Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Archives (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Random Thoughts That Don't Warrant Full Threads (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=38224)

Fully Tilted 11-21-2011 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83 (Post 1786196)
Poop in a bag and leave it on his desk

Better yet, poop in his desk and then leave an empty burning bag on it. It's the practical joke draw play. :coffee:

Pyxis 11-22-2011 08:56 AM

The Today Show just featured Prince Harry on a Harley. That young man is major eye candy. ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

tommysgirl 11-22-2011 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyxis (Post 1786702)
The Today Show just featured Prince Harry on a Harley. That young man is major eye candy. ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

That kid was one ugly child, whoever saw it coming?? He is one hot young man. Baffling.

Claremonster 11-22-2011 09:18 AM

Lucky he didn't get his dad's ears :coffee:

tommysgirl 11-22-2011 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claremonster (Post 1786730)
Lucky he didn't get his dad's ears :coffee:

He looks like his Dad though which makes it even more baffling.

Pyxis 11-22-2011 09:24 AM

He does look like his dad. Which shouldn't work but certainly does.
Posted via Mobile Device

Claremonster 11-22-2011 09:31 AM

If it's heavy monsoon-like rains, and 40+ MPH winds, trees down, random power outages, and rivers on flood watch, it must be Thanksgiving Week. Like clockwork.

PatrietteAz 11-22-2011 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claremonster (Post 1786752)
If it's heavy monsoon-like rains, and 40+ MPH winds, trees down, random power outages, and rivers on flood watch, it must be Thanksgiving Week. Like clockwork.

Oh oh ..better check in with family. I used to come to Seattle for Thanksgiving every year then one year it hit me..they should come to TUCSON. But they don't.:sulk:

Stay safe!!

tommysgirl 11-22-2011 09:38 AM

I think I've decided to change my attitude. I want to live in a world that is my own personal bubble. Where I am so self absorbed that I think the whole world should agree with me or fvck off. Where I don't care that I hurt the feelings of nice people. Where I somehow make everything in life all about me and my needs. Where I completely insult and go off on people and then blink my eyes and think it is all forgotten. Where nobody else has problems, needs or desires...it's all about what I want. Sounds like a world full of solitude, loneliness and despair but screw it, who needs any self-awareness? Placing 100% blame on others is much easier than looking in a mirror no matter how spectacular I think I am.

Pyxis 11-22-2011 09:42 AM

Can't wait to hear what set that up, TG. Hope you are ok.
Posted via Mobile Device

tommysgirl 11-22-2011 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyxis (Post 1786763)
Can't wait to hear what set that up, TG. Hope you are ok.
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh I am perfectly fine :)

Just tired of seeing nice people get hurt for being nothing other than nice people who have friends that are clinically INSANE :)

patsload 11-22-2011 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommysgirl (Post 1786768)

Just tired of seeing nice people get hurt for being nothing other than nice people who have friends that are clinically INSANE :)

Yeah that's always a bummer :(

Pyxis 11-22-2011 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommysgirl (Post 1786768)

Oh. I have one of those friends. Last summer an older gentleman stopped me whilst shopping to compliment my sense of style as it reminded him of the 60's when ladies had a different feel for clothes. That friend of mine said he was just talking to my boobs.:( It was an act of random human kindness until she riddled me with venom.
Posted via Mobile Device

tommysgirl 11-22-2011 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyxis (Post 1786773)
Oh. I have one of those friends. Last summer an older gentleman stopped me whilst shopping to compliment my sense of style as it reminded him of the 60's when ladies had a different feel for clothes. That friend of mine said he was just talking to my boobs.:( It was an act of random human kindness until she riddled me with venom.
Posted via Mobile Device

But she never stopped reminding you how nice she is? Right?

Pyxis 11-22-2011 10:13 AM

Exactly right. Double gut kick from her that day. I don't see her too often anymore because it often involves a metaphorical brisk face slap.
Posted via Mobile Device