Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Archives (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Random Thoughts That Don't Warrant Full Threads (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=38224)

Claremonster 02-20-2009 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatsFanLisa (Post 1091465)
I wrote that memo....and it works both ways. :coffee:

Cool. So, where does your husband get his makeup? Sephora? ;)

mikiemo83 02-20-2009 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claremonster (Post 1091469)

Wifiemo liked the Peter Criss look but the other 3 scared her

but the David Bowie /Ziggy stardust just won her over

king of kings 02-20-2009 11:11 AM

Went to the movies on wednesday to see Push in the Movie theather in Middletown. I don't know how my wallent dropped out of my jacket pocket. I get a call at 12:30 am from the Tiverton Police saying they have my wallet.

TBrownslady 02-20-2009 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claremonster (Post 1091469)

My favorite store :) They just put one in at the mall near me AND A Bare Escentuals (spelling?) right next to it! I have an obsession with makeup. I really should of went to school to learn how to do it the right way but I have fun with it now.

Claremonster 02-20-2009 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 1091519)
My favorite store :) They just put one in at the mall near me AND A Bare Escentuals (spelling?) right next to it! I have an obsession with makeup. I really should of went to school to learn how to do it the right way but I have fun with it now.

That Bare Essentuals is pretty cool, seems like. Do you use the stuff with the minerals in it? That's what my lady uses.

Also, from Sephora, just for fun you should try the Philosophy stuff. It's bubble bath/shower gel/shampoo in all kinds of kickass scents, like Red Licorice, Hot Cocoa, Cinnimon Bun, etc...

DarrylStingley 02-20-2009 11:24 AM

Jerry Seinfeld and his then girl friend, Shoshana Lowenstein, sat behind me at a weekday matinee showing of Speed in Manhattan years ago. That's alll I got.

mikiemo83 02-20-2009 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarrylStingley (Post 1091533)
Jerry Seinfeld and his then girl friend, Shoshana Lowenstein, sat behind me at a weekday matinee showing of Speed in Manhattan years ago. That's alll I got.

was he filming it for Kramers friend

TBrownslady 02-20-2009 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claremonster (Post 1091527)
That Bare Essentuals is pretty cool, seems like. Do you use the stuff with the minerals in it? That's what my lady uses.

Also, from Sephora, just for fun you should try the Philosophy stuff. It's bubble bath/shower gel/shampoo in all kinds of kickass scents, like Red Licorice, Hot Cocoa, Cinnimon Bun, etc...

Almost everything I use is mineral makeup down to my face wash LOL

Then I can smell like hot cocoa and cinna buns? People will think I am a midnight snack or something! LOL

mikiemo83 02-20-2009 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 1091548)

Then I can smell like hot cocoa and cinna buns? People will think I am a midnight snack or something! LOL

need any fluff for that Hawt Chocolate Ms CinnaBuns

newsleepyjean 02-20-2009 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 1091421)
I ran in to him a few years ago. I went to the super market for a few things. Hair up no makeup tshirt and workout pants on. I am standing there and I hear Kathy? I turned around face beat red he looked SO good and here I was a mess LOLOL

Ain't that always the way? LOL

DarrylStingley 02-20-2009 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83 (Post 1091542)
was he filming it for Kramers friend

Seemingly not. Shoshana was teh hawt. Big jugs.

mikiemo83 02-20-2009 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarrylStingley (Post 1091608)
Seemingly not. Shoshana was teh hawt. Big jugs.

those were two boom mic's she was recording in stereo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
{different topic, not DS related just keeping my post numbers down so RG doesn't pick on me the bastard}

I think today everyone should sit back, relax and have a drink or something else and just chill...too much anger in the world these days to carry it over to a place like this....watch some kids play, watch MLB at 8pm tonight for the Sox update...just do something without getting angry and assertive

shirtsleeve 02-20-2009 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 1091548)

Wait.
What?
You mean you're not!eeek:sulk:

PatrietteAz 02-20-2009 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83 (Post 1091281)
congrats on the job....I suggest a Planet Party to see how it copes with outsiders

I bring the keg and plastic cup, the Cigars and processed meats for grilling

ROFL They are pretty "green" up there but they host alot of conferences so all that is already available.:)

I met some of the other tour guides today including one who within a few minutes just HAD to make her vegetarianism and general patchoulism known to us. I find it so off putting. DO what you believe in and talk about it if someone asks but SHUT the hell up I am not giving you a badge.:)

I start officially on Wednesday and am very excited.

PatrietteAz 02-20-2009 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83 (Post 1091301)
see I expected anger over the Garnett INjury today and was going to post it when I saw your post

he hurt it going up which I think would be better than coming down on it wrong

I just refuse to judge the Posey leaving until we have the final roster, it is a long season

WAIT..what happened?? I won't get to see KG this Sunday??