Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Archives (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Random Thoughts That Don't Warrant Full Threads (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=38224)

PatsFanLisa 02-20-2009 03:17 PM

Glad you hate a great day today, Paz!

The scent of patchouli is overwhelming. It makes me gag. And I feel an absolute need to tell anyone that is wearing it while sitting next to me in a restaurant or movie that it is offensive and invading MY space.

shirtsleeve 02-20-2009 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatsFanLisa (Post 1091952)

The scent of patchouli is overwhelming. It makes me gag. And I feel an absolute need to tell anyone that is wearing it while sitting next to me in a restaurant or movie that it is offensive and invading MY space.

Actually I think she kinda enjoyed it.:shrug:

PatsFanLisa 02-20-2009 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shirtsleeve (Post 1091958)
Actually I think she kinda enjoyed it.:shrug:

LOL....you know what I meant!

Okay - Glad you HAD a great day today, Paz! :thumb:

shirtsleeve 02-20-2009 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatsFanLisa (Post 1091966)

Where is Jaric?:shrug:
Fear I sense in this one...fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to the dark side!

Nice!>)

Claremonster 02-20-2009 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatsFanLisa (Post 1091966)

I liked it better the other way. I've been known to hate a great day in my time. Like July 21, 1969 for example. Guy walks on the moon. Supposed to be a great day. But you know what? I hate it. I hate July 21, 1969 with a passion that borders on teh psychotic. In fact, when I buy new calendars, I cut that day out. It is dead to me. Dead. :harumph:

PatsFanLisa 02-20-2009 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shirtsleeve (Post 1091969)
Where is Jaric?:shrug:
Fear I sense in this one...fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to the dark side!

Nice!>)

Shirt, you have completely lost me on this one. :huh:

PatrietteAz 02-20-2009 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shirtsleeve (Post 1091951)
As long as you dont like reaaallly bad art...:banghead:

ROFL I am sure some of my taste in art would fit YOUR definition of that. I LOVE a wide range of art from Renoir to Kadinsky what can I say>:)

Clare..yep.:)

PatrietteAz 02-20-2009 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatsFanLisa (Post 1091952)

Thanks Lisa. :) Yeah well ANY perfume fits that category to me. There is ONE place for perfume..in the bedroom where you and your partner can enjoy it. I don't throw hissy fits about it if someone has some on but I am somewhat allergic to most perfume..essential oils not so much but heavy perfume YUCK.

PatrietteAz 02-20-2009 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatsFanLisa (Post 1091971)

You and me both.:)

Clare I LOVE that day it was soo cool. My daddy was there for that and as a kid I got to say his handprints went to the moon cause he worked on the LEM.:) It is one event that stands WAY out in my childhood actually.

PatsFanLisa 02-20-2009 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatrietteAz (Post 1091977)
Thanks Lisa. :) Yeah well ANY perfume fits that category to me. There is ONE place for perfume..in the bedroom where you and your partner can enjoy it. I don't throw hissy fits about it if someone has some on but I am somewhat allergic to most perfume..essential oils not so much but heavy perfume YUCK.

Okay, chica...are you saying you think I'm the kind of girl that throws hissy fits? :Poke: Cuz if by hissy fit you mean a beatdown, then okay. :D

shirtsleeve 02-20-2009 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatsFanLisa (Post 1091971)

Lame Yoda reference, coupled with your av.:doh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatrietteAz (Post 1091975)
ROFL I am sure some of my taste in art would fit YOUR definition of that. I LOVE a wide range of art from Renoir to Kadinsky what can I say>:)

Clare..yep.:)

I live in Patchoulli central. AND GOD YES! They feel they MUST preach it like a religion out here. And we are home to the largest contemporary "art" museum in the northern hemisphere.:Eason: We also host two world class art museums that I can appreciate, which hold the works of those mentioned above.

But MassMOCA!eeek
Unless you think art is a gumball machine full of dead mice and used tampons is art, well...(cue's clare: turn on maybe, but art?)

Claremonster 02-20-2009 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatrietteAz (Post 1091981)
You and me both.:)

Clare I LOVE that day it was soo cool. My daddy was there for that and as a kid I got to say his handprints went to the moon cause he worked on the LEM.:) It is one event that stands WAY out in my childhood actually.

Cool :D I still hate that day, though, and there's no talking me out of it. How would you like it if someone got in a spaceship, and went and stomped all over YOUR grandmother, huh? Huh? Huh? :Poke:

Also, just as a side note, apropo of nothing whatsoever, there's software/hardware that I worked on that is in use in both the shuttle program, and the ISS :thumb:

PatrietteAz 02-20-2009 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claremonster (Post 1091989)
Cool :D I still hate that day, though, and there's no talking me out of it. How would you like it if someone got in a spaceship, and went and stomped all over YOUR grandmother, huh? Huh? Huh? :Poke:

Also, just as a side note, apropo of nothing whatsoever, there's software/hardware that I worked on that is in use in both the shuttle program, and the ISS :thumb:

What the hey?:) You mean somewhere in NV?:banghead: I am thick sometimes I admit it.

WAY cool.

PatsFanLisa 02-20-2009 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claremonster (Post 1091989)

Clare, my mother would say, "You are an FW".

fvcking wonder

PatrietteAz 02-20-2009 03:37 PM

I LOVE some of the art exhibits at the Phx MOMA like the one they used light for art in ways that are hard to describe but I know what you mean sleeve. Hey if nothing else when you see most of those they are worth a laugh! THe tampon one would send me STRAIGHT to the front desk asking for my money back though.