Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Archives (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Random Thoughts That Don't Warrant Full Threads (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=38224)

imapig 07-12-2012 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 1901170)
We got a free package of 'sunrise granola' yesterday here. It's a full size sample of one of the products we sell in the club. They want to get our feedback. My boss comes over and says "did you count out the calories for the granola? It comes to almost 2000 calories for the whole thing? I gave mine away"

Ummmm so are you gonna eat 1 lb of granola in a day??? That's a lot of granola

Since you gave it away does that mean your the type who starts eating something yummy its all gatta go in teh belly fast? I can't buy Breyers coffee Ice cream or I'll eat the whole thing in one sitting by the way...:)

TBrownslady 07-12-2012 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imapig (Post 1901174)
Since you gave it away does that mean your the type who starts eating something yummy its all gatta go in teh belly fast? I can't buy Breyers coffee Ice cream or I'll eat the whole thing in one sitting by the way...:)

No I still have mine. I was quoting her. See the quotations? lol

I have been picking at mine everyday and have to say it is pretty damn tasty. But I can't imagine eating it in large quantities with all the sweetness going on. Never mind that I have to pick around the cranberries and peanuts lol

Pyxis 07-12-2012 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 1901170)
We got a free package of 'sunrise granola' yesterday here. It's a full size sample of one of the products we sell in the club. They want to get our feedback. My boss comes over and says "did you count out the calories for the granola? It comes to almost 2000 calories for the whole thing? I gave mine away"

Ummmm so are you gonna eat 1 lb of granola in a day??? That's a lot of granola

Yeah I don't think I can eat a pound of anything in one day. I have to have variety.
Posted via Mobile Device

imapig 07-12-2012 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyxis (Post 1901178)
Yeah I don't think I can eat a pound of anything in one day. I have to have variety.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bummer....:coffee:

TBrownslady 07-12-2012 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyxis (Post 1901178)
Posted via Mobile Device

Seriously! The amount of sweetness in this thing would be awful in a large quantity. There are yogurt covered raisins which are pretty good but SUPER sweet so I can only handle a few at a time. Dried cranberries which are sweet, dried apples, glazed almond slivers, and salted peanuts which i don't eat.

Whole lotta sweetness going on I would puke if I ate the whole thing at once

imapig 07-12-2012 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 1901182)
Seriously! The amount of sweetness in this thing would be awful in a large quantity. There are yogurt covered raisins which are pretty good but SUPER sweet so I can only handle a few at a time. Dried cranberries which are sweet, dried apples, glazed almond slivers, and salted peanuts which i don't eat.

That is some nasty schit...ROFL

imapig 07-12-2012 10:52 AM

Granola bar reminds of a dried up turd..:coffee:

Pyxis 07-12-2012 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 1901182)

I'm certain it's probably intended for a hiking/camping snack where the person would be working it off.

As for me, just the description of it is icky. Too sweet.
Posted via Mobile Device

3 Point Stan 07-12-2012 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imapig (Post 1901186)
Granola bar reminds of a dried up turd..:coffee:

You mean to tell me that's not precisely what it is?

TBrownslady 07-12-2012 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyxis (Post 1901188)
I'm certain it's probably intended for a hiking/camping snack where the person would be working it off.

As for me, just the description of it is icky. Too sweet.
Posted via Mobile Device

All these things aren't bad, separately. This is why I pick at it lol I will bring the peanuts and cranberries home for the boy although I think he won't like the cranberries.

Pyxis 07-12-2012 11:14 AM

Oh I agree with you. Divide it up into piles then put them in baggies.
Posted via Mobile Device

TBrownslady 07-12-2012 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyxis (Post 1901195)
Oh I agree with you. Divide it up into piles then put them in baggies.
Posted via Mobile Device

You smart lady you! :) I didn't think of that I was going to continue picking through it

imapig 07-12-2012 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3 Point Stan (Post 1901193)
You mean to tell me that's not precisely what it is?

Love the sig...ROFL

imapig 07-12-2012 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 1901197)
You smart lady you! :) I didn't think of that I was going to continue picking through it

Well it wasn't rocket science...:coffee:

TBrownslady 07-12-2012 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imapig (Post 1901200)
Well it wasn't rocket science...:coffee:

hush pig

:p