Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Archives (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Random Thoughts That Don't Warrant Full Threads (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=38224)

Claremonster 08-21-2010 10:36 PM

You're grandpa looks all kinds of pissed off in that last picture. I'm sure it was because of something you did. :coffee:

Coltsfan2theend 08-22-2010 08:31 AM

I was young, who knows what trouble I caused.

Coltsfan2theend 08-22-2010 09:56 AM

packed for the trip....that is for two people, bedding and towels (my sister is going this time).

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c7...packedjeep.jpg

Also have my guitar up in the back seat and two more bags.

RoadGrader 08-22-2010 10:31 AM

I just looked this up on line but after trekking the Cape Cod Canal yesterday, my year-to-date workout miles walked total = me traveling approx. halfway to Ann Arbor Michigan :thumb:

of course once I finally get there I would prolly be subjected to endless tales of Michigan Dan-Bob's successes on the practice fields @

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...heBigHouse.jpg where he crushed trashcan drill days like a boss

w/o benefit of being able to get the hell out back away from there in quick order :(

so maybe I'll cut back on how far I walk next weekend :D

JD10367 08-22-2010 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoadGrader (Post 1549099)
I just looked this up on line but after trekking the Cape Cod Canal yesterday, my year-to-date workout miles walked total = me traveling approx. halfway to Ann Arbor Michigan :thumb:

Good to know you're doing exercise, my man. It's very important for the cardio and keeping young. Congrats.

Besides, we know you need the sun on those pasty-ass white toothpicks you call legs...

:coffee:

easycome_easygo 08-22-2010 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 1548914)
What the **** is Sundrop?

It is the nastiest citrus-flavored soda ever made. Orange Juice is an ingredient in the drink. Yes Orange Juice. And I love me some orange juice but mixed with citrus? :mad:

Claremonster 08-22-2010 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VYF (Post 1549187)
It is the nastiest citrus-flavored soda ever made. Orange Juice is an ingredient in the drink. Yes Orange Juice. And I love me some orange juice but mixed with citrus? :mad:

Mountain Dew has orange juice in it, and it is good. :coffee:

easycome_easygo 08-22-2010 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claremonster (Post 1549192)
Mountain Dew has orange juice in it, and it is good. :coffee:

Not a Mountain Dew fan either. Haha

Did you know that the inventors originally made Mountain Dew to be mixed with whiskey. In fact, that's why they gave the name Mountain Dew.

Claremonster 08-22-2010 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VYF (Post 1549196)
Not a Mountain Dew fan either. Haha

Did you know that the inventors originally made Mountain Dew to be mixed with whiskey. In fact, that's why they gave the name Mountain Dew.

I thought it was so that when a lady wants a tasty beverage, she will say "Mountain Dew Me"... :huh:

easycome_easygo 08-22-2010 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claremonster (Post 1549199)
I thought it was so that when a lady wants a tasty beverage, she will say "Mountain Dew Me"... :huh:

What if she likes Dr. Pepper?

SkiptoMyLou 08-22-2010 04:07 PM

Then she has good taste. :coffee:

Flagg the Wanderer 08-22-2010 09:55 PM

So why am I away from my family all Sunday evening, at a desk, in front of a computer, killing time posting of the Planet on my Blackberry?

Because my tech guy has a last minute problem with a product we're supposed to launch tomorrow morning, and I can't run our final tests without his output. Some nonsense about connection pooling and JDBC versioning, which he tells me all stems from coding on a Mac but running on a PC.

Flagg says: "seems like a very simple solution, hoss."

He says: "I can get much more done if I code on a PC, though."

Well, I can produce more wine than Earnest, Julio, and Franky Gallo if I just fill the bottles WITH MY FUKKING GARDEN HOSE, but no one will pay us for it. Similarly, no one will pay us for this product and these last 3 months of work if it is not successfully launched in 12 hours and 11 minutes, bitch.

"Fully tested and debugged" my ass. How about on the fukking system it has to run on, you stupid asshole! When will I learn to be more specific with tech assholes? :banghead:

Little tip, shitforbrains: when your fledgling consulting company successfully lands an F100 company, you should make sure you impress the crap out of them!

Potential for destroying my financial situation: roughly a 19 on a scale of 1-2.

"My code is right, my code is fine." No it isn't, you dumbass genius! Make it ****ing work!
Posted via Mobile Device

easycome_easygo 08-22-2010 10:18 PM

Flagg getting sassy. That's hot!

easycome_easygo 08-22-2010 10:26 PM

I'm relaxing in bed playing on my laptop and watching Talladega Nights.

Flagg the Wanderer 08-22-2010 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VYF (Post 1549347)
I'm relaxing in bed playing on my laptop and watching Talladega Nights.

That's also hot. Are you in a jumpsuit?

As for me, I've downgraded to taking a nap in a conference room so I don't kill this guy. But only because killing him would downgrade our chances from "slim" to "requires direct devine intervention."

How's the movie?
Posted via Mobile Device