Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Archives (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Random Thoughts That Don't Warrant Full Threads (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=38224)

tommysgirl 08-17-2010 12:05 PM

So I just went for my walk and there I was happily listening to Katy Perry and there it was.....a ****ing SNAKE. You have to understand that I have a crippling fear of them, I mean crippling. So I let out a blood curdling scream and Husain Bolted it down the street. I then stopped and bent over both to try and curb the panic attack and try and breathe because I can't run very fast.:(

Then this guy/kid comes sprinting up to me asking if I am okay because he heard me scream and I told him I saw a snake. He started laughing at me because he had never seen anyone so afraid of a snake (my uncontrollable shaking and the tears in my eyes probably gave it away.) He apologized for laughing and offered to walk with me til I calmed down. I told him it was okay I was almost back up to my office.

So I climb the mountain back up to my office building and there's the godamn geese that terrorize you.:cuss: I work in Waltham not the friggin Animal Kingdom.

I hate snakes.:sulk:

3 Point Stan 08-17-2010 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anderson (Post 1546250)
Sprout TV. Nina. Ravage after good night show.

She actually has a show where she does stretching exercises. In the words of the Phil Rizzuto: "Ho-lee-Cow!"

babalu87 08-17-2010 12:15 PM

U need this for the snakes:

http://audiblevitamins.files.wordpre...07/07/tull.jpg

and this for the geese:

http://www.golfclubdriversonline.com/images/driver2.jpg

tehrick67 08-17-2010 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommysgirl (Post 1546351)
So I just went for my walk and there I was happily listening to Katy Perry and there it was.....a ****ing SNAKE. You have to understand that I have a crippling fear of them, I mean crippling. So I let out a blood curdling scream and Husain Bolted it down the street. I then stopped and bent over both to try and curb the panic attack and try and breathe because I can't run very fast.:(

Then this guy/kid comes sprinting up to me asking if I am okay because he heard me scream and I told him I saw a snake. He started laughing at me because he had never seen anyone so afraid of a snake (my uncontrollable shaking and the tears in my eyes probably gave it away.) He apologized for laughing and offered to walk with me til I calmed down. I told him it was okay I was almost back up to my office.

So I climb the mountain back up to my office building and there's the godamn geese that terrorize you.:cuss: I work in Waltham not the friggin Animal Kingdom.

drama queen:coffee:

tommysgirl 08-17-2010 12:17 PM

I need them all to die is what I need.:sulk:

PumpDee 08-17-2010 12:29 PM

Quote:

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!

You actually listen to Katy Perry???? WTF?

tehrick67 08-17-2010 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PumpDee (Post 1546385)
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!

Maybe thats why teh animals attacked:coffee:

tommysgirl 08-17-2010 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PumpDee (Post 1546385)
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!

Both of ya...zip it. I like that California Girls song, it has a catchy beat. Don't judge me.

easycome_easygo 08-17-2010 12:48 PM

My new walking buddy is such a wuss. After about twenty minutes she is ready to turn around and go home. "Oh I'm so tired I don't think I can make it up that hill! It's getting dark and windy I bet it's gonna rain soon and I don't want to get soaked."

You're fired!

Coltsfan2theend 08-17-2010 12:52 PM

Rode about five miles on the bike today, about all I could do since I haven't rode for about three months. I am doing it for my "lose mass before Kings Island in Oct". I barely fit on the best coaster there and I wanna fit on it without the ride op pushing down on the bar so I can fit.

mikiemo83 08-17-2010 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommysgirl (Post 1546373)
I need them all to die is what I need.:sulk:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jGJVA6pKWpw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jGJVA6pKWpw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

anderson 08-17-2010 02:33 PM

california girls - fine fresh fierce, they got it on lock.

king of kings 08-17-2010 03:17 PM

Got to find a new denist. I have been going to see the same office for 20 years. My denist is not in network for my insurance. So they are only paying partial on my bills.
Posted via Mobile Device

JD10367 08-17-2010 03:21 PM

Quote:

Clare should be along any time now to tell us again about how he snuck up on his ex-wife doing the dishes and shoved a snake in her face.

:rolleyes: No. Not that. A real snake, IIRC.

king of kings 08-17-2010 03:22 PM

I have a very bad fear of them. I don't can't even look atg them behind glass.
Posted via Mobile Device