Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The SIX Ring Circus - Patriots Tailgate (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Official PatriotsPlanet Girlie Pic Thread (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=1938)

pookie 04-08-2003 08:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)

spinaltap 04-08-2003 10:57 AM

all my pics are too big. any help?

pookie 04-08-2003 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by shurkis
all my pics are too big. any help?
Use smaller pics.......;)

Or, you could use a photo editor, making the jpg photos smaller in actual size or decrease the quality of the jpg some and that might make them fit. I had to do that w/ the fine piece of chicken that I posted just below.....

Hawg73 04-08-2003 12:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Bad girl.

Hawg73 04-08-2003 12:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My best contribution in a while.

Hawg73 04-08-2003 12:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
A dream is a wish that your heart makes......

Hawg73 04-08-2003 12:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Everybody defines patriotism in their own unique way.

pookie 04-08-2003 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Hawg73
Everybody defines patriotism in their own unique way.
Hmmmm. Looks like somebody has renewed their membership to bigg'ns.com. :p

spinaltap 04-08-2003 12:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
how's this for a few girlies?

Nomar 04-08-2003 01:05 PM

damn!!!!!!!!!

Post 861 by Hawg73 looks like my downstairs neighbor...boobzilla.

pookie 04-08-2003 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by shurkis
how's this for a few girlies?
Beautiful....

Shurkis, now you need to go into your "My Patriots Planet". Then, click on "Edit Options". Under Thread View Options, click the "yes" to the right of Show image attachments and [img ] code in Posts?. This will make your pictures show up here, instead of simply showing up as a link.

04-08-2003 03:44 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by pookie [/i]
[B]Shurkis, now you need to go into your "My Patriots Planet". Then, click on "Edit Options". Under Thread View Options, click the "yes" to the right of [b]Show image attachments and [img ] code in Posts?[/b]. This will make your pictures show up here, instead of simply showing up as a link. [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, Pookie, while that could logically be the problem experience tells me otherwise. There is a problem with bitmap files (.bmp) linking rather than attaching even though the settings indicate otherwise. Although you are correct: while the setting still needs to be as you described it is probably not the problem.

If you have an image editor, you can save the file as a jpeg (.jpg), select the "edit" button, check the box next to "upload new image" and re-attach the file as a jpeg. For some reason this happens with bitmaps.

pookie 04-08-2003 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by NoRespect
Actually, Pookie, while that could logically be the problem experience tells me otherwise. There is a problem with bitmap files (.bmp) linking rather than attaching even though the settings indicate otherwise. Although you are correct: while the setting still needs to be as you described it is probably not the problem.

If you have an image editor, you can save the file as a jpeg (.jpg), select the "edit" button, check the box next to "upload new image" and re-attach the file as a jpeg. For some reason this happens with bitmaps.

Well, I'll be dipped in bat dung! You're right, NR. I tested it w/ a .bmp and sure 'nuff, it showed up as a link...

04-08-2003 04:06 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by pookie [/i]
[B]Well, I'll be dipped in bat dung! [/B][/QUOTE]
Who said this job doesn't have any benes?

Slap ma fro.

Patman12 04-08-2003 05:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Back to the partially clad womens...