.

Undertaker #59* 06-26-2004 07:44 AM

What? This is still here?

PatsButterfly 06-26-2004 08:07 AM

Yep..it's still here...

(oh BTW, I win)

dropKickMurphy 06-26-2004 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by pookie
No Mrs B, you have to say "Jinx" when that happens. Then that person can not talk until somebody says their name. However, my wife and her friends used to say "pinch poke, you owe me a coke". Now THAT was gay! ;)
In our tribe it was "Owe me a Hershey Bar and a Coke".
The other person could slap you back and say "Returns" unless you said "No Returns" real fast.

How about childhood rituals involving flatulance? Kids nowadays have that silly "doorknob" thing going. We had all kinds of ways to pin the blame on someone. My favorite is the all-time classic "He who smelt it, dealt it."

bruschifan1 06-26-2004 08:59 AM

My fave was the infamous "you buy, I fly" line for penny candy or the icecream man.

mgoblue101415 06-26-2004 09:48 AM

Quote:

My fave was the infamous "you buy, I fly" line for penny candy or the icecream man.

We still use that line. Only now it's for late night snacks or beer.

bruschifan1 06-26-2004 10:54 AM

LOL...these days though, I'd much rather buy than fly!

pookie 06-26-2004 02:21 PM

Quote:

LOL...these days though, I'd much rather buy than fly!
Me too.

Annihilus 06-26-2004 02:37 PM

In grade school (even through high-school) we had intricate games of tag during class. If you were touched by whoever was 'IT' - that meant you were 'IT' and there were no touchbacks.

You've never seen so many kids up sharpening their pencils and walking back to their desks using different paths.

To my recollection we never got busted.

The funniest thing I remember is one of my buddies one day didn't have a pencil - so he got up with his pen and went over to the sharpener and pretended to sharpen his pen. Everyone but the teacher noticed what he was doing and we had to really bite our lips to keep from busting a gut.

PatsButterfly 06-26-2004 05:44 PM

:thumb:

Still Winning!

bideau 06-26-2004 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by PatsButterfly
:thumb:

Still Winning!

Not anymore :D

pookie 06-26-2004 07:42 PM

Quote:

Not anymore :D
Hi bideau. Fancy meeting you here today.

bruschifan1 06-26-2004 08:17 PM

I see it's another WILD Saturday night for you again, eh Pook?!

Mrs. B.... (who is spending hers the same way!:D )