Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Archives (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Random Thoughts That Don't Warrant Full Threads (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=38224)

imapig 11-21-2008 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarrylStingley (Post 981828)
I think that the Pistons can pay him around that number and the Celts less than $3 mm.

And I think that answers the question, sadly.

I'd play for the ring under those circumstances, but most pro athletes aren't wired that way, it seems.

Thank God Tom Brady is!:thumb:

mikiemo83 11-21-2008 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarrylStingley (Post 981828)
I'd play for the ring under those circumstances, but most pro athletes aren't wired that way, it seems.

young athletes don't, older ones looking to win one for the recognition may

ThreeFeather 11-21-2008 07:41 PM

Okefenokee Joe: Know Your Snakes DVD

This DVD will teach you how to identify and avoid encounters with Rattlesnakes, Cottonmouths, Coral snakes, and Copperheads commonly found in the Southeastern United States. Contains nearly an hour of herpetological accurate snake footage. DVD features both Volumes I and II. Note: VHS format available by special order.

http://www.forestry-suppliers.com/pr...ge.asp?mi=5184

JD10367 11-22-2008 05:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Note to self: neither LW nor -TBL like it if you try to touch their slots. Every time I tried to touch their slots, they got mad and slapped my hand away. :sulk:

(Sorry for the crappy blurry cameraphone quality... you can't even see their slots in this pic...)

JD10367 11-22-2008 05:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
A slightly better shot of -TBL playing with her slot.

Both LW and -TBL did very well playing with their slots.

I sucked on mine. :mad:

johnlocke 11-22-2008 05:48 PM

Why do I keep getting all this crap from Bed Bath and Beyond. I'm a dude for God sake. And I don't wanna buy a PediPaws. I don't even know what it does. :huh:

Just sayin'. :shrug:

SteelerFan87 11-22-2008 06:05 PM

Today I saw a little kid with a Tom Brady jersey. And I'm like, "wtf?? This kid's a Pats fan?" and then he turns around and he's wearing a Steelers hat.

WTF? :shrug:

johnlocke 11-22-2008 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelerFan87 (Post 982916)
Today I saw a little kid with a Tom Brady jersey. And I'm like, "wtf?? This kid's a Pats fan?" and then he turns around and he's wearing a Steelers hat.

Wow. WTF?

How did that happen? I mean everybody's a Pats fan but a Steeler hat, just wow, how did that happen, for real?

RoadGrader 11-22-2008 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelerFan87 (Post 982916)

he's obviously a Steelers fan who wishes he had Tom Brady playing QB which makes him, at his age, miles ahead of you at your age in the cranial dept.

PatrietteAz 11-22-2008 06:37 PM

That just makes me have to post a drive by..SOO I was having my bewbies smashed on that yearly journey we women have to take and the tech sees my Pats tatoo and comments that she would have NO idea about it had her 13 year old nephew not ranted on and on all the time about Tom Brady this and Tom Brady that. SOO glad to know that a kid born and raised here in Tucson has such good taste and it was good distraction too.:) As much as a Cassel fan as I have become my GOD I miss that TFBQB!

LurkingWife 11-22-2008 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnlocke (Post 982912)
Why do I keep getting all this crap from Bed Bath and Beyond. I'm a dude for God sake. And I don't wanna buy a PediPaws. I don't even know what it does. :huh:

Just sayin'. :shrug:

ROFL Pedipaws is the pet nail clipper.

DarrylStingley 11-22-2008 11:06 PM

Bruins are 9-0-1 in their last 10 games.

One, are you phucking kidding me?

Two, I went to the one OT loss. 2 days after I saw the Pats lose to the Jets. Lock me in my house.

TBrownslady 11-23-2008 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 982909)
Note to self: neither LW nor -TBL like it if you try to touch their slots. Every time I tried to touch their slots, they got mad and slapped my hand away. :sulk:

(Sorry for the crappy blurry cameraphone quality... you can't even see their slots in this pic...)

BASTARD!!! LOL Don't worry I left all my money but 20 bucks there :banghead: I should have just left right after bingo LOLOLOL

shirtsleeve 11-23-2008 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 983026)
BASTARD!!! LOL Don't worry I left all my money but 20 bucks there :banghead: I should have just left right after bingo LOLOLOL

Did you let him touch your slot?

JD10367 11-23-2008 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shirtsleeve (Post 983029)

Dude, didn't I already say neither of them would let me? For some reason, they considered it bad luck if I touched their slot. :mad: I don't particularly think that was fair of them, myself. Hell, -TBL wouldn't even let me LOOK at her slot! Every time I looked at it, she made me turn around again. So, of course, I went out of my way to irritate both of them; when they weren't looking, I'd sneak a hand over and touch it. :D

johnlocke 11-23-2008 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 983055)
Dude, didn't I already say neither of them would let me? For some reason, they considered it bad luck if I touched their slot. :mad: I don't particularly think that was fair of them, myself. Hell, -TBL wouldn't even let me LOOK at her slot! Every time I looked at it, she made me turn around again. So, of course, I went out of my way to irritate both of them; when they weren't looking, I'd sneak a hand over and touch it. :D

ROFL

shirtsleeve 11-23-2008 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 983055)

:thumb::clap:ROFL

LurkingWife 11-23-2008 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shirtsleeve (Post 983029)

Why the hell do you think I put -TBL next to him farthest away from ME..

DarrylStingley 11-23-2008 05:10 PM

One year ago, the Pats were the best team in all of sports. We were wondering if they were the best team in football of ALL TIME.

Today, they are the 4th best team in Boston sports.

And there's no credible argument to the contrary.

Wow. Huh?

Bandwagoneer* 11-23-2008 05:30 PM

I'm watching New York's NFC team play in Arizona and for the first time in my life I understand what probably goes through a Vietnam vet's mind when he hears a helicopter...

SteelerFan87 11-23-2008 10:50 PM

My high school football team just won their first WPIAL championship!!
10-6 over Gateway, the #3 ranked HS football team in the country!

PatrietteAz 11-23-2008 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelerFan87 (Post 984082)

Congrats!! We lost in the quarterfinals Friday 57-47!

On a completely unrelated note WH ydoes a Jets fan come to this board and tell me I "should" respect the Jets a team I hate with the fires of ten years of PMS? EXCUUUUSE ME..NEVER! *spits* :)

Claremonster 11-23-2008 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelerFan87 (Post 984082)

Gateway? Pfffftt... You wont' get past Dell. :harumph:

SteelerFan87 11-23-2008 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatrietteAz (Post 984085)
Congrats!! We lost in the quarterfinals Friday 57-47!

On a completely unrelated note WH ydoes a Jets fan come to this board and tell me I "should" respect the Jets a team I hate with the fires of ten years of PMS? EXCUUUUSE ME..NEVER! *spits* :)

Yeah that's what we've done the past few years. When my brother went there, the playoffs were unheard of. While I was there, we started going to the playoffs pretty regularly, but losing in the 1st or 2nd round. Now we actually won a championship. lol, now they can finally add to the banner in the gym that only has 2 other years on it, one from the early 80's and one from the 60's or 70's. lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claremonster (Post 984087)
Gateway? Pfffftt... You wont' get past Dell. :harumph:

I think we can take Dell, and we'll probably face Apple in the state championship.

:D

DarrylStingley 11-24-2008 08:24 AM

Funny, I haven't seen much of BOU in these parts, recently.

Does he still insist on calling LDT "LT"?

JD10367 11-24-2008 08:21 PM

Monday Night Football! ESPN! The 5-5 Packers against the 5-5 Saints! woohoo

:rolleyes: If a football game takes place between two average teams, and no one's around to watch it or care... does the score still count?

Muse 11-24-2008 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 985531)
Monday Night Football! ESPN! The 5-5 Packers against the 5-5 Saints! woohoo

:rolleyes: If a football game takes place between two average teams, and no one's around to watch it or care... does the score still count?

Wow didn't know there was a game tonight

:p

JD10367 11-24-2008 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muse (Post 985547)
Wow didn't know there was a game tonight

:p

Well, you haven't missed much... except that both high-ranked QBs, Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers, don't look as good as Matt Cassel. ROFL

Muse 11-24-2008 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 985551)
Well, you haven't missed much... except that both high-ranked QBs, Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers, don't look as good as Matt Cassel. ROFL

:thumb:

JD10367 11-24-2008 09:26 PM

Okay, it's already 14-14 after one quarter, and fairly enjoyable... maybe it DID warrant a full thread. :shrug:

JD10367 11-24-2008 10:04 PM

Saints 24, Packers 21 at the half. Probably one of the better MNF games.

Muse 11-24-2008 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 985663)
Saints 24, Packers 21 at the half. Probably one of the better MNF games.

are you bored JD at work?

JD10367 11-24-2008 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muse (Post 985664)
are you bored JD at work?

:huh: No, I just said it's a pretty enjoyable game.

I'll be bored on Sunday when the Pats are up on the Steelers 35-3 at the half.

ROFL

Muse 11-24-2008 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 985670)
:huh: No, I just said it's a pretty enjoyable game.

I'll be bored on Sunday when the Pats are up on the Steelers 35-3 at the half.

ROFL

ok wanted to make sure you were not being sarcastic :)

Bored but happy :)

DarrylStingley 11-25-2008 06:27 AM

I'm wearing a blue blazer and slacks to a client lunch today instead of a suit. Daring!

PatsFanLisa 11-25-2008 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarrylStingley (Post 985819)
I'm wearing a blue blazer and slacks to a client lunch today instead of a suit. Daring!

Casual Tuesday, DS? :D

I'll be up at Ropes & Gray wearing a black suit and heels...stuffy Boston lawyers!

imapig 11-25-2008 08:08 AM

Yesterday I had a real couple of winners walk into my office. Both of these guys were pretty dumb the first guy lives in Ayer and moving to my side of the state..(Big mistake right there..) He was still grumbling about his whore Girlfriend that cheated on him more times that he cared to explain...

Now I'm a victim of a POS ex wife who was a truck stop when I wasn't around, but what was funny he was a Bengals fan..:huh: How the Phuck you live in this state and end up being a Fan of the freaking Bungles..LOL The other dude his best buddy who is just plain dumb as a box of rocks is a Bills fan who lives in Mass also..:confused: Now I wasn't as surprised by his dumb choice,but when I told him that if the Bills were smart they would go after Matt Cassel when he becomes a free agent. He turned around and told me" Phuck Cassel he sucks and I hope he blows his knee out too!! I also celebrated when Brady went down and blew his knee out too.." :rolleyes: Now I was very shocked by his ignorance, and I said to the Both of these two guys that they AAAREEE real a couple of real losers..:jester: Earlier I turned down that Bengals fans ex gf Phone #,but now I think I'll ask for it because obviously his ex girlfriend may have been on to something..LOL

By the way I asked the Bengals fan if he lived in Mass all his life, and he said yes. Then I asked him "Why or how did you pick the freaking Bungles?" He said "don't know", and I said to him "maybe the Big L on his Forehead is a dead giveaway, and its time to change the way you approach life.." Then I said " You seemed cursed maybe you should stay a Bungles fan because I don't want any of that bad Karma hitting my team!" LOL:jester:

Finally, I said to the Bills Fan on his way out the Door" By the way does Wide right mean anything to ya?" LOL

Might I also add they did purchase a storage unit from me too... I told them no dead ex girlfriends are allowed and they said "what if she is alive still?":blink:

DarrylStingley 11-25-2008 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatsFanLisa (Post 985822)

I'll be up at Ropes & Gray wearing a black suit and heels...stuffy Boston lawyers!

We call them Ropes and Chains.

My firm is casual every day, but I usually wear a suit if I have a client meeting.

mikiemo83 11-25-2008 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarrylStingley (Post 985857)
We call them Ropes and Chains.

My firm is casual every day, but I usually wear a suit if I have a client meeting.

I must agree that they are an annoying group of stuffed shirts...but that is just my personal impression when dealing with them

TBrownslady 11-25-2008 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatsFanLisa (Post 985822)

Damnit Lisa I wish I knew! My cousin works for them :)

Michigan Dave 11-25-2008 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarrylStingley (Post 983709)
One year ago, the Pats were the best team in all of sports. We were wondering if they were the best team in football of ALL TIME.

Today, they are the 4th best team in Boston sports.

And there's no credible argument to the contrary.

Wow. Huh?

According to Peter King, they're the 4th best team in the NFL.

(I'd say we're 3rd, behind only NYG and TEN. NYJ are fraud.)

TBrownslady 11-25-2008 04:13 PM

Never thought I'd ever admit to this but I have been introduced to some good country music recently LOL

Brad Paisley :thumb:

imapig 11-25-2008 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 986756)
Never thought I'd ever admit to this but I have been introduced to some good country music recently LOL

Country=cry in my beer music...:Eason:

Muse 11-25-2008 04:18 PM

Quote:

i agree:thumb:

TBrownslady 11-25-2008 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imapig (Post 986762)
Country=cry in my beer music...:Eason:

ha no you should check out some of his songs LOL

You tube the song I'm still a man it's funny :)

johnlocke 11-25-2008 04:18 PM

Quote:

I didn't think that was actually possible.

But if it's good, then cool.

TBrownslady 11-25-2008 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnlocke (Post 986766)

But if it's good, then cool.

Yeah me neither. I still can't stand most of it but he is really good. Plus Carrie Underwood made me like it a bit more as well.

Muse 11-25-2008 04:22 PM

I luv the country music :)

O.Z.O. 11-25-2008 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnlocke (Post 986766)

looking at your avatar supports this comment

johnlocke 11-25-2008 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.Z.O. (Post 986819)
looking at your avatar supports this comment

Good point.

PatsFanLisa 11-25-2008 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 986764)
ha no you should check out some of his songs LOL

You tube the song I'm still a man it's funny :)

Brad Paisley plays some of the best guitar I've ever heard...a rock star with a cowboy hat!

Country is awesome, TBL. And don't feel stupid...country is the new rock. Everyone is getting into it.

Muse 11-25-2008 08:27 PM

psst pat fans, I started a thread and there are two steeler fans going at it

it the one bout parker being out of th game on Sunday

ThreeFeather 11-26-2008 06:43 AM

my little feathers are growning up. Little One Feather is off to his first Pat's game on sunday :(

DarrylStingley 11-26-2008 07:15 AM

A good dump in the morning is an underrated component of how good the day will be.

And spicy mayonaise is an underrated component of how good a sushi roll will be.

PatrietteAz 11-26-2008 06:22 PM

Yes I am a sap and have it bad for Hugh Jackman but OMG I loved "Australia" in all it epic-ness. I cried and laughed and laughed while I cried and learned and OMG the love scenes were smoking especially the first kiss. And there wasn't too much of it..just enough. It was very "hollywood" at times but the 2:45 hours flew by.

And the kid who plays the "creamy" is beyond beautiful and a good little actor.

I love the whole song/music undertheme as well and gotta get to that country someday!

Muse 11-26-2008 06:24 PM

Hugh is the shit!

:)

PatrietteAz 11-26-2008 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muse (Post 988752)
Hugh is the shit!

:)

It is by far the best role I have ever seen him in and there is good chemistry between him and Nicole man they are both TALL. SOOO damned hawt OMG.:)>)

waterprooface83 11-26-2008 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatrietteAz (Post 988755)
It is by far the best role I have ever seen him in and there is good chemistry between him and Nicole man they are both TALL. SOOO damned hawt OMG.:)>)

Havent seen that yet, but I love Swordfish

Jaric 11-26-2008 06:55 PM

So I've been thinking, based on the other threads on this message board, is there really a thought, random or otherwise, that doesn't warrent it's own thread?

johnlocke 11-26-2008 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaric (Post 988794)
So I've been thinking, based on the other threads on this message board, is there really a thought, random or otherwise, that doesn't warrent it's own thread?

Apparently not. Hell I started a thread yesterday cause it was snowing. Doesn't mean I should have, but hey.

PatrietteAz 11-27-2008 11:52 AM

I survived my first night waiting for my newly licensed son to get home safe and sound and he came home just before his curfew too. It is freeing to have him driving but dayam..life really changes fast once it happens!

Costanza 11-27-2008 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatrietteAz (Post 989207)
I survived my first night waiting for my newly licensed son to get home safe and sound and he came home just before his curfew too. It is freeing to have him driving but dayam..life really changes fast once it happens!

Oh my gosh, I just about went in to a-fib just reading your post. Glad to hear he was a good boy :)

That must have been some worrisome night! I can sooo wait for all of that.

Heck, my oldest at 11 is starting to go through "the change". That sucks, for sure.

shirtsleeve 11-27-2008 05:17 PM

I just finished eating a full Thanksgiving meal here with my operator. I brought in the whole nine of it from my leftovers and we just gorged ourselves. Burp! Part II was even more filling than the first!

Costanza 11-27-2008 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shirtsleeve (Post 989341)
I just finished eating a full Thanksgiving meal here with my operator. I brought in the whole nine of it from my leftovers and we just gorged ourselves. Burp! Part II was even more filling than the first!

I still have about 48 hours before that happens for me.

johnlocke 11-27-2008 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shirtsleeve (Post 989341)

You had to work today? I suppose it's necessary sometimes, hope the food helped.

shirtsleeve 11-27-2008 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnlocke (Post 989345)
You had to work today? I suppose it's necessary sometimes, hope the food helped.

Yeppers.

Working all weekend, starting today.

Gotta work Christmas and New Years again too.

shirtsleeve 11-27-2008 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jh (Post 989343)
I still have about 48 hours before that happens for me.

So the big family gathering is on Saturday for you?

Costanza 11-27-2008 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shirtsleeve (Post 989353)
So the big family gathering is on Saturday for you?

Yessireebob.

My Gma had the notion of just renting the hall instead of having 40+ people at my house. Smart cookie, she is. A local family has always done theirs there on Turkey day so we had to settle for Sat. But I think I like that better. More time, less stressors.

shirtsleeve 11-27-2008 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jh (Post 989363)
Yessireebob.

My Gma had the notion of just renting the hall instead of having 40+ people at my house. Smart cookie, she is.

Nice!

So who's cooking the birds? Obviously more than 1 with 40+ for dinner.

Costanza 11-27-2008 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shirtsleeve (Post 989364)
Nice!

So who's cooking the birds? Obviously more than 1 with 40+ for dinner.

We have a 22 pound turkey, a $90 slab of rib eye, a 10 pound ham, and an endless amount of side dishes and everything else you could want.

It will be on like Donkey Kong. :D

shirtsleeve 11-27-2008 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jh (Post 989369)
We have a 22 pound turkey, a $90 slab of rib eye, a 10 pound ham, and an endless amount of side dishes and everything else you could want.

It will be on like Donkey Kong. :D

Sounds fan-tastic!

Costanza 11-27-2008 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shirtsleeve (Post 989370)
Sounds fan-tastic!

Hellz yeah. :thumb:

JD10367 11-27-2008 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shirtsleeve (Post 989352)
Yeppers.

Working all weekend, starting today.

Gotta work Christmas and New Years again too.

Dude! +1 for someone who has a job that sucks as bad as mine! ^5

shirtsleeve 11-27-2008 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 989376)
Dude! +1 for someone who has a job that sucks as bad as mine! ^5

Thanks. What do you do that pulls you away from home at such ungodly days and hours?

JD10367 11-28-2008 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shirtsleeve (Post 989386)
Thanks. What do you do that pulls you away from home at such ungodly days and hours?

I spend my time in a dark windowless projection booth. Sort of like a prisoner-slash-mushroom. It's a rather specific job and it's a one-man job, so sometimes I have to suck it up and work if I can't talk one of my two part-time employees (twin brothers) into working. :D And movie theaters are ALWAYS open. Here's one of them, in the room...

http://www.roguepost.com/blog/upload...dence_IMAX.jpg

shirtsleeve 11-28-2008 07:12 PM

So LW isn't sh i tting on you. She's feeding you!:thumb:

Claremonster 11-28-2008 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shirtsleeve (Post 989912)
So LW isn't sh i tting on you. She's feeding you!:thumb:

ROFL ROFL

But, it his strange work hours give me and LW a lot more time together for ****ing and plotting ways to make his life miserable...

shirtsleeve 11-28-2008 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claremonster (Post 989913)
ROFL ROFL

But, it his strange work hours give me and LW a lot more time together for ****ing and plotting ways to make his life miserable...

I guess its too late for the turkey suit? :shrug:

Well there is always Dominic the Christmas Donkey, I suppose.

Claremonster 11-28-2008 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shirtsleeve (Post 989915)
I guess its too late for the turkey suit? :shrug:

Well there is always Dominic the Christmas Donkey, I suppose.

JD The Christmas Ham. :thumb:

shirtsleeve 11-28-2008 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claremonster (Post 989917)
JD The Christmas Ham. :thumb:

ROFL

johnlocke 11-29-2008 02:07 PM

Invention Name: Flatulence Deodorizer

http://www.wackyinventions.com/photos/position.jpg

Description: The Flatulence Deodorizer is a three-ply activated charcoal cloth pad, that is secured inside the underwear similar to a panty liner. It absorbs the intestinal gas odor right at the source before it gets into the air, and others can smell it.

WTF?

JD10367 11-29-2008 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnlocke (Post 990124)
Invention Name: Flatulence Deodorizer

http://www.wackyinventions.com/photos/position.jpg

Description: The Flatulence Deodorizer is a three-ply activated charcoal cloth pad, that is secured inside the underwear similar to a panty liner. It absorbs the intestinal gas odor right at the source before it gets into the air, and others can smell it.

WTF?

Isn't that part of the fun? :shrug:

johnlocke 11-29-2008 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 990125)

That's what I thought. :shrug:

johnlocke 11-29-2008 02:28 PM

One more. Apparently this is actually an item that sells very well.

Invention Name: trailertrashdoll

http://www.wackyinventions.com/photos/TalkingSplash.gif

JD10367 11-29-2008 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnlocke (Post 990132)
One more. Apparently this is actually an item that sells very well.

Invention Name: trailertrashdoll

http://www.wackyinventions.com/photos/TalkingSplash.gif

She's hawt!

johnlocke 11-29-2008 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 990134)
She's hawt!

:thumb:

Claremonster 11-29-2008 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 990125)

Yeah, that's what I thought too. WHat good is farting, if no one ele gets to enjoy it? :shrug:

johnlocke 11-29-2008 05:52 PM

I like Budweiser. I have tried many different expensive beers and I can afford whatever beer I choose. I just prefer Bud. Maybe I got used to it growing up, I don't know. :shrug:

I don't drink much beer anymore, I prefer vodka. I don't really drink for the taste anyway. I have never said, boy a screwdriver or beer would taste great right now. I drink for the buzz, for whatever that's worth.

I think it's great that others really get into their beers, just not my thing I guess.

That is my guilty confession and random thought for this evening. Carry on.

PatrietteAz 11-29-2008 06:30 PM

I got two Pats rain ponchos and a santa hat so I don't get soaked and freeze my head off in Seattle next week. Looks like bro got us seats on about the 45 5 rows behind the Pats bench though I can't seem to find a good seating chart to see for certain. GETTING EXCITED!

Claremonster 11-29-2008 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatrietteAz (Post 990246)
I got two Pats rain ponchos and a santa hat so GETTING EXCITED!

You always know the right things to say... drool

LurkingWife 11-29-2008 10:30 PM

:cuss: Clare I had JD all dressed up in the turkey outfit, you weren't there to stuff him.

PatrietteAz 11-30-2008 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claremonster (Post 990285)
You always know the right things to say... drool

>)

king of kings 11-30-2008 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatrietteAz (Post 990246)
I got two Pats rain ponchos and a santa hat so I don't get soaked and freeze my head off in Seattle next week. Looks like bro got us seats on about the 45 5 rows behind the Pats bench though I can't seem to find a good seating chart to see for certain. GETTING EXCITED!

Nice paz you have great seats. enjoy the game.

TBrownslady 12-01-2008 08:35 PM

Looks like I am gonna be an auntie again!!!

My Amanda is gonna be a mommy! According to my nephew Michael he says there is a boy AND a girl in her tummy LOLOL

johnlocke 12-01-2008 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 992857)

My Amanda is gonna be a mommy! According to my nephew Michael he says there is a boy AND a girl in her tummy LOLOL

Congrats, that's seriously wonderful news you and your relatives.

johnlocke 12-03-2008 04:37 PM

Just in case anyone's curious, I still like Budweiser. :)

Carry on.

PatrietteAz 12-03-2008 05:13 PM

Quote:

Hehee.:) VERY cool sweetie congrats.

JD10367 12-03-2008 09:50 PM

Quote:

Guess the honeymoon went well, then? ROFL

johnlocke 12-03-2008 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 995449)
Guess the honeymoon went well, then? ROFL

Cool car. :toast:

SteelerFan87 12-03-2008 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnlocke (Post 995452)
Cool car. :toast:

Don't encourage him!

:D