Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Archives (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Random Thoughts That Don't Warrant Full Threads (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=38224)

Costanza 08-06-2009 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muse (Post 1213722)
Well ima will take the plunge have sex for a million dollars and buy you a set :)

We need to find us some rich, horny and lonely millionaire broads.

Anyone know of any?

Muse 08-06-2009 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jh (Post 1213723)
We need to find us some rich, horny and lonely millionaire broads.

Anyone know of any?

lonely yes horny yes rich not so much:p

Costanza 08-06-2009 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muse (Post 1213724)
lonely yes horny yes rich not so much:p

Sorry. But business is business.

:p

Muse 08-06-2009 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jh (Post 1213725)
Sorry. But business is business.

:p

i split the cost with ya? down the middle half a mill for you and half a mill for meo:-)

Costanza 08-06-2009 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muse (Post 1213728)
i split the cost with ya? down the middle half a mill for you and half a mill for meo:-)

Shouldn't they have to pay more for the both of us?

imapig 08-06-2009 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muse (Post 1213724)
lonely yes horny yes rich not so much:p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jh (Post 1213725)
Sorry. But business is business.

:p

Ladies Ladies Ladies dont fret I'll offer you ladies a freebee each and I'll buy anderson a new machine..ok deal?:coffee:

Costanza 08-06-2009 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imapig (Post 1213731)
Ladies Ladies Ladies dont fret I'll offer you ladies a freebee each and I'll buy anderson a new machine..ok deal?:coffee:

No offense, but I rather need a washing machine.

I can haz teh secks whenever I want it. :shrug:

Muse 08-06-2009 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jh (Post 1213730)
Shouldn't they have to pay more for the both of us?

i am under the impression the men are doing the actual work, we are just getting the mulah hehe

Muse 08-06-2009 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jh (Post 1213733)
No offense, but I rather need a washing machine.

I can haz teh secks whenever I want it. :shrug:

my washer and dryer work just fine and ah yes what she said after that

:D

anderson 08-06-2009 10:07 PM

I'd rather have teh seckz than a new washer. :(

Costanza 08-06-2009 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muse (Post 1213736)
i am under the impression the men are doing the actual work, we are just getting the mulah hehe

They still must pay more.

:harumph: ROFL

Muse 08-06-2009 10:08 PM

would you do it for a washer though?

imapig 08-06-2009 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jh (Post 1213733)
No offense, but I rather need a washing machine.

I can haz teh secks whenever I want it. :shrug:

OK OK how about I'll buy you the washing machine instead...I'll even through in a jug of Downy and a Box of tide...ROFL

Costanza 08-06-2009 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anderson (Post 1213740)
I'd rather have teh seckz than a new washer. :(

One works better than the other in my house.

That I should be thankful for, lol.

Muse 08-06-2009 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jh (Post 1213741)
They still must pay more.

:harumph: ROFL

but of course that is without question:rockon:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. Patriots Planet is not affiliated with the NFL or with the New England Patriots. The views and opinions on this forum do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the owners and/or operators of this forum and website.