Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Archives (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Random Thoughts That Don't Warrant Full Threads (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=38224)

cka203 07-09-2013 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83 (Post 2032385)
IT WAS FUN WASN'T IT #grumblesunderbreathdamnyoucoltsfanspipingsoundandcrankingheat

:D Quit yer bitchin #snowplow #tuckrule ROFL

HSanders 07-16-2013 02:13 PM

This is both :shake: and ROFL

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/loc...umbar-lordosis

Ghetto booty diagnosis angers patient Terry Ragland; Doctor uses term instead of lumbar lordosis

Posted: 07/15/2013
Last Updated: 16 hours and 54 minutes ago
By: IndyChannelStaff
JACKSON, Tenn. - A Tennessee woman is filing a complaint after she said her doctor used an offensive term while giving her a diagnosis.
Terry Ragland went to a doctor looking for treatment for her severe lower back pain.
Ragland said she was seen by a nurse, then the doctor, who sent her to get an X-ray.
When he came back into the exam room, Ragland said the doctor gave her a diagnosis not seen in any medical book.
"He said, 'I know what the problem is. It's ghetto booty,' and I said, 'Ghetto what?' He said, 'Ghetto booty,'" Ragland said. "He said, 'There's no cure for it, but I could give you something if you're having pain.'"
Ragland said she reported the incident to the office manager, who apologized.
A few weeks later, the doctor sent a letter of apology, saying he was trying to tell her that she had lumbar lordosis, a curve in her spine that makes the buttocks protrude more.
There is no cure.

Michigan Dave 07-16-2013 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cka203 (Post 2032378)
Spygate was "fun" stuff to poke you about... This AH mess is real life, and NOT fun to poke at or joke about.

I'd rather have players murder than be accused of in-game cheating by people who don't understand the logistics of play-to-play football (not saying you don't, just trolls in general).

Football>>>>>murder.

johnlocke 07-16-2013 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michigan Dave (Post 2035486)
I'd rather have players murder than be accused of in-game cheating by people who don't understand the logistics of play-to-play football (not saying you don't, just trolls in general).

Football>>>>>murder.

Yer a wreck, bro. http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/r...lies/funny.gif

Michigan Dave 07-16-2013 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnlocke (Post 2035500)

I'd trade lives for rings like it ain't nothin'...

:coffee:

PumpDee 07-17-2013 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michigan Dave (Post 2035504)
I'd trade lives for rings like it ain't nothin'...

:coffee:

I whole heartedly agree and would be glad to trade MD's life for a ring. :coffee:

mikiemo83 07-17-2013 07:03 AM

if they fry Aperp, does that cout as a traded life?

tommysgirl 07-17-2013 12:44 PM

*PSA - Bragging*

I just remembered a thread I made here years ago worried about my 16 year old and his lack of direction/motivation.

I've been feeling especially proud of said child lately and the McDonalds thread reminded me of that because I thought that was where he was headed for a bit.

Said child is a health/working out nut and wants to be a fully certified personal trainer (more elite athlete then average Joe) He started off helping people randomly at the gym, then asked if he could shadow trainers/classes, then asked if he could assist for free. All the while studying anything he could get his hands on constantly. The gym ended up hiring him full time and in 4 months he has doubled the amount of PT sessions purchased..he is constantly working and bringing in some nice coin. He just took a second job PT at GNC just to engross himself more in the vitamin/supplement word.

4 years ago this child couldn't be bothered to turn in a homework assignment now he works his tail off, has his own place and he is a pretty godamn good person. Patience. Apparently it pays off.

mikiemo83 07-17-2013 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommysgirl (Post 2035829)
*psa - bragging*

i just remembered a thread i made here years ago worried about my 16 year old and his lack of direction/motivation.

I've been feeling especially proud of said child lately and the mcdonalds thread reminded me of that because i thought that was where he was headed for a bit.

Said child is a health/working out nut and wants to be a fully certified personal trainer (more elite athlete then average joe) he started off helping people randomly at the gym, then asked if he could shadow trainers/classes, then asked if he could assist for free. All the while studying anything he could get his hands on constantly. The gym ended up hiring him full time and in 4 months he has doubled the amount of pt sessions purchased..he is constantly working and bringing in some nice coin. He just took a second job pt at gnc just to engross himself more in the vitamin/supplement word.

4 years ago this child couldn't be bothered to turn in a homework assignment now he works his tail off, has his own place and he is a pretty godamn good person. Patience. Apparently it pays off.

he just needed to be interested in the subject!!!!
This is great, congrats

TBrownslady 07-17-2013 01:28 PM

Quote:

*PSA - Bragging*

I just remembered a thread I made here years ago worried about my 16 year old and his lack of direction/motivation.

I've been feeling especially proud of said child lately and the McDonalds thread reminded me of that because I thought that was where he was headed for a bit.

Said child is a health/working out nut and wants to be a fully certified personal trainer (more elite athlete then average Joe) He started off helping people randomly at the gym, then asked if he could shadow trainers/classes, then asked if he could assist for free. All the while studying anything he could get his hands on constantly. The gym ended up hiring him full time and in 4 months he has doubled the amount of PT sessions purchased..he is constantly working and bringing in some nice coin. He just took a second job PT at GNC just to engross himself more in the vitamin/supplement word.

Both of your boys are great kids.

Where is he training at? I need some guidance

tommysgirl 07-17-2013 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83 (Post 2035860)
he just needed to be interested in the subject!!!!
This is great, congrats

I guess so!
Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 2035872)
Both of your boys are great kids.

Where is he training at? I need some guidance

Thank you :)

Powerhouse in Webster

Beaglebay 07-17-2013 01:46 PM

Quote:

*PSA - Bragging*

Good for him, and good for you, TG :thumb:

HSanders 07-17-2013 02:05 PM

Quote:

*PSA - Bragging*

That's awesome!

My husband's nephew did something similar. He was working in his degreed field (civil engineer) but he became interested in health/physical fitness and got into great shape. He then started training people in his basement at his house part time, while doing what your son is doing and educating himself on nutrition, etc. He now owns and runs his own company, and owns and has renovated the building it is in, which he moved to from its original (non basement) location. They offer nutritional guidance as well as fitness training. So this could easily be your son in a few years!

mikiemo83 07-17-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hsanders (Post 2035893)
that's awesome!

My husband's nephew did something similar. He was working in his degreed field (civil engineer) but he became interested in health/physical fitness and got into great shape. He then started training people in his basement at his house part time, while doing what your son is doing and educating himself on nutrition, etc. He now owns and runs his own company, and owns and has renovated the building it is in, which he moved to from its original (non basement) location. They offer nutritional guidance as well as fitness training. So this could easily be your son in a few years!

smart man leaving civil engineering

OSUBuckeye 07-17-2013 03:23 PM

I cleaned out my PP locker. Give it to someone else. It's been a fun 8 years.