Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Archives (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Random Thoughts That Don't Warrant Full Threads (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=38224)

PatsFanLisa 07-16-2009 06:59 AM

Ahhh, you've made my argument for me, TBL. This whole big controversy about motorcycles being too loud, and the state mandating an EPA control over the pipes is pissing me off royally. People swaying into other lanes, soccer moms talking on the cell phones, teens texting while driving, elderly that can barely see or hear....I WANT to be heard when I'm on my bike. Now it's gonna be a $300 fine for pipes too loud?

Kind of subjective as to what's "too loud." I'll be the first to challenge that notion in court if I ever get stopped.

Yeah, I know, you were talking about bicycles, but it just pissed me off.

babalu87 07-16-2009 07:11 AM

I hope Wakefield throws a no hitter against the Rays

TBrownslady 07-16-2009 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatsFanLisa (Post 1198880)
Ahhh, you've made my argument for me, TBL. This whole big controversy about motorcycles being too loud, and the state mandating an EPA control over the pipes is pissing me off royally. People swaying into other lanes, soccer moms talking on the cell phones, teens texting while driving, elderly that can barely see or hear....I WANT to be heard when I'm on my bike. Now it's gonna be a $300 fine for pipes too loud?

Kind of subjective as to what's "too loud." I'll be the first to challenge that notion in court if I ever get stopped.

Yeah, I know, you were talking about bicycles, but it just pissed me off.

No he was on his motorcycle. I was talking about that. and you have a great point motorcycles NEED to be heard and to me I love the sound of them too.

Fully Tilted 07-16-2009 10:36 AM

In a 5 minute span I found there to be far less money in my bank account than I thought and discovered that my company (which has been on the market for a few months) very well could be sold with an announcement by tomorrow possibly. :banghead:

FML

tommysgirl 07-16-2009 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fully Tilted (Post 1199083)
In a 5 minute span I found there to be far less money in my bank account than I thought and discovered that my company (which has been on the market for a few months) very well could be sold with an announcement by tomorrow possibly. :banghead:

FML

You still have an awesome girlfriend though.:rolleyes:

:kisss:

PatrietteAz 07-16-2009 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fully Tilted (Post 1199083)

FML

Does the sale mean loss of jobs FT? That is so stressful..

Fully Tilted 07-16-2009 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommysgirl (Post 1199087)
You still have an awesome girlfriend though.:rolleyes:

:kisss:

Indeed wuv

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatrietteAz (Post 1199091)
Does the sale mean loss of jobs FT? That is so stressful..

Hard to say but I don't like the prospect at all. I just got the job back after a 2 year hiatus (for lack of a better term). I had been on the job hunt from November-May with not even an interview. It's BRUTAL out there.

PatrietteAz 07-18-2009 07:27 PM

Just bought a 1997 Lexus ES300 with 130K on it for a good deal. SWEET smooth drive and better than anything we have seen in our price range in 2 weeks. WOOT!

PatrietteAz 07-18-2009 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fully Tilted (Post 1199099)
Indeed wuv

Hard to say but I don't like the prospect at all. I just got the job back after a 2 year hiatus (for lack of a better term). I had been on the job hunt from November-May with not even an interview. It's BRUTAL out there.

I know I am looking too although Tucson is ALWAYS a tough city to find something good in.

PatrietteAz 07-18-2009 10:33 PM

I really hate motha effing snakes in front of my motha effing patio hiding in the dark trying to eat our motha effing kids and US!

king of kings 07-18-2009 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatrietteAz (Post 1200210)
I really hate motha effing snakes in front of my motha effing patio hiding in the dark trying to eat our motha effing kids and US!

Me too Paz. did youi see whaT kind of snake it was.

PatrietteAz 07-19-2009 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by king of kings (Post 1200221)
Me too Paz. did youi see whaT kind of snake it was.

Yep a black diamondback..beautiful and scary as hell. Sucker was curled up at the back pool entrance and didn't warn us!

imapig 07-19-2009 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatrietteAz (Post 1200341)
Yep a black diamondback..beautiful and scary as hell. Sucker was curled up at the back pool entrance and didn't warn us!

Did ya pick it up and do one of those faith dances and kiss it on the head?:coffee:

PatrietteAz 07-19-2009 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imapig (Post 1200421)
Did ya pick it up and do one of those faith dances and kiss it on the head?:coffee:

Hell no..I went the opposite direction with a chill and hair standing up on my arms.:)

I don't need those rattlers for the voo doo that I do. >)

PatrietteAz 07-19-2009 09:00 PM

I'm really happy for you being so rich and all and just galavanting EVERY fricking where but I shall have to put your FB newsfeed on "Hide" now. JEEZUS.