Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Archives (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Random Thoughts That Don't Warrant Full Threads (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=38224)

TBrownslady 06-17-2010 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fully Tilted (Post 1519477)

:doh:

No unfortuantely his sexiness was all about :hump: and not much for the wuv I guess. It's a shame because he was damn sexy but I'm all set with waiting for a guy to call when HE wants to hang out. And then can't take one night away from the boys to go out and take me to dinner screw that :) Looks will only get you so far

OffTopic 06-17-2010 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fully Tilted (Post 1519477)

Lolz at the state of Lousimissiark.

ROFL

OffTopic 06-17-2010 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 1519480)

No unfortuantely his sexiness was all about :hump: and not much for the wuv I guess. It's a shame because he was damn sexy but I'm all set with waiting for a guy to call when HE wants to hang out. And then can't take one night away from the boys to go out and take me to dinner screw that :) Looks will only get you so far

Well you can't have that.

Sad thing, most girls fall for that crap.

Fully Tilted 06-17-2010 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 1519480)

You were warned. Not sayin'. Just sayin'.

Quote:

Originally Posted by OffTopic (Post 1519482)
Lolz at the state of Lousimissiark.

ROFL

Alabamans spell "Phoenix" wrong.

It's all I got. It's early and this is my "C-" game. :coffee:

3 Point Stan 06-17-2010 09:26 AM

I'd like to think that as Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart were being married, after she said "I love you" to him, he simply responded:

"I know."

TBrownslady 06-17-2010 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fully Tilted (Post 1519488)
You were warned. Not sayin'. Just sayin'.

Yes big bro I know :) But I kinda knew because welll he is only here for work. But it was when he would only start calling at 9 and 10 at night. When he went back home for the weekend I wouldn't hear from him. When I said let's go out he said oh but I hang out with the boys on the weekends. Ok then I guess you don't want no luvin lol

Big bro I think you would approve of this one.

OffTopic 06-17-2010 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fully Tilted (Post 1519488)
Alabamans spell "Phoenix" wrong.

It's all I got. It's early and this is my "C-" game. :coffee:

Lol, I thought that, too.

OffTopic 06-17-2010 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 1519491)
Yes big bro I know :) But I kinda knew because welll he is only here for work. But it was when he would only start calling at 9 and 10 at night. When he went back home for the weekend I wouldn't hear from him. When I said let's go out he said oh but I hang out with the boys on the weekends. Ok then I guess you don't want no luvin lol

We always know deep down, don't we?

:shrug:

Fully Tilted 06-17-2010 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 1519491)

The drastic change of calling you constantly to paying you no mind is a tell-tale sign, Lil Sis. :thumb: Been there. Done that.

Quote:

Cool. We'll have to all meet up when you guys are ready to throw friends intot he mix.

mikiemo83 06-17-2010 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 1519459)
LOL hmm sounds kinda familiar so either it's a movie or we watch the same p0rn

but we only cuddled, it was the 1st date after all :spaghetti:

Quote:

Originally Posted by OffTopic (Post 1519496)

depends on the person how deep you know

OffTopic 06-17-2010 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fully Tilted (Post 1519497)
Cool. We'll have to all meet up when you guys are ready to throw friends intot he mix.

"Call it in the air, biatch?"

ROFL

TBrownslady 06-17-2010 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OffTopic (Post 1519496)

The truth

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fully Tilted (Post 1519497)
The drastic change of calling you constantly to paying you no mind is a tell-tale sign, Lil Sis. :thumb: Been there. Done that.

I was gonna just keep the Alabama around until I found someone good lol I know bad huh :shrug: I can play teh games too.

And yes when I am ready to throw friends in the mix of course we will meet up! He lives not so close to me lol so we will have to find a central location for all of us

TBrownslady 06-17-2010 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OffTopic (Post 1519503)

ROFL

LMFAO I don't think this one knows about THAT game. He did mention power hour last night so that is another good sign LOL

So he is not the most attractive guy I've dated BUT the hot ones have been AHOLES! But he has this cute shy smirk smile thing that he does. I looked up from my dinner a few times and would catch him with that look and smile on his face as he was just starting to look away. I don't think he realizes I caught him doing it throughout the night lol

patsload 06-17-2010 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OffTopic (Post 1519503)

ROFL

this person learned quick

OffTopic 06-17-2010 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patsload (Post 1519509)
this person learned quick

I lurked a whole lot before I signed up.

/creepy

ROFL