Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Archives (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Random Thoughts That Don't Warrant Full Threads (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=38224)

DarrylStingley 10-02-2008 12:31 PM

That the Sox game for Sunday has not been scheduled yet annoys the hell out of me.

I will be even more annoyed if it conflicts with the pats game.

mikiemo83 10-02-2008 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarrylStingley (Post 924721)
That the Sox game for Sunday has not been scheduled yet annoys the hell out of me.

I will be even more annoyed if it conflicts with the pats game.

no it will be the late or 9:30 pm game so we continue the sleep deprevation Navy Seal training

tehrick67 10-02-2008 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83 (Post 924735)
no it will be the late or 9:30 pm game so we continue the sleep deprevation Navy Seal training

I agree, no way they put it up against the Pats.

easycome_easygo 10-02-2008 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 924709)
Rhode Island Channel 6 Newswoman Doreen Scanlon is way hot. Her pic doesn't do her justice...

http://media.abc6.com/images/WLNE_Doreen_Scanlon1.jpg

She is pretty! She reminds me of this girl I went to high school with. Her name isn't Doreen though.

DarrylStingley 10-03-2008 07:34 AM

I can read and talk about the Sox all day long, but is there anything more tired than the "Bay as replacement for Manny/Bay response that he's just trying to be himself" story line?

The 1567th story to that effect in the Boston Globe alone appeared this morning.

Get another angle, boys and girls.

What's next? A story on how BB doesn't give the media much information about injuries?

PatrietteAz 10-03-2008 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VYF (Post 924745)
She is pretty! She reminds me of this girl I went to high school with. Her name isn't Doreen though.

She looks a little like the Patriots Football Weekly reporter whose name escapes me at the moment.:)

JD10367 10-06-2008 02:06 PM

1.) Just watched the pilot episode of "Fringe" off my TiVo. I really liked it. (Which means it'll probably be canceled soon...)

2.) It really sucks that the Sox couldn't win last night. They could have used the day off to heal up (guys like Lowell, etc.,.). You know, I really thought they might NOT start Beckett last night... maybe that would've been a good idea.

3.) If Smart keeps moving our car delivery date out one day for each day that goes by (this is the 10th day in a row), I'm gonna have to choke a b*tch.

4.) Johnny Rockets has good cheese fries.

5.) Dropping your full cup of Dunkin' Donuts in the supermarket sucks. :mad:

6.) Where the hell is Muse?!?

tehrick67 10-06-2008 02:09 PM

I'm not sure I will make it thru the Sox game tonight without falling asleep.

PatrietteAz 10-06-2008 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tehrick67 (Post 928714)

I felt for you all last night watching..doesn't tonight's game start earlier?

TBrownslady 10-06-2008 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tehrick67 (Post 928714)

I fell asleep in the bottom of the 12th last night. I made it the whole night and fell asleep THEN! We could have tied it up or got a 2 run homer to win it and I would of missed it! But I didn't so I am ok now. Hopefully tonight isn't another 5 hour + game

tehrick67 10-06-2008 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatrietteAz (Post 928719)
I felt for you all last night watching..doesn't tonight's game start earlier?

Later. 8:37:suicide:

PatrietteAz 10-06-2008 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tehrick67 (Post 928731)
Later. 8:37:suicide:

Oh damn that sucks..What the HELL are they doing? THe ratings must be terrible!! I mean yeah there are alot of Sox fans out here but jeez

tehrick67 10-06-2008 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatrietteAz (Post 928736)
Oh damn that sucks..What the HELL are they doing? THe ratings must be terrible!! I mean yeah there are alot of Sox fans out here but jeez

they know Sox fans will watch no matter what..Hey MLB:4321:

SteelerFan87 10-06-2008 02:21 PM

I was kind of rooting for the Cubs, to finally end all the crap about the curse. They're gone. I was rooting for the Brewers, because of Jason Kendall and Solomon Torres. They're done.

Now I'm left with the following choices:
1. Rays? They're a good, young, small market team that's finally getting a chance after years of hopelessness in a division where the Red Sox and Yankees are contenders every year.
2. White Sox? It would be nice for Ken Griffey Jr (IMO, best player of his generation) to win a World Series, I like Ozzie Guillen, and don't forget last time the White Sox won the WS, the Steelers won the SB. :D
3. Angels? They're a great team. Fun to watch.
4. Red Sox? This could be the best year of Jason Bay's life. He starts out bouncing back from a couple dissappointing seasons by being part of the best outfield in baseball, delivering some clutch hits and being part of like 20 thrilling come from behind victories, then goes on to win the World Series on his new team, while continuing to shine in the post season.
(numbers do not reflect order of priority for me. I haven't yet picked who I want to win)

patsload 10-06-2008 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tehrick67 (Post 928742)
they know Sox fans will watch no matter what..Hey MLB:4321:

exactly as if I'm not wiped out enough