Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Archives (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Random Thoughts That Don't Warrant Full Threads (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=38224)

Costanza 10-01-2008 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommysgirl (Post 923349)
ROFLROFL Awesome.

I would seriously live on an island if I could. Whoever wanted to come, could. I could be the voodoo witch doctor and everything.

No dickweeds need apply. Also, we need someone who is good at hooking up rabbit ears so we could still watch teh foozball.

jim_vh 10-01-2008 01:06 PM

2. Speaking of fantasy, how do you people who play it remotely handle rooting against your favorite teams for even a nanosecond? Seems untenable.
you have to be able to practice doublethink

6. Damn, I miss the Bruins being relevant.
they haven't been relevant for decades

11. I'm one of the few people I know who loves dogs and cats equally.
cats are up to no good, always sneaking around.

14. Seriously, is Troy Brown, today, right now, really not better than any WR on the Pats after Moss, Welker and Gaffney? If we had one game to beat the Russians for world domination, wouldn't we beg him to come out of retirement and slot in at the 4 reciver slot?
too slow for the NFL anymore. if he could play someone would have picked him up.

15. I'm simply amazed that people will vote for Obama. Sarah Palin nailed him but good during her speech.
palin read a speech off a teleprompter that had originally been written BEFORE mccain chose his VP candidate.

16. I have never strayed, I will never stray and I think cheating on the spouse sucks. People make mistakes, we're all human, I judge none of you who have done it or who are doing it now. But I do think it sucks. That said, if Sarah called me and invited to dinner...tough one.
sarah with her clothes off looks like hillary.

20. And Ken Dryden can't suffer enough.
put him in hell along with mike torrez.

21. I know you people think I'm a lunatic, but things like Yankee players getting badly hurt duirng games spark not one pang of empathy or sympathy from me. Not even a little, teeny, tiny bit.
this is a sign there is hope for you despite everything.

22. Have there ever been better sports executives in Boston than Ainge, Epstein and Pioli/BB? Chiarelli, you are not included in that list.
the ownership helps also. and ainge - not so much. he got lucky.

24. I love tits, I love women, I love pussey....I don't get strip bars at all. You didn't earn it, fellas.
you misspelt pussy. also strip bars are for beat up low status sad women and are not sexy places.

25. Damn, I'm pissed that I missed the Beatles live.
they weren't any great shakes live from what i read about them (no link - this was decades ago). they didn't even have monitors when they played live - they couldn't hear themselves playing!

tommysgirl 10-01-2008 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jh (Post 923354)
I would seriously live on an island if I could. Whoever wanted to come, could. I could be the voodoo witch doctor and everything.

No dickweeds need apply. Also, we need someone who is good at hooking up rabbit ears so we could still watch teh foozball.

You and me both!

in a condo

Costanza 10-01-2008 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommysgirl (Post 923371)
You and me both!

in a condo

Lol, I'm talking The Blue Lagoon with out the brother and sister sex.

tommysgirl 10-01-2008 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jh (Post 923373)
Lol, I'm talking The Blue Lagoon with out the brother and sister sex.

My family says I'd last an hour on Survivor. I think they give me too much credit.:doh:

Costanza 10-01-2008 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommysgirl (Post 923381)
My family says I'd last an hour on Survivor. I think they give me too much credit.:doh:

Well, imagine how nice your ass would look in your jeans then with all the beach walking, buffing out those legs and glutes!

tommysgirl 10-01-2008 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jh (Post 923395)
Well, imagine how nice your ass would look in your jeans then with all the beach walking, buffing out those legs and glutes!

This is true! It's all about the ass in jeans! My son is never going to marry a woman who asks about her ass.ROFL

tehrick67 10-01-2008 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommysgirl (Post 923401)
This is true! It's all about the ass in jeans! My son is never going to marry a woman who asks about her ass.ROFL

you ask your son to check out your ass?

tommysgirl 10-01-2008 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tehrick67 (Post 923409)
you ask your son to check out your ass?

ROFL It's a running joke in my house with my oldest son. I'm doing my best to traumatize him.ROFL

tehrick67 10-01-2008 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommysgirl (Post 923441)
ROFL It's a running joke in my house with my oldest son. I'm doing my best to traumatize him.ROFL

It sounds like you're doing a good job:thumb:

johnlocke 10-01-2008 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommysgirl (Post 923329)
I can cook it and fashion some awesome island wear out of leaves and chit!

Would the island wear be pink? :shrug:

Costanza 10-01-2008 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnlocke (Post 923455)
Would the island wear be pink? :shrug:

No, silly. We already said we we're going to wear clothes.

johnlocke 10-01-2008 02:14 PM

Oh, damn. In that case carry on.:banghead:

DarrylStingley 10-01-2008 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jim_vh (Post 923369)
21. I know you people think I'm a lunatic, but things like Yankee players getting badly hurt duirng games spark not one pang of empathy or sympathy from me. Not even a little, teeny, tiny bit.
this is a sign there is hope for you despite everything.
[/B]

Huh?

Hope for me?

I rock!

JD10367 10-02-2008 12:28 PM

Rhode Island Channel 6 Newswoman Doreen Scanlon is way hot. Her pic doesn't do her justice...

http://media.abc6.com/images/WLNE_Doreen_Scanlon1.jpg