Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Archives (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Random Thoughts That Don't Warrant Full Threads (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=38224)

TBrownslady 06-20-2012 10:16 AM

Can someone kindly find the what are you listening to thread for me? My search options are not good on here. Please and thank you! :)

TBrownslady 06-20-2012 12:47 PM

And here we go with taylor swift hour. Pinky today she is tapping her feet on the plastic mat with it

PatsFan09 06-20-2012 01:13 PM

Okay, that 20 mile bike ride in this heat may not have been the best idea.

Pool time... Once I let the body adjust...

imapig 06-20-2012 02:08 PM

Its 81 out my door here in Little River SC and the heat index of 98 in my old home town in Mass...All my friends said I was a fool and that Im going to roast down here..I love the sea breeze and the comfy 79 degree ocean 3 miles from my house... Time to take the dog for a walk and go for a swim in a few...:)

tehrick67 06-20-2012 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imapig (Post 1894362)
Its 81 out my door here in Little River SC and the heat index of 98 in my old home town in Mass...All my friends said I was a fool and that Im going to roast down here..I love the sea breeze and the comfy 79 degree ocean 3 miles from my house... Time to take the dog for a walk and go for a swim in a few...:)

The good news is teh bewbies are out in full force:Ohbaby:

imapig 06-20-2012 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tehrick67 (Post 1894366)
The good news is teh bewbies are out in full force:Ohbaby:

That's always a good thing.:)

TBrownslady 06-20-2012 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imapig
Its 81 out my door here in Little River SC and the heat index of 98 in my old home town in Mass...All my friends said I was a fool and that Im going to roast down here..I love the sea breeze and the comfy 79 degree ocean 3 miles from my house... Time to take the dog for a walk and go for a swim in a few...:)

I miss having the ocean just a few miles away. I'm so jealous right now tonight would of been a walk the beach night for me

Coltsfan2theend 06-20-2012 03:05 PM

Man, I need to move to the Carolinas..... of course I said that before also and want to.

tehrick67 06-20-2012 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imapig (Post 1894380)
That's always a good thing.:)

I saw the best set of tits at lunch. I'd have left my wife for a suck:coffee:

mikiemo83 06-20-2012 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 1894383)
I miss having the ocean just a few miles away. I'm so jealous right now tonight would of been a walk the beach night for me

If you did I could say you are very welcome, I was part of the reconstruction from Lynn to Swampscott.. Nice job on the beach with a transit to zoom in

TBrownslady 06-20-2012 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83
If you did I could say you are very welcome, I was part of the reconstruction from Lynn to Swampscott.. Nice job on the beach with a transit to zoom in

Oh you guys did an amazing job down there. I got to enjoy it while I still lived there.

sprocketboy 06-20-2012 11:13 PM

If the water main ever breaks between the water meter and your house, your pool can serve as both a place to take almost-a-bath and a source for water to put in your toilet tanks.

Pyxis 06-20-2012 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sprocketboy (Post 1894521)
If the water main ever breaks between the water meter and your house, your pool can serve as both a place to take almost-a-bath and a source for water to put in your toilet tanks.

Oh that's thoughtful. And disturbing. Not to mention icky.
Posted via Mobile Device

sprocketboy 06-21-2012 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyxis (Post 1894524)
Oh that's thoughtful. And disturbing. Not to mention icky.
Posted via Mobile Device

Well, when the water main breaks between the meter and your house, the guy who is digging the new trench won't be free to do so until tomorrow, and the guy who is putting in the new pipe won't be free to do that until Friday ... you have to think of these things.

Luckily my place of employment has a mini-gym with showers.

TBrownslady 06-21-2012 12:09 PM

I brought cherries with me today. The guy next to me who sits and stares waiting for an opportunity to talk says oh so you're a cherry girl. I said um yeah I like them and other berries. He's says I like them too but don't want people to see me eating them. (I assume because you have to spit the pit out?) he said that to me while I am eating them so I stopped turned and said don't watch me then. And he laughed. Seriously dude stop looking over here!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. Patriots Planet is not affiliated with the NFL or with the New England Patriots. The views and opinions on this forum do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the owners and/or operators of this forum and website.