Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Archives (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Random Thoughts That Don't Warrant Full Threads (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=38224)

Coltsfan2theend 01-01-2015 03:41 PM

How I would love to get a good nights sleep without waking up. Considering I have no fever and from what Sarah had, I think I have a sinus infection. Going to healthcheck in the morning if I sleep like crap again tonight. Every single time I feel like this, it is a Friday when my doctors office is closed.

PatsFan09 01-01-2015 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsfan2theend (Post 2191543)
How I would love to get a good nights sleep without waking up. Considering I have no fever and from what Sarah had, I think I have a sinus infection. Going to healthcheck in the morning if I sleep like crap again tonight. Every single time I feel like this, it is a Friday when my doctors office is closed.

I haven't slept through the night in 14 months.

Coltsfan2theend 01-01-2015 03:48 PM

I normally do, would prefer to do so again before I have a little something that might wake me up (hopefully) later this year. I can normally sleep through thunderstorms.

anderson 01-01-2015 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatsFan09 (Post 2191544)
I haven't slept through the night in 14 months.

Ambien dude. Let the woman deal with kiddo!

taltos 01-01-2015 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyxis (Post 2191354)
He's not a bible thumper. He's actually European, but he's a control freak. He decides what she can drink and when.

Firstly, I'd never put up with that shit. He wouldn't be in my house or life. But, if he was, I'd be doing exactly what thwe Pig said. Guzzle from the bottle. Just a great big **** YOU!

I'll bet what to drink and when is not the only thing that this idiot controls - sounds like your friend has lots of other problems.

Gina

Coltsfan2theend 01-01-2015 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anderson (Post 2191559)
Ambien dude. Let the woman deal with kiddo!

When we get to that point (which since we haven't started trying again is not now) and after she goes back to work, three nights a week I will be the only one home at night. I usually sleep pretty good, but an alarm can wake me up. Right now, I been using cold medicine thinking it was a cough or cold. It should make me sleep better, but it doesn't help with the coughing. I am not a doctor, but Sarah just went through this and it was a sinus infection. I been getting tired during the day because of the terrible sleep. It has been a week since it started and it has only slightly improved.

Michigan Dave 01-01-2015 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsfan2theend (Post 2191543)

Take the old lady to Poundtown before you go to bed. You'll be out cold.

PatsFanLisa 01-01-2015 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michigan Dave (Post 2191574)

Take the old lady to Poundtown before you go to bed. You'll be out cold.

You're my hero.

HarpoonIPA 01-01-2015 08:16 PM

I have been invited to my First Patriots game next Saturday since 1983 yes over 31 years ago. Well actually 2nd game invite, I was invited to the Buffalo game and declined but will be setting up Wheelchair transportation tomorrow for next Saturday woohoo

Pyxis 01-01-2015 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taltos (Post 2191566)
I'll bet what to drink and when is not the only thing that this idiot controls - sounds like your friend has lots of other problems.

Gina

You're right. There's other things.

mikiemo83 01-01-2015 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarpoonIPA (Post 2191592)
I have been invited to my First Patriots game next Saturday since 1983 yes over 31 years ago. Well actually 2nd game invite, I was invited to the Buffalo game and declined but will be setting up Wheelchair transportation tomorrow for next Saturday woohoo

Conrats, bring victory!!!!

HarpoonIPA 01-01-2015 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83 (Post 2191597)
Conrats, bring victory!!!!

I am so freaking excited, I know it's going freezing out, but this is a once in a lifetime chance. What is wheelchair seating like?

mikiemo83 01-01-2015 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarpoonIPA (Post 2191604)
I am so freaking excited, I know it's going freezing out, but this is a once in a lifetime chance. What is wheelchair seating like?

Not sure at Gillette, I believe they are at back of the sideline seats In the 100 and 300 sections

bideau 01-02-2015 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarpoonIPA (Post 2191604)

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83 (Post 2191640)
Not sure at Gillette, I believe they are at back of the sideline seats In the 100 and 300 sections

The wheelchair areas are spread throughout the 100's and 300's. They are at the top of the 100's and along the concourse in the 300's. They are wide enough to have a few wheelchairs. The companion seats are folding chairs.

The biggest challenge will be getting into the stadium. You'll first need to get to the handicap parking area, one section on the west side with the luxury parking, another on the east side near the pro shop. At the gates, you'll need to ask for access to the elevators. This is one area where Gillette is not up to decent standards. There are few elevators and they're not easily found.

PumpDee 01-02-2015 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarpoonIPA (Post 2191592)

If (when) they win you are obligated to attend every game after that. No jinx, bruh. :archive: