Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Archives (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Random Thoughts That Don't Warrant Full Threads (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=38224)

shirtsleeve 02-20-2009 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatrietteAz (Post 1091865)
ROFL They are pretty "green" up there but they host alot of conferences so all that is already available.:)

I met some of the other tour guides today including one who within a few minutes just HAD to make her vegetarianism and general patchoulism known to us. I find it so off putting. DO what you believe in and talk about it if someone asks but SHUT the hell up I am not giving you a badge.:)

I start officially on Wednesday and am very excited.

I live in the Berkshires! Patchoulism! (lmao) is the way of life for all transplants!:banghead:

PatrietteAz 02-20-2009 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shirtsleeve (Post 1091880)
I live in the Berkshires! Patchoulism! (lmao) is the way of life for all transplants!:banghead:

I really don't have issues with people who chose to do whatever makes them happy and fulfilled just SHUT up about it like you need to let every total stranger know how groovy and superior you think you are...that's what gets me. o:-)

I do LOVE that my director is a huge football fan though I haven't yet established his loyalties.:)

Claremonster 02-20-2009 02:56 PM

Patchoulism? That's what you get when you eat stuff from a can that is swelled up, right?

PatrietteAz 02-20-2009 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claremonster (Post 1091900)
Patchoulism? That's what you get when you eat stuff from a can that is swelled up, right?

ROFL Hrm I thought it was caused by the itch and stench of unshaved armpit hair but what do I KNow?:)

Claremonster 02-20-2009 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatrietteAz (Post 1091906)
ROFL Hrm I thought it was caused by the itch and stench of unshaved armpit hair but what do I KNow?:)

I'm telling you - I've met people in Seattle that smell like Patchouli and Ass. :banghead:

shirtsleeve 02-20-2009 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claremonster (Post 1091900)

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatrietteAz (Post 1091906)

I thought it was caused by excessive exposure to birkenstock, long dresses and the Grateful Dead?:shrug:
edit: and reeeeaaly bad art.

Claremonster 02-20-2009 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shirtsleeve (Post 1091918)
I thought it was caused by excessive exposure to birkenstock, long dresses and the Grateful Dead?:shrug:

I wear birkies. But, I bathe regularly, so... :coffee:

PatrietteAz 02-20-2009 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claremonster (Post 1091912)
I'm telling you - I've met people in Seattle that smell like Patchouli and Ass. :banghead:

OHH yeah so have I in my yoga circles mostly.:)

ON the POSITIVE side most EVERYONE else was energetic without being annoying, SMART, and interesting. One of the new tour guides worked at the National Archives for many years before retiring out here and he seems very cool. My two bosses are AWESOME too.

Claremonster 02-20-2009 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatrietteAz (Post 1091923)
OHH yeah so have I in my yoga circles mostly.:)

ON the POSITIVE side most EVERYONE else was energetic without being annoying, SMART, and interesting. One of the new tour guides worked at the National Archives for many years before retiring out here and he seems very cool. My two bosses are AWESOME too.

Well, I'm glad it worked out for you :toast:

As for the rest, you should get one of those "Meat is murder... tasty, tasty murder..." t-shirts for the office christmas, excuse me, "winter", party ;)

PatrietteAz 02-20-2009 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claremonster (Post 1091925)
Well, I'm glad it worked out for you :toast:

As for the rest, you should get one of those "Meat is murder... tasty, tasty murder..." t-shirts for the office christmas, excuse me, "winter", party ;)

:) I will figure something more subtle out methinks. But there will be SOMEthing.

shirtsleeve 02-20-2009 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claremonster (Post 1091919)
I wear birkies. But, I bathe regularly, so... :coffee:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_VMSUn2TMfX...lson+Ha+Ha.jpg

http://ww1.prweb.com/prfiles/2004/10...3/DSOPromo.jpg

Claremonster 02-20-2009 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shirtsleeve (Post 1091932)

See, that's the problem. Perfectly good footwear, sullied by a bunch of pathouli and ass treehuggers. :harumph:

PatrietteAz 02-20-2009 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claremonster (Post 1091938)
See, that's the problem. Perfectly good footwear, sullied by a bunch of pathouli and ass treehuggers. :harumph:

Not all tree huggers smell like ass and patchouli..at least I know I don't smell like patchouli..and no one ever told me I smell like the former.:)

See I am a tree and cactus hugger but I live in the real world too. I just don't tell EVERY FRIGGING PERSON I MEET in a short span of time like it is some friggin religion.

Claremonster 02-20-2009 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatrietteAz (Post 1091943)
I just don't tell EVERY FRIGGING PERSON I MEET in a short span of time like it is some friggin religion.

Exactly. Yet, these same jerkoffs would criticize evangelists in a heartbeat.

shirtsleeve 02-20-2009 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatrietteAz (Post 1091943)
Not all tree huggers smell like ass and patchouli..at least I know I don't smell like patchouli..and no one ever told me I smell like the former.:)

See I am a tree and cactus hugger but I live in the real world too. I just don't tell EVERY FRIGGING PERSON I MEET in a short span of time like it is some friggin religion.

As long as you dont like reaaallly bad art...:banghead: