Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Archives (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Random Thoughts That Don't Warrant Full Threads (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=38224)

Pyxis 07-18-2012 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 1903376)
Yeah nothing sexy about her sounds at all! LOL

WAAF will be having a wrestling match with octomom in August I think. She will be wrestling Spaz from the morning show. That should be interesting

Uh...why are they wrestling?
Posted via Mobile Device

TBrownslady 07-18-2012 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyxis (Post 1903434)
Uh...why are they wrestling?
Posted via Mobile Device

Because they make this guy do all sorts of stupid things. They think people will go see it and all proceeds will go to the Hillman foundation. However Octomom wants to be paid so some of it will go to her.

imapig 07-18-2012 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 1903436)
Because they make this guy do all sorts of stupid things. They think people will go see it and all proceeds will go to the Hillman foundation. However Octomom wants to be paid so some of it will go to her.

Having a pearl necklace should cover her costs..:coffee:

Pyxis 07-18-2012 02:08 PM

A job would be so much wiser. It worked for me while I was raising my children.
Posted via Mobile Device

TBrownslady 07-18-2012 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyxis (Post 1903458)
A job would be so much wiser. It worked for me while I was raising my children.
Posted via Mobile Device

Also not having 8 children at the same time would be wise as well

Claremonster 07-18-2012 02:12 PM

Yeah, OctoMom wants to get paid, because welfare etc ain't covering the expenses. I mean, sure, no one forced her to have the whole in-vitro fertilization thing, and no one forced her to then decide to have 8 ****ing kids, but dammit someone else should pay for them!!!!!!

:coffee:

Pyxis 07-18-2012 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 1903462)
Also not having 8 children at the same time would be wise as well

LOL no shit.

Here's the thing with me. I think kids are cool. But, under my roof, that I have to raise and pay for, two was plenty. There is NOTHING so freaking cool about children to have that many. Sorry if that offends anyone, but it is just STUPID to want that many.
Posted via Mobile Device

king of kings 07-18-2012 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claremonster
Yeah, OctoMom wants to get paid, because welfare etc ain't covering the expenses. I mean, sure, no one forced her to have the whole in-vitro fertilization thing, and no one forced her to then decide to have 8 ****ing kids, but dammit someone else should pay for them!!!!!!

:coffee:

She is a compete Nut job. She living the American dream do nothing and have anyone else pay her bills.

TBrownslady 07-19-2012 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyxis (Post 1903582)
LOL no shit.

Here's the thing with me. I think kids are cool. But, under my roof, that I have to raise and pay for, two was plenty. There is NOTHING so freaking cool about children to have that many. Sorry if that offends anyone, but it is just STUPID to want that many.
Posted via Mobile Device

AT ONCE!

If I were rich don't get me wrong I would love to have lots of babies. Personally I think maybe 4 would be my limit. That's if I could stay home and not work. That's not how life is for me. This chick's gotta work hard to get the green and I would feel weird having it any other way. I never want to rely on anyone else to be my support. Even my hubby.

Pyxis 07-19-2012 09:08 AM

I agree that she really screwed up. So did the doctor who helped this happen. She never had the means to support that many children. Seems like even Jeff Foxworthy's 5th graders would have known she didn't have the ability to properly care for them. And now she does crap like this to make an attempt? :shake:
Posted via Mobile Device

patsload 07-19-2012 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyxis (Post 1903582)
LOL no shit.

Posted via Mobile Device

I'm the youngest of eight.

I have one, that was enough, she's awesome :)

3 Point Stan 07-19-2012 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patsload (Post 1903840)

Youngest of 7 here.

I put a cap on that well after 2.

bideau 07-19-2012 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patsload (Post 1903840)

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3 Point Stan (Post 1903854)
Youngest of 7 here.

I put a cap on that well after 2.

6th of 7 here.

Got snipped after two.

PatsFanLisa 07-27-2012 09:09 AM

Another Tommysgirl story.

TG has been out in Nebraska for work all week, scheduled to come back home yesterday. Fast forward...she's not home yet.

Plane gets to D.C. yesterday, all outgoing flights cancelled due to weather. They tell her they can't get her on a plane until Sunday. WHAT??? It's Thursday!!!

She tries to get the train from D.C. to Boston. Not happening. They won't take her luggage.

Airline won't even get her a hotel room. So they're keeping her there for three nights, can't get her on a plane with either their airline or any other airline (bullshit, I say), and not paying for a hotel.

She rented a car this morning and is driving home from D.C.

Moral of the story? Two trips this month, one serious health scare while in Wisconsin, and a nightmare trying to get home from Nebraska. TG should NOT travel for work.

patsload 07-27-2012 10:41 AM

poor TG :(

one of my neighbors had a second rescue dog yesterday, they had one for one day and gave it back the next because it "was deaf" the one they had yesterday is going back too (after one day) because it bit one of the kids.