Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Archives (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Random Thoughts That Don't Warrant Full Threads (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=38224)

imapig 11-21-2008 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarrylStingley (Post 981828)
I think that the Pistons can pay him around that number and the Celts less than $3 mm.

And I think that answers the question, sadly.

I'd play for the ring under those circumstances, but most pro athletes aren't wired that way, it seems.

Thank God Tom Brady is!:thumb:

mikiemo83 11-21-2008 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarrylStingley (Post 981828)
I'd play for the ring under those circumstances, but most pro athletes aren't wired that way, it seems.

young athletes don't, older ones looking to win one for the recognition may

ThreeFeather 11-21-2008 07:41 PM

Okefenokee Joe: Know Your Snakes DVD

This DVD will teach you how to identify and avoid encounters with Rattlesnakes, Cottonmouths, Coral snakes, and Copperheads commonly found in the Southeastern United States. Contains nearly an hour of herpetological accurate snake footage. DVD features both Volumes I and II. Note: VHS format available by special order.

http://www.forestry-suppliers.com/pr...ge.asp?mi=5184

JD10367 11-22-2008 05:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Note to self: neither LW nor -TBL like it if you try to touch their slots. Every time I tried to touch their slots, they got mad and slapped my hand away. :sulk:

(Sorry for the crappy blurry cameraphone quality... you can't even see their slots in this pic...)

JD10367 11-22-2008 05:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
A slightly better shot of -TBL playing with her slot.

Both LW and -TBL did very well playing with their slots.

I sucked on mine. :mad:

johnlocke 11-22-2008 05:48 PM

Why do I keep getting all this crap from Bed Bath and Beyond. I'm a dude for God sake. And I don't wanna buy a PediPaws. I don't even know what it does. :huh:

Just sayin'. :shrug:

SteelerFan87 11-22-2008 06:05 PM

Today I saw a little kid with a Tom Brady jersey. And I'm like, "wtf?? This kid's a Pats fan?" and then he turns around and he's wearing a Steelers hat.

WTF? :shrug:

johnlocke 11-22-2008 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelerFan87 (Post 982916)
Today I saw a little kid with a Tom Brady jersey. And I'm like, "wtf?? This kid's a Pats fan?" and then he turns around and he's wearing a Steelers hat.

WTF? :shrug:

Wow. WTF?

How did that happen? I mean everybody's a Pats fan but a Steeler hat, just wow, how did that happen, for real?

RoadGrader 11-22-2008 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelerFan87 (Post 982916)
Today I saw a little kid with a Tom Brady jersey. And I'm like, "wtf?? This kid's a Pats fan?" and then he turns around and he's wearing a Steelers hat.

WTF? :shrug:

he's obviously a Steelers fan who wishes he had Tom Brady playing QB which makes him, at his age, miles ahead of you at your age in the cranial dept.

PatrietteAz 11-22-2008 06:37 PM

That just makes me have to post a drive by..SOO I was having my bewbies smashed on that yearly journey we women have to take and the tech sees my Pats tatoo and comments that she would have NO idea about it had her 13 year old nephew not ranted on and on all the time about Tom Brady this and Tom Brady that. SOO glad to know that a kid born and raised here in Tucson has such good taste and it was good distraction too.:) As much as a Cassel fan as I have become my GOD I miss that TFBQB!

LurkingWife 11-22-2008 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnlocke (Post 982912)
Why do I keep getting all this crap from Bed Bath and Beyond. I'm a dude for God sake. And I don't wanna buy a PediPaws. I don't even know what it does. :huh:

Just sayin'. :shrug:



ROFL Pedipaws is the pet nail clipper.

DarrylStingley 11-22-2008 11:06 PM

Bruins are 9-0-1 in their last 10 games.

One, are you phucking kidding me?

Two, I went to the one OT loss. 2 days after I saw the Pats lose to the Jets. Lock me in my house.

TBrownslady 11-23-2008 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 982909)
Note to self: neither LW nor -TBL like it if you try to touch their slots. Every time I tried to touch their slots, they got mad and slapped my hand away. :sulk:

(Sorry for the crappy blurry cameraphone quality... you can't even see their slots in this pic...)

BASTARD!!! LOL Don't worry I left all my money but 20 bucks there :banghead: I should have just left right after bingo LOLOLOL

shirtsleeve 11-23-2008 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 983026)
BASTARD!!! LOL Don't worry I left all my money but 20 bucks there :banghead: I should have just left right after bingo LOLOLOL

Did you let him touch your slot?

JD10367 11-23-2008 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shirtsleeve (Post 983029)
Did you let him touch your slot?

Dude, didn't I already say neither of them would let me? For some reason, they considered it bad luck if I touched their slot. :mad: I don't particularly think that was fair of them, myself. Hell, -TBL wouldn't even let me LOOK at her slot! Every time I looked at it, she made me turn around again. So, of course, I went out of my way to irritate both of them; when they weren't looking, I'd sneak a hand over and touch it. :D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. Patriots Planet is not affiliated with the NFL or with the New England Patriots. The views and opinions on this forum do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the owners and/or operators of this forum and website.