Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Archives (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Random Thoughts That Don't Warrant Full Threads (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=38224)

foley11 02-13-2012 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommysgirl (Post 1837610)
woohoowoohoo

I got the approval today. Yay for new boobies!!!:Ohbaby::Ohbaby:

What are you doing with the old ones?

tommysgirl 02-13-2012 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foley11 (Post 1837666)
What are you doing with the old ones?

Throwing them in a jar.ROFL

TBrownslady 02-13-2012 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommysgirl
I will thanks :) I am on top of the moon, so excited!!!! I've wanted this for a decade!

Woo Hoo! Sorry it burns your tummy though :( I have to get you your coat and hat back to you too.

I'm not worried I know where you live lol as long as I get the penguin hat before glow ball golf night were good that will be in the summer :)

tommysgirl 02-13-2012 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 1837671)
I'm not worried I know where you live lol as long as I get the penguin hat before glow ball golf night were good that will be in the summer :)

Deal! lol People dig the penguin hat.

TBrownslady 02-13-2012 03:18 PM

Quote:

I love it lol but I'm obsessed with penguins. I wore it to santas village on new years the kids and some adults were loving it lol keeps you're head nice and warm too :)

PumpDee 02-13-2012 03:36 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommysgirl (Post 1837629)
Because I need smaller ones.

http://cbswxrk.files.wordpress.com/2...pg?w=385&h=264

ROFL

Pyxis 02-13-2012 03:42 PM

Quote:

Won't happen.:shake:

I've known people who have done this. Glad to hear!
Posted via Mobile Device

TBrownslady 02-13-2012 03:55 PM

Quote:

I was recruiting people for this years boob stock this past weekend. One of the guys that works across from Zack does this race thing every year and his theme is brady cancer awareness. Pink truck pink balloons coming out of the trailerso I told him he has to come with us this year. Can't promise that he won't hit on you though lol

mikiemo83 02-13-2012 05:45 PM

Quote:

woohoowoohoo

Quote:

Won't happen.:shake:

I will still stalk you, it wasnt the ta-ta's

Coltsfan2theend 02-13-2012 05:51 PM

A few winters ago, live weather cut ins happen when they predicted over four inches of snow.

Last winter, we went on severe weather alert for 2" of ice (sorta justified, but as long as you drove with common sense you were fine).

This winter, we go on winter weather alert and do live cut ins instead of recording them for 1 or 2" of snow. GIVE ME A FREAKING BREAK! A few inches of snow is not bad. It will probably be gone by Wednesday.

tehmackdaddy 02-13-2012 09:57 PM

Quote:

This I cannot support. :Lecture:

Are the soon to be old ones real or fake?

mikiemo83 02-13-2012 10:37 PM

I know a young lady, 23 and they were ginormous, for whom it was the greatest thing she ever had done... your back will thank you.

tommysgirl 02-14-2012 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 1837689)
I was recruiting people for this years boob stock this past weekend. One of the guys that works across from Zack does this race thing every year and his theme is brady cancer awareness. Pink truck pink balloons coming out of the trailerso I told him he has to come with us this year. Can't promise that he won't hit on you though lol

Yay for Boobstock! We're aiming for September this year.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tehmackdaddy (Post 1837788)
This I cannot support. :Lecture:

Are the soon to be old ones real or fake?

Real. I'm still going to have boobs just not mountains.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83 (Post 1837794)
I know a young lady, 23 and they were ginormous, for whom it was the greatest thing she ever had done... your back will thank you.

I've talked to a bunch of plastic surgeons and nurses, they all say their happiest patients are the ones who get reductions. I'm so thrilled. March 15th!

foley11 02-14-2012 07:02 AM

Well, Make sure you take some good before and after shots, It would be good for months of debate on the planet.

tommysgirl 02-14-2012 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foley11 (Post 1837819)
Well, Make sure you take some good before and after shots, It would be good for months of debate on the planet.

:shake::shake::shake: