Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Archives (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Random Thoughts That Don't Warrant Full Threads (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=38224)

tommysgirl 09-26-2008 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarrylStingley (Post 918381)
The guy was Exec of the year and made a series of moves that transformed your team from the cellar to champions in one season....and your reaction is "he's not so great; if the guy whose pants he took down wasn't so lousy, he would be deserving of less credit...."

I dunno, I do quibble with his Posey decision this year (if it was his decision)....but I think he's a pretty damned good GM, and I do think that there's a wide gap between worship and saying that he's not a good GM or whatever you first said.

DS..I love your insane passion and insane hatred and I love all your threads and polls. We just don't see eye to eye on this. I think he is a decent GM who had a great year. Nothing more, nothing less.

DarrylStingley 09-26-2008 04:44 PM

Random thought: Need to step away from the computer for a little while....see ya all in a few days.

SteelerFan87 09-26-2008 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarrylStingley (Post 918425)
Random thought: Need to step away from the computer for a little while....see ya all in a few days.

Translation: "Sarah Palin is making a campaign stop in my town."

:D

bideau 09-26-2008 07:57 PM

So I show up at CBS Scene tonight, bucket hat in hand, and not a single woman wanted to talk to me. :(

Now I'm back home drinking by myself. I don't understand what went wrong. :huh:

RoadGrader 09-26-2008 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bideau (Post 918545)
So I show up at CBS Scene tonight, bucket hat in hand, and not a single woman wanted to talk to me. :(

Now I'm back home drinking by myself. I don't understand what went wrong. :huh:

take the Planet Vow of Celibacy (PVOC) like I have and you won't have the heartache of miss trying to swing and then missing

see? :D

SteelerFan87 09-26-2008 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoadGrader (Post 918548)
take the Planet Vow of Celibacy (PVOC) like I have and you won't have the heartache of miss trying to swing and then missing

see? :D

Now I see your strategy. You're hoping if you get everybody else to become celibate, that will leave all teh wimmenz for you.

sir_drinkalot 09-26-2008 08:17 PM

I dont have it on tape..but I MUST look like an idiot playing with my wii.

RoadGrader 09-26-2008 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelerFan87 (Post 918549)
Now I see your strategy. You're hoping if you get everybody else to become celibate, that will leave all teh wimmenz for you.

don't try too hard to "see" anything that rhymes or reasons w/ me kid ---- this is a random thought thread.....this is what I DO HERE.....ALL TEH TIME ---->random thoughts

think about it :spock: :Lecture:

and another thing, the weather men ALL SAID the Greater Boston area would have 3 days STRAIGHT OF TORRENTIAL RAINS and yet the RedSox are playing the MFYs as we speak so I would say F*** ALL the weather men but I can't being that I'm in a PVOC currently

sir_drinkalot 09-26-2008 08:51 PM

* Dogs main source of ID is the pattern on their nose. I find this funny. Dont know why. I guess I have visions of them getting 'nose' printed at the police station.

* Schedule your Colonoscopy for the morning. The rest of the day will fly by.

* Bacardi and Diet Coke..gets the job done. :)

* If Clay Aiken and K.D Lang danced, who would lead? My money is on Ms Lang. And would we know the difference?

SteelerFan87 09-26-2008 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoadGrader (Post 918551)
and another thing, the weather men ALL SAID the Greater Boston area would have 3 days STRAIGHT OF TORRENTIAL RAINS and yet the RedSox are playing the MFYs as we speak so I would say F*** ALL the weather men but I can't being that I'm in a PVOC currently

So you're saying if you weren't in this "PVOC", you'd be F***ing weather men?

WTF? "Ovah?"

chiefsgal* 09-26-2008 09:23 PM

how do they get the creme inside twinkies.....:shrug::jester:

tehrick67 09-26-2008 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefsgal* (Post 918558)

It's a secret:coffee:

bideau 09-26-2008 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefsgal* (Post 918558)

Ever seen American Pie?

chiefsgal* 09-26-2008 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tehrick67 (Post 918559)
It's a secret:coffee:

:banghead:

chiefsgal* 09-26-2008 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bideau (Post 918561)
Ever seen American Pie?

:blink: