Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Archives (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Random Thoughts That Don't Warrant Full Threads (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=38224)

anderson 02-09-2015 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muse (Post 2212823)
Off to England we go. :)

We are thinking about it very seriously since I'm working for a company over there anyway.

Muse 02-09-2015 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anderson (Post 2212826)
We are thinking about it very seriously since I'm working for a company over there anyway.

I'm thinking of Canada and have been for a few years now.

mikiemo83 02-09-2015 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anderson (Post 2212826)

my cousin is over there with his family and loving it, the kids are getting an education unlike anything they can here. Skiing in Switzerland, going to Louvre, visiting Ireland and so many places to go along with private tutors for school because he is working abroad.

I am puzzled by the insurance, typically a family plan is children, never a single child and have to believe they are pulling a fast one on you.

anderson 02-09-2015 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83* (Post 2212831)
my cousin is over there with his family and loving it, the kids are getting an education unlike anything they can here. Skiing in Switzerland, going to Louvre, visiting Ireland and so many places to go along with private tutors for school because he is working abroad.

I am puzzled by the insurance, typically a family plan is children, never a single child and have to believe they are pulling a fast one on you.

They don't have a problem with adding her, in theory, but they're saying they're unable to because our plan was originally bought through the state exchange.
The state exchange says they passed me on to the insurance company.

So basically both places are washing their hands of the policy and it's a miracle I'm even able to pay the ****ing premium every month.

Big/Sky/Fly 02-09-2015 02:49 PM

What...you don't like your "healthcare" in Amerika :shrug:

PatrietteAz 02-11-2015 06:51 PM

THe owner of Papa John's has something vaguely creepy about him. Am I the only one who notices this? Is it just his black dye job or something more?

Muse 02-11-2015 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatrietteAz (Post 2213620)
THe owner of Papa John's has something vaguely creepy about him. Am I the only one who notices this? Is it just his black dye job or something more?

From top to bottom and all in between.

Coltsfan2theend 02-26-2015 09:05 PM

I don't know where exactly to put this thought, so it is going here.

It seems everyday that a facebook friend is making an announcement that they are expecting a child. On one hand, I am happy for them but it also brings up memories from last November. I know those memories will fade when we are expecting again and have a good ultrasound but I have a hard time actually congratulating any of them in a post. I wonder how my birthday will be this year, the due date was actually three days after my birthday.

HSanders 03-09-2015 03:54 PM

That awkward moment when you are typing on the phone, type your husband's first name, and the last names that pop up as the next word suggestion are both former Pats players with the same first name...while your own last name is not even an autofill. LOL
/yeahImnotafootballjunkieatall

PatsFan09 03-09-2015 04:04 PM

Well, off to Italy again with students to work on an archaeological dig. Damn tough to leave my wife and little boy behind.
Looking forward to working in the dig, though . The mountainous area northwest of Rome is beautiful house country.
Won't be on PP too much; depends on the WIFI where I'll be.

German_Patriot 03-10-2015 03:29 PM

Cancer sucks.

mikiemo83 03-10-2015 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by German_Patriot (Post 2220079)
Cancer sucks.

It does indeed, thoughts and prayer GP, hope all is well

German_Patriot 03-10-2015 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83 (Post 2220105)
It does indeed, thoughts and prayer GP, hope all is well

Thanks a lot.

My mum just told me she has a tumor in her head. Apparently a rather big one, but probably not aggressive and operable. Should know more later this week.

Big/Sky/Fly 03-10-2015 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by German_Patriot (Post 2220079)
Cancer sucks.

Yes, there is a thread for that...

PumpDee 03-11-2015 07:44 AM

The "Miller High Life" guy died..... :frown:

http://i1.wp.com/www.brobible.com/wp...size=640%2C464