Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Archives (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Random Thoughts That Don't Warrant Full Threads (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=38224)

DarrylStingley 07-20-2009 05:55 AM

Are the "don't worry about the Yankees" guys as confident today as they were a few weeks ago?

The truth is that I'm more concerned about the Sox, and their offense, than I am about any other team.

They need to add a quality bat and if they don't, I don't see them going very far this year. I just hope it doesn't have to cause them Buchholz.

king of kings 07-20-2009 09:52 AM

They always look trade some one there pitchers. Penny or smoltz could be moved to make way for Clay to come up to the majors.

Claremonster 07-20-2009 11:11 AM

Trojan Magnum XL. Greatest. Invention. Ever.

Carry on. :coffee:

imapig 07-20-2009 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claremonster (Post 1200700)
Trojan Magnum XL. Greatest. Invention. Ever.

Carry on. :coffee:

Looks like your not the only guy in denial...
http://aleegold.com/ :archive:

imapig 07-20-2009 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claremonster (Post 1200700)
Trojan Magnum X-sm. Greatest. Invention. Ever.

Carry on. http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2009/04...PA_450x350.jpg :coffee:

Fixed:D Just don't kill me with your Tomahawk...

king of kings 07-20-2009 01:28 PM

Got to sent most of the day moving all my stuff up to the 3rd floor.

Claremonster 07-20-2009 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imapig (Post 1200746)
Fixed:D Just don't kill me with your Tomahawk...

Poor imapig. Your ex-wife made you feel inadequate. :shake:

imapig 07-20-2009 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claremonster (Post 1200842)
Poor imapig. Your ex-wife made you feel inadequate. :shake:

Your right...I just wished that I was the size of a fist and then maybe just maybe hit the sides finally...:sulk:

PatrietteAz 07-21-2009 09:10 AM

Rainshowers in the morning in Tucson. Alrighty then .:)

DarrylStingley 07-21-2009 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarrylStingley (Post 1200607)
Are the "don't worry about the Yankees" guys as confident today as they were a few weeks ago?

The truth is that I'm more concerned about the Sox, and their offense, than I am about any other team.

They need to add a quality bat and if they don't, I don't see them going very far this year. I just hope it doesn't have to cost [FIXED; I had written caused for some reason] them Buchholz.

Same question and comment.

Well, Tommy and others who claim I'm overly fixated, are you still as confident as ever that the yankees will fade?

king of kings 07-21-2009 09:32 AM

The weather forcast for RI sucks Rain for the next 4 days In a row.

TBrownslady 07-21-2009 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by king of kings (Post 1201265)
The weather forcast for RI sucks Rain for the next 4 days In a row.

my cousin and his wife and baby came here for a week from Ohio. I told them to go to Providence mall today if it's raining but would of been nice for them to see Newport and all the beaches down there. Oh well.

mikiemo83 07-21-2009 11:10 AM

how can Box_o_rocks not have much much more rep than he has...he is a one man football posting machine - look at the 1st page and all the little footballs

tehrick67 07-21-2009 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83 (Post 1201381)
how can Box_o_rocks not have much much more rep than he has...he is a one man football posting machine - look at the 1st page and all the little footballs


football posts:blink:

king of kings 07-21-2009 12:46 PM

Just found some of My dad old swords he used to collect in the army. When I was cleaning out my closet.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. Patriots Planet is not affiliated with the NFL or with the New England Patriots. The views and opinions on this forum do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the owners and/or operators of this forum and website.