Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Oedipus Tex Classic Thread Forum (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Official Patriots Planet Photo thread (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=3424)

Ottawapatty 03-21-2003 02:56 PM

Official Patriots Planet Photo thread
 
1 Attachment(s)
Hey I did a search for this but didn't find any one place to put a face with a username. All this talk of war and not football has kinda got me down so here it goes.

Come one, come all! Post your photos here if you dare.

I'll start. Hopefully Monday I'll be able to post the photo I have of myself w/ the Grey Cup.

Here we go! ---

Ottawapatty 03-21-2003 02:57 PM

Another
 
1 Attachment(s)
Here is another,

This photos aren't the best, but it is all I have on my computer today! I will find better examples of me at home this weekend.

pookie 03-21-2003 03:41 PM

Re: Another
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Ottawapatty
Here is another,

This photos aren't the best, but it is all I have on my computer today! I will find better examples of me at home this weekend.

Hey, look at it this way Matt.... At least your girlfriend is very attractive... Just kidding.

Peas

BuckWild 03-21-2003 04:02 PM

Re: Re: Another
 
Quote:

Originally posted by pookie
Hey, look at it this way Matt.... At least your girlfriend is very attractive... Just kidding.

Peas

Dohhhh!

pookie went there!

This has the potential of becoming a very ugly (read, hilarious for the thick skinned) thread.

Let the games begin!

BuckWild!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ottawapatty 03-21-2003 04:36 PM

I can see the potential for uglyness on this thread (in more ways than one) but fret not for I have thick skin and actually that is my girlfriend's little sister. I only had two photos on my computer and that happened to be one of them. I will try to find a few more, but I urge you to post a few. I am curious to put faces to names here.

Patman12 03-21-2003 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ottawapatty
I can see the potential for uglyness on this thread (in more ways than one) but fret not for I have thick skin and actually that is my girlfriend's little sister. I only had two photos on my computer and that happened to be one of them. I will try to find a few more, but I urge you to post a few. I am curious to put faces to names here.
I had that pleasure once, two sisters at the same time. Mmmm sisters. ;)

pookie 03-21-2003 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Patman12
I had that pleasure once, two sisters at the same time. Mmmm sisters. ;)
Ya, me too.... Then my alarm clock went off!

Phobia 03-21-2003 11:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Some of you guys don't know who I am, but I'll post a pic.

This is me with my bride of 1 year.

pookie 03-22-2003 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Phobia
Some of you guys don't know who I am, but I'll post a pic.

This is me with my bride of 1 year.

At the risk of seeming extremely stupid and not being an HBO subscriber....Is that really you Phobia or is it some Sopranos or other picture?

I'm thinking of posting a pic of my wedding photo from '91 and letting everybody think that I really still look like my '91 form!

Phobia 03-22-2003 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by pookie
At the risk of seeming extremely stupid and not being an HBO subscriber....Is that really you Phobia or is it some Sopranos or other picture?
Hehe - yeah, it's me. I could post wedding photos from '91 as well, but I'd rather not be seen with that woman.

pookie 03-22-2003 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Phobia
Hehe - yeah, it's me. I could post wedding photos from '91 as well, but I'd rather not be seen with that woman.
'Nuff said. Pardon me if I say that your wife is even better looking than you or Ottawapattie's girlfriend's sister. You'd have to read way too much to get to that one. But good luck w/ the new bride.....not sure that a full year even counts as new. But God bless anyway.

Phobia 03-22-2003 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by pookie
'Nuff said. Pardon me if I say that your wife is even better looking than you or Ottawapattie's girlfriend's sister. You'd have to read way too much to get to that one. But good luck w/ the new bride.....not sure that a full year even counts as new. But God bless anyway.
Lucky for me, she's half blind. She'll probably get lasic and file for divorce on the same day. However, I didn't marry her for her looks, I married her for her mon-ay. I'm thrilled you didn't find me attractive. You don't know how much that means to me.

BTW, I'm just a hop, skip and a very long jump down I-45 from you. Austin is actually residing in your neck of the woods as well.

pookie 03-22-2003 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Phobia
Lucky for me, she's half blind. She'll probably get lasic and file for divorce on the same day. However, I didn't marry her for her looks, I married her for her mon-ay. I'm thrilled you didn't find me attractive. You don't know how much that means to me.

BTW, I'm just a hop, skip and a very long jump down I-45 from you. Austin is actually residing in your neck of the woods as well.

Don't feel bad man, all of our wives go selectively blind over time...but then again, so do we.

Long jump down 45. That puts you in the most polluted city in America. Congrats, I think.

Austin living in my neck of the woods could mean being anywhere from Oaklahoma City to Waco on the 35 corridor. These Texans think big, ya know, and I'm just a Yankee who's never seen a highway before 'cept for that 95 road and maybe 'root 1'!

Thanks for your help Phobia!

Phobia 03-22-2003 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by pookie
Don't feel bad man, all of our wives go selectively blind over time...but then again, so do we.

Long jump down 45. That puts you in the most polluted city in America. Congrats, I think.

Nah - I think we're 2nd or 3rd (not that it's any consolation). Fortunately, I live on the north side with lots of trees to help....

Austin lives in the DFW area. I appreciate the comments about my wife. She's very good to me.

ItsGood_ItsGood 03-22-2003 11:24 AM

Yard work
 
1 Attachment(s)
Here's a recent shot of me doing a little landscaping around Casa ItsGood.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. Patriots Planet is not affiliated with the NFL or with the New England Patriots. The views and opinions on this forum do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the owners and/or operators of this forum and website.