Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Archives (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Random Thoughts That Don't Warrant Full Threads (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=38224)

TBrownslady 10-01-2008 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jh (Post 923248)
And you are the big cock I presume?:arrr:

ROFL :thumb:

TBrownslady 10-01-2008 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babalu87 (Post 923244)

callin us chickens?!? You wanna fight?!! LOL ;)

I used to have pet chickens....wait wrong thread

Costanza 10-01-2008 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 923252)
callin us chickens?!? You wanna fight?!! LOL ;)

I used to have pet chickens....wait wrong thread

I have pet chickens, you know. Mine aren't pretty like that, though. They are rough and ugly.

Just like I like 'em. :cool:

babalu87 10-01-2008 12:30 PM

No girls, I am insinuating that it reminded me of a hen house :p

I'm picking up chickens on the way home Thursday
My coop has been empty for too long, time to get some farm fresh eggs at the house.

Costanza 10-01-2008 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babalu87 (Post 923263)

My coop has been empty for too long, time to get some farm fresh eggs at the house.

That a kid. ;)

TBrownslady 10-01-2008 12:32 PM

Quote:

Those are the best! I miss having fresh eggs! Nice orange yolk.

TBrownslady 10-01-2008 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jh (Post 923259)
I have pet chickens, you know. Mine aren't pretty like that, though. They are rough and ugly.

Just like I like 'em. :cool:

We've had chickens all my life up until a few years ago. They were all pretty though. One of my dad's customers was a teacher and they used to hatch eggs and then she would give my dad the chicks. I remember one year one of the chicks had a bum leg. Poor little thing! Could only walk on one foot and what I would guess her elbow if she had em. She didn't live too long though.

Costanza 10-01-2008 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 923267)

My cousins always had eggs that had 2 yolks in them. Sometimes even 3.

Damn whore chickens.

easycome_easygo 10-01-2008 12:35 PM

Quote:

BTW I'm still working on that deer for you. :heart: Eww!

Costanza 10-01-2008 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 923278)
We've had chickens all my life up until a few years ago. They were all pretty though. One of my dad's customers was a teacher and they used to hatch eggs and then she would give my dad the chicks. I remember one year one of the chicks had a bum leg. Poor little thing! Could only walk on one foot and what I would guess her elbow if she had em. She didn't live too long though.

She still tasted good, no? :p

TBrownslady 10-01-2008 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jh (Post 923280)

Damn whore chickens.

I've come across those too! LMAO twins and triplets!

TBrownslady 10-01-2008 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jh (Post 923283)
She still tasted good, no? :p

naa we didn't eat her. Actually I never ate any of my chickens and neither did my dad. Only thing he had killed and ate before was the roosters since we weren't supposed to have em.

tommysgirl 10-01-2008 12:40 PM

When I was growing up the people down the street had chickens. I refused to eat the eggs they gave us (I know you're shocked Babalu;)) Something about eating them fresh from a chickens ass made me sick. I have to eat them out of a container from the grocery store.:thumb:

Costanza 10-01-2008 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 923288)
naa we didn't eat her. Actually I never ate any of my chickens and neither did my dad. Only thing he had killed and ate before was the roosters since we weren't supposed to have em.

I figured. Probably wouldn't eat a baby anyway.

My daughter comes in yesterday morning at 6 am with a chicken that died overnight. ****in' thing smelt so bad, it was all juicy and shit. I was mad, but it was so cornfed and redneck I thought it was cute, too.

Costanza 10-01-2008 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommysgirl (Post 923300)
When I was growing up the people down the street had chickens. I refused to eat the eggs they gave us (I know you're shocked Babalu;)) Something about eating them fresh from a chickens ass made me sick. I have to eat them out of a container from the grocery store.:thumb:

So, you're saying you think I'm gross.

That's it. Off the island!!! (My imaginary one where we all live like Bear Grylls :p)

TBrownslady 10-01-2008 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jh (Post 923301)
I figured. Probably wouldn't eat a baby anyway.

My daughter comes in yesterday morning at 6 am with a chicken that died overnight. ****in' thing smelt so bad, it was all juicy and shit. I was mad, but it was so cornfed and redneck I thought it was cute, too.

Now THAT'S quite the wake up call LOL Although my guess is you were probably already awake by then?

TBrownslady 10-01-2008 12:43 PM

Quote:

Best time to eat it is when it's warm cause then you know it's REALLY fresh LOLOLOL

Costanza 10-01-2008 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 923307)
Now THAT'S quite the wake up call LOL Although my guess is you were probably already awake by then?

Yup. I'm buck naked and she barges in with the thing. I felt so vulnerable, lol.

tommysgirl 10-01-2008 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jh (Post 923305)
So, you're saying you think I'm gross.

That's it. Off the island!!! (My imaginary one where we all live like Bear Grylls :p)

Nah..I think you're the chiznit. I'm just the prissy bitch of the island! Every group has to have one!

JD10367 10-01-2008 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 923313)
Best time to eat it is when it's warm cause then you know it's REALLY fresh LOLOLOL

:blink:

:shake:

ROFL

TBrownslady 10-01-2008 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 923319)
:blink:

:shake:

ROFL

may I help you?

Costanza 10-01-2008 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommysgirl (Post 923318)
Nah..I think you're the chiznit. I'm just the prissy bitch of the island! Every group has to have one!

You can be the Queen then, k? I'm not much for attention. But let me hang out with you for the perks. :D

babalu87 10-01-2008 12:45 PM

Pretty crappy story actually

We had a Rooster but he got killed by a hawk.
One of our hens was pretty bossy/broody but we never really noticed what she was doing in the corner.
Then one day I'm gathering eggs and she has 13 eggs under her!
All just like they should be with feathers etc.
I run and tell the wife and she says "what do we do?"
Gimme a magic marker.
I kick her off the nest and mark each egg with a dot and decide that we'll wait a month (gestation cycle for a chicken) and see what happens, if nothing we'll just throw out those eggs.
A week or so later I go in to collect eggs and I hear peep, peep, peep..

BABY CHICKS!!!!!!!!!
13 of them!
They were a mixed bunch.
The daddy was a Gold Laced Wyandotte, some of the mothers were Buff Orpingtons and some were Araucanas (Easter egg chickens)

She was taking care of them just fine so we let nature take its course.

A few weeks go by and all is fine and I decide I need to make the coop more secure since the chicks are in there.
Saturday was the day......................
We went into Boston that Friday and her sister calls us (watching the kids) she was a little upset and was yelling about the chickens and something wrong.........

Long story short a family of Raccoons got in there and killed a bunch. The chicks that survived scattered into the woods and though I heard them the next morning a day of searching turned up nothing..............

Chicken coop will be made more Raccoon proof this time and we'll be closing the door to it each night too but we like to let them run around the yard.
Maybe I can put the door on a small piston that is actuated by a timer?

Oh
I dropped the Raccon with my GAT

Well, not my gat just a well placed .22 between the eyes

Costanza 10-01-2008 12:46 PM

Quote:

For a room full of broads we aren't talking much female-type stuff, if that makes you feel better. ;)

Costanza 10-01-2008 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babalu87 (Post 923323)

Big strong hero. :D

tommysgirl 10-01-2008 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jh (Post 923322)
You can be the Queen then, k? I'm not much for attention. But let me hang out with you for the perks. :D

I'm used to being the Queen..I live among all men!;)

Think of it this way...you all can find the food and kill it and all that stuff. I can cook it and fashion some awesome island wear out of leaves and chit!

TBrownslady 10-01-2008 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babalu87 (Post 923323)
Pretty crappy story actually

We had a Rooster but he got killed by a hawk.
One of our hens was pretty bossy/broody but we never really noticed what she was doing in the corner.
Then one day I'm gathering eggs and she has 13 eggs under her!
All just like they should be with feathers etc.
I run and tell the wife and she says "what do we do?"
Gimme a magic marker.
I kick her off the nest and mark each egg with a dot and decide that we'll wait a month (gestation cycle for a chicken) and see what happens, if nothing we'll just throw out those eggs.
A week or so later I go in to collect eggs and I hear peep, peep, peep..

BABY CHICKS!!!!!!!!!
13 of them!
They were a mixed bunch.
The daddy was a Gold Laced Wyandotte, some of the mothers were Buff Orpingtons and some were Araucanas (Easter egg chickens)

She was taking care of them just fine so we let nature take its course.

A few weeks go by and all is fine and I decide I need to make the coop more secure since the chicks are in there.
Saturday was the day......................
We went into Boston that Friday and her sister calls us (watching the kids) she was a little upset and was yelling about the chickens and something wrong.........

Long story short a family of Raccoons got in there and killed a bunch. The chicks that survived scattered into the woods and though I heard them the next morning a day of searching turned up nothing..............

Chicken coop will be made more Raccoon proof this time and we'll be closing the door to it each night too but we like to let them run around the yard.
Maybe I can put the door on a small piston that is actuated by a timer?

Oh
I dropped the Raccon with my GAT

:( racoons got a lot of our chickens too. I remember waking up to the chickens screaming in the middle of the night one night. I went n woke up my dad and he went out there with his rifle LOL (no one messes with his chickens) Anyway the racoons had gotten in to their coop and they got a few of the chickens. One they dragged up to the woods and while I was in my room trying to fall back asleep I could hear the chicken still screaming but with less and less each time. I had to shut my window because I couldn't listen anymore.

Costanza 10-01-2008 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommysgirl (Post 923329)
I'm used to being the Queen..I live among all men!;)

Think of it this way...you all can find the food and kill it and all that stuff. I can cook it and fashion some awesome island wear out of leaves and chit!

Okay, you can cook it, and we'll both make some clothes. It'll be fierce. ROFL

babalu87 10-01-2008 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 923267)

I miss flipping over easy eggs and NOT having broken yokes
I dont use no danged spatula for mah eggs either.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jh (Post 923280)

Damn whore chickens.

Jh chicks ROFL , danged fertile Myrtles
Double yolkers FTW

Quote:

Originally Posted by VYF (Post 923281)
BTW I'm still working on that deer for you. :heart: Eww!

Keep the knives SHARP

Quote:

PLEASE, find a place that has REAL farm fresh eggs and try them.
I mean like a place on the side of the road that lets the chickens eat in their yard, you WONT be disappointed.

JD10367 10-01-2008 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 923330)
:( racoons got a lot of our chickens too. I remember waking up to the chickens screaming in the middle of the night one night. I went n woke up my dad and he went out there with his rifle LOL (no one messes with his chickens) Anyway the racoons had gotten in to their coop and they got a few of the chickens. One they dragged up to the woods and while I was in my room trying to fall back asleep I could hear the chicken still screaming but with less and less each time. I had to shut my window because I couldn't listen anymore.

Hannibal Lecter: I will listen now. After your father's murder, you were orphaned. You were ten years old. You went to live with cousins on a sheep and horse ranch in Montana. And...?
Clarice Starling: [tears begin forming in her eyes] And one morning, I just ran away.
Hannibal Lecter: No "just", Clarice. What set you off? You started at what time?
Clarice Starling: Early, still dark.
Hannibal Lecter: Then something woke you, didn't it? Was it a dream? What was it?
Clarice Starling: I heard a strange noise.
Hannibal Lecter: What was it?
Clarice Starling: It was... screaming. Some kind of screaming, like a child's voice.
Hannibal Lecter: What did you do?
Clarice Starling: I went downstairs, outside. I crept up into the barn. I was so scared to look inside, but I had to.
Hannibal Lecter: And what did you see, Clarice? What did you see?
Clarice Starling: Lambs. The lambs were screaming.
Hannibal Lecter: They were slaughtering the spring lambs?
Clarice Starling: And they were screaming.
Hannibal Lecter: And you ran away?
Clarice Starling: No. First I tried to free them. I... I opened the gate to their pen, but they wouldn't run. They just stood there, confused. They wouldn't run.
Hannibal Lecter: But you could and you did, didn't you?
Clarice Starling: Yes. I took one lamb, and I ran away as fast as I could.
Hannibal Lecter: Where were you going, Clarice?
Clarice Starling: I don't know. I didn't have any food, any water and it was very cold, very cold. I thought, I thought if I could save just one, but... he was so heavy. So heavy. I didn't get more than a few miles when the sheriff's car picked me up. The rancher was so angry he sent me to live at the Lutheran orphanage in Bozeman. I never saw the ranch again.
Hannibal Lecter: What became of your lamb, Clarice?
Clarice Starling: They killed him.
Hannibal Lecter: You still wake up sometimes, don't you? You wake up in the dark and hear the screaming of the lambs.
Clarice Starling: Yes.
Hannibal Lecter: And you think if you save poor Catherine, you could make them stop, don't you? You think if Catherine lives, you won't wake up in the dark ever again to that awful screaming of the lambs.
Clarice Starling: I don't know. I don't know.
Hannibal Lecter: Thank you, Clarice. Thank you.

http://listverse.com/wp-content/uplo...00px-heyes.jpg

babalu87 10-01-2008 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 923330)
One they dragged up to the woods and while I was in my room trying to fall back asleep I could hear the chicken still screaming but with less and less each time. I had to shut my window because I couldn't listen anymore.

Tell me Clarise, can you still hear the lambs at night?

DAMNED YOU JD NUMBAHS

Costanza 10-01-2008 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babalu87 (Post 923340)
PLEASE, find a place that has REAL farm fresh eggs and try them.
I mean like a place on the side of the road that lets the chickens eat in their yard, you WONT be disappointed.

I've had fresh eggs, fresh pork, fresh chicken, fresh venison and fresh fish, etc. The best food I have tasted, hands down.

tommysgirl 10-01-2008 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jh (Post 923332)
Okay, you can cook it, and we'll both make some clothes. It'll be fierce. ROFL

ROFLROFL Awesome.

JD10367 10-01-2008 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babalu87 (Post 923346)

DAMNED YOU JD NUMBAHS

http://icanhascheezburger.files.word...687500fail.jpg

TBrownslady 10-01-2008 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babalu87 (Post 923346)

DAMNED YOU JD NUMBAHS

bastards! LOL

Costanza 10-01-2008 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommysgirl (Post 923349)
ROFLROFL Awesome.

I would seriously live on an island if I could. Whoever wanted to come, could. I could be the voodoo witch doctor and everything.

No dickweeds need apply. Also, we need someone who is good at hooking up rabbit ears so we could still watch teh foozball.

jim_vh 10-01-2008 01:06 PM

2. Speaking of fantasy, how do you people who play it remotely handle rooting against your favorite teams for even a nanosecond? Seems untenable.
you have to be able to practice doublethink

6. Damn, I miss the Bruins being relevant.
they haven't been relevant for decades

11. I'm one of the few people I know who loves dogs and cats equally.
cats are up to no good, always sneaking around.

14. Seriously, is Troy Brown, today, right now, really not better than any WR on the Pats after Moss, Welker and Gaffney? If we had one game to beat the Russians for world domination, wouldn't we beg him to come out of retirement and slot in at the 4 reciver slot?
too slow for the NFL anymore. if he could play someone would have picked him up.

15. I'm simply amazed that people will vote for Obama. Sarah Palin nailed him but good during her speech.
palin read a speech off a teleprompter that had originally been written BEFORE mccain chose his VP candidate.

16. I have never strayed, I will never stray and I think cheating on the spouse sucks. People make mistakes, we're all human, I judge none of you who have done it or who are doing it now. But I do think it sucks. That said, if Sarah called me and invited to dinner...tough one.
sarah with her clothes off looks like hillary.

20. And Ken Dryden can't suffer enough.
put him in hell along with mike torrez.

21. I know you people think I'm a lunatic, but things like Yankee players getting badly hurt duirng games spark not one pang of empathy or sympathy from me. Not even a little, teeny, tiny bit.
this is a sign there is hope for you despite everything.

22. Have there ever been better sports executives in Boston than Ainge, Epstein and Pioli/BB? Chiarelli, you are not included in that list.
the ownership helps also. and ainge - not so much. he got lucky.

24. I love tits, I love women, I love pussey....I don't get strip bars at all. You didn't earn it, fellas.
you misspelt pussy. also strip bars are for beat up low status sad women and are not sexy places.

25. Damn, I'm pissed that I missed the Beatles live.
they weren't any great shakes live from what i read about them (no link - this was decades ago). they didn't even have monitors when they played live - they couldn't hear themselves playing!

tommysgirl 10-01-2008 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jh (Post 923354)
I would seriously live on an island if I could. Whoever wanted to come, could. I could be the voodoo witch doctor and everything.

No dickweeds need apply. Also, we need someone who is good at hooking up rabbit ears so we could still watch teh foozball.

You and me both!

in a condo

Costanza 10-01-2008 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommysgirl (Post 923371)
You and me both!

in a condo

Lol, I'm talking The Blue Lagoon with out the brother and sister sex.

tommysgirl 10-01-2008 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jh (Post 923373)
Lol, I'm talking The Blue Lagoon with out the brother and sister sex.

My family says I'd last an hour on Survivor. I think they give me too much credit.:doh:

Costanza 10-01-2008 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommysgirl (Post 923381)
My family says I'd last an hour on Survivor. I think they give me too much credit.:doh:

Well, imagine how nice your ass would look in your jeans then with all the beach walking, buffing out those legs and glutes!

tommysgirl 10-01-2008 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jh (Post 923395)
Well, imagine how nice your ass would look in your jeans then with all the beach walking, buffing out those legs and glutes!

This is true! It's all about the ass in jeans! My son is never going to marry a woman who asks about her ass.ROFL

tehrick67 10-01-2008 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommysgirl (Post 923401)
This is true! It's all about the ass in jeans! My son is never going to marry a woman who asks about her ass.ROFL

you ask your son to check out your ass?

tommysgirl 10-01-2008 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tehrick67 (Post 923409)
you ask your son to check out your ass?

ROFL It's a running joke in my house with my oldest son. I'm doing my best to traumatize him.ROFL

tehrick67 10-01-2008 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommysgirl (Post 923441)
ROFL It's a running joke in my house with my oldest son. I'm doing my best to traumatize him.ROFL

It sounds like you're doing a good job:thumb:

johnlocke 10-01-2008 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommysgirl (Post 923329)
I can cook it and fashion some awesome island wear out of leaves and chit!

Would the island wear be pink? :shrug:

Costanza 10-01-2008 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnlocke (Post 923455)
Would the island wear be pink? :shrug:

No, silly. We already said we we're going to wear clothes.

johnlocke 10-01-2008 02:14 PM

Oh, damn. In that case carry on.:banghead:

DarrylStingley 10-01-2008 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jim_vh (Post 923369)
21. I know you people think I'm a lunatic, but things like Yankee players getting badly hurt duirng games spark not one pang of empathy or sympathy from me. Not even a little, teeny, tiny bit.
this is a sign there is hope for you despite everything.
[/B]

Huh?

Hope for me?

I rock!

JD10367 10-02-2008 12:28 PM

Rhode Island Channel 6 Newswoman Doreen Scanlon is way hot. Her pic doesn't do her justice...

http://media.abc6.com/images/WLNE_Doreen_Scanlon1.jpg

DarrylStingley 10-02-2008 12:31 PM

That the Sox game for Sunday has not been scheduled yet annoys the hell out of me.

I will be even more annoyed if it conflicts with the pats game.

mikiemo83 10-02-2008 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarrylStingley (Post 924721)
That the Sox game for Sunday has not been scheduled yet annoys the hell out of me.

I will be even more annoyed if it conflicts with the pats game.

no it will be the late or 9:30 pm game so we continue the sleep deprevation Navy Seal training

tehrick67 10-02-2008 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83 (Post 924735)
no it will be the late or 9:30 pm game so we continue the sleep deprevation Navy Seal training

I agree, no way they put it up against the Pats.

easycome_easygo 10-02-2008 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 924709)
Rhode Island Channel 6 Newswoman Doreen Scanlon is way hot. Her pic doesn't do her justice...

http://media.abc6.com/images/WLNE_Doreen_Scanlon1.jpg

She is pretty! She reminds me of this girl I went to high school with. Her name isn't Doreen though.

DarrylStingley 10-03-2008 07:34 AM

I can read and talk about the Sox all day long, but is there anything more tired than the "Bay as replacement for Manny/Bay response that he's just trying to be himself" story line?

The 1567th story to that effect in the Boston Globe alone appeared this morning.

Get another angle, boys and girls.

What's next? A story on how BB doesn't give the media much information about injuries?

PatrietteAz 10-03-2008 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VYF (Post 924745)
She is pretty! She reminds me of this girl I went to high school with. Her name isn't Doreen though.

She looks a little like the Patriots Football Weekly reporter whose name escapes me at the moment.:)

JD10367 10-06-2008 02:06 PM

1.) Just watched the pilot episode of "Fringe" off my TiVo. I really liked it. (Which means it'll probably be canceled soon...)

2.) It really sucks that the Sox couldn't win last night. They could have used the day off to heal up (guys like Lowell, etc.,.). You know, I really thought they might NOT start Beckett last night... maybe that would've been a good idea.

3.) If Smart keeps moving our car delivery date out one day for each day that goes by (this is the 10th day in a row), I'm gonna have to choke a b*tch.

4.) Johnny Rockets has good cheese fries.

5.) Dropping your full cup of Dunkin' Donuts in the supermarket sucks. :mad:

6.) Where the hell is Muse?!?

tehrick67 10-06-2008 02:09 PM

I'm not sure I will make it thru the Sox game tonight without falling asleep.

PatrietteAz 10-06-2008 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tehrick67 (Post 928714)

I felt for you all last night watching..doesn't tonight's game start earlier?

TBrownslady 10-06-2008 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tehrick67 (Post 928714)

I fell asleep in the bottom of the 12th last night. I made it the whole night and fell asleep THEN! We could have tied it up or got a 2 run homer to win it and I would of missed it! But I didn't so I am ok now. Hopefully tonight isn't another 5 hour + game

tehrick67 10-06-2008 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatrietteAz (Post 928719)
I felt for you all last night watching..doesn't tonight's game start earlier?

Later. 8:37:suicide:

PatrietteAz 10-06-2008 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tehrick67 (Post 928731)
Later. 8:37:suicide:

Oh damn that sucks..What the HELL are they doing? THe ratings must be terrible!! I mean yeah there are alot of Sox fans out here but jeez

tehrick67 10-06-2008 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatrietteAz (Post 928736)
Oh damn that sucks..What the HELL are they doing? THe ratings must be terrible!! I mean yeah there are alot of Sox fans out here but jeez

they know Sox fans will watch no matter what..Hey MLB:4321:

SteelerFan87 10-06-2008 02:21 PM

I was kind of rooting for the Cubs, to finally end all the crap about the curse. They're gone. I was rooting for the Brewers, because of Jason Kendall and Solomon Torres. They're done.

Now I'm left with the following choices:
1. Rays? They're a good, young, small market team that's finally getting a chance after years of hopelessness in a division where the Red Sox and Yankees are contenders every year.
2. White Sox? It would be nice for Ken Griffey Jr (IMO, best player of his generation) to win a World Series, I like Ozzie Guillen, and don't forget last time the White Sox won the WS, the Steelers won the SB. :D
3. Angels? They're a great team. Fun to watch.
4. Red Sox? This could be the best year of Jason Bay's life. He starts out bouncing back from a couple dissappointing seasons by being part of the best outfield in baseball, delivering some clutch hits and being part of like 20 thrilling come from behind victories, then goes on to win the World Series on his new team, while continuing to shine in the post season.
(numbers do not reflect order of priority for me. I haven't yet picked who I want to win)

patsload 10-06-2008 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tehrick67 (Post 928742)
they know Sox fans will watch no matter what..Hey MLB:4321:

exactly as if I'm not wiped out enough

babalu87 10-07-2008 10:25 AM

I need to buy deer pee and Buck semen

TBrownslady 10-07-2008 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babalu87 (Post 929541)

sounds like a party at your house! woohoo

imapig 10-07-2008 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babalu87 (Post 929541)

You see the Buck semen has already lured a Doe in heat!!:LOL:

babalu87 10-07-2008 10:34 AM

I used buck semen once

Im glad I wasnt there to witness what that buck did to the area, I might have been scared OMG

Party will be at my house if I get that fugger hanging around the apple field, I know he's bigger than the one I got last year.

TBrownslady 10-07-2008 10:36 AM

I'll be waitin for my invite LOL

imapig 10-07-2008 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 929570)
I'll be waitin for my invite LOL

Sprinkling Doe lure all over himself...

babalu87 10-07-2008 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imapig (Post 929586)
Sprinkling Doe lure all over himself...

Big thighs and a strong chin will get you farther

Oh, a 33 on your back would help too

TBrownslady 10-07-2008 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babalu87 (Post 929609)
Big thighs and a strong chin will get you farther

Oh, a 33 on your back would help too

wuv

babalu87 10-07-2008 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 929614)
wuv

Must have sounded like Meg Ryan was in the house when he ran that guy down on the attempted suicide squeeze ROFL

imapig 10-07-2008 11:01 AM

33? help me here why 33?Oh n/m i do sorta look like him...;-)

Patriots4ever 10-07-2008 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imapig (Post 929626)
33? help me here why 33?

I do believe that they are referencing Jason Varitek here. Just a guess though.

*EDIT* Just saw your edit, disregard.

mikiemo83 10-07-2008 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babalu87 (Post 929621)
Must have sounded like Meg Ryan was in the house when he ran that guy down on the attempted suicide squeeze ROFL

ok I think I sounded like Meg Ryan when he ran Willit down

imapig 10-07-2008 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 929614)
wuv

You can call me Jason if you like?

imapig 10-07-2008 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriots4ever (Post 929628)
I do believe that they are referencing Jason Varitek here. Just a guess though.

*EDIT* Just saw your edit, disregard.

i had a brain fart for a split second,but caught myself..:)

mikiemo83 10-07-2008 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imapig (Post 929631)
i had a brain fart for a split second,but caught myself..:)

we call them Bundts not farts...it sounds less offensive

:D

imapig 10-07-2008 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83 (Post 929634)
we call them Bundts not farts...it sounds less offensive

:D

Never heard of that one? Hmmm when I think of Bundts I get very hungry...http://www.channingsbundtcakefactory...ll%20sizes.JPG

TBrownslady 10-07-2008 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babalu87 (Post 929621)

LMAO I had to control it cause everyone else in my house was sleeping but inside ohhhh yeahhhh LOL Especially the nice butt shot I got when he was flipping over.

PatrietteAz 10-07-2008 12:17 PM

Piggie STOP with those pictures..making me hungry for food I can't eat.:)

lady and babalu MUhahaha.:) Nice.

TBrownslady 10-07-2008 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imapig (Post 929636)
Never heard of that one? Hmmm when I think of Bundts I get very hungry

Anytime I hear bundt now I think of the part of the movie

a bundt? What is a bundt? a cake? This cake has a hole in it

Makes me ROFL cause my aunts are just like that!

PatrietteAz 10-07-2008 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 929722)
Anytime I hear bundt now I think of the part of the movie

a bundt? What is a bundt? a cake? This cake has a hole in it

Makes me ROFL cause my aunts are just like that!

Me too I was like "where is the plant in the middle of that?":)

JD10367 10-07-2008 05:00 PM

Until I saw the last few minutes of last night's "Dancing With The Stars", when they played the videotape of Misty May suffering her injury, I never realized just how awesomely and sickeningly loud the SNAP of a breaking Achilles tendon really was. I mean, I've read sports reports of the injury happening to a football player and you always read some comment like, "It sounded like a gunshot", but to actually HEAR it yourself... Wow!! It literally sounded like someone slammed a very heavy dictionary against a wooden desk. :Eason:

Claremonster 10-07-2008 05:03 PM

Ooh. Look. Bundt Cake.

http://the-replacements.warnerbros.com/img/orlando.jpg

SteelerFan87 10-07-2008 07:58 PM

So, they're having this thing for breast cancer at my school. There's all these signs everywhere that say "Save the ta tas!" So I'm walking by and this girl there is trying to get people to come participate in the various things they had to raise money to fight breast cancer. So she asks me if I want to buy a raffle ticket, and I'm like "I don't know. I'd need to see a free sample first, to see what I'm saving."

Yeah, didn't work. But I bought a ticket anyway. :shrug:

tommysgirl 10-08-2008 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claremonster (Post 930283)

ROFLROFL You live in my head. And we are both incredible losers for knowing every damn line.

Claremonster 10-08-2008 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommysgirl (Post 930615)
ROFLROFL You live in my head. And we are both incredible losers for knowing every damn line.

:thumb:

RoadGrader 10-08-2008 09:16 AM

Random Thoughts That Don't Warrant Full Threads

I went to watch The Presidential Debate last nite and within the time it took the 2 candidates to answer the very 1st question I was scrambling back to my computer to search and D/L new 20 sec. pR0n movie clips I hadn't previously randomly viewed before I was so GD bored

another random thought.......if the pR0n "actors" haven't ever met B4 they are to be filmed, I wonder how many of them, out of traditional courtesy & all, shake hands before shaking glands? :huh: :shrug:

bideau 10-08-2008 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoadGrader (Post 930893)
another random thought.......if the pR0n "actors" haven't ever met B4 they are to be filmed, I wonder how many of them, out of traditional courtesy & all, shake hands before shaking glands? :huh: :shrug:

I wonder if they wash the hands that shake the hands that shake the glands.

babalu87 10-08-2008 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bideau (Post 930964)
I wonder if they wash the hands that shake the hands that shake the glands.

.......... and where have you been lately
At lunch I was going to post a wheres Bid thread

bideau 10-08-2008 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babalu87 (Post 930968)
.......... and where have you been lately
At lunch I was going to post a wheres Bid thread

Damn, I should have waited. How cool is it to have a "Where's (insert your name here)" thread.

Work has been an absolute bitch lately (apologies to all the Planet bitches). Working long hours and weekends. Plus, we're preparing to drive the daughter out to Missoula, Montana so she can hunt for an apartment and start her new job. We'll be leaving Friday evening. Won't be back until the 18th.

SteelerFan87 10-08-2008 10:03 AM

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/c...d26968dccc.jpg

OH YEAH!!!!

:coffee:

babalu87 10-08-2008 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bideau (Post 930974)
Damn, I should have waited. How cool is it to have a "Where's (insert your name here)" thread.

I wouldnt know
:sulk:

Quote:

Originally Posted by bideau (Post 930974)
Work has been an absolute bitch lately (apologies to all the Planet bitches). Working long hours and weekends. Plus, we're preparing to drive the daughter out to Missoula, Montana so she can hunt for an apartment and start her new job. We'll be leaving Friday evening. Won't be back until the 18th.

No speed limit (certain highways) in Montana, hammer down.

bideau 10-08-2008 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babalu87 (Post 930986)
I wouldnt know

Aren't you always here?

Quote:

I'll have my speed controls sitting in the passenger seat and the back seat. Both women in my life start shrieking about the time I hit 75.

babalu87 10-08-2008 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bideau (Post 930990)
Aren't you always here?

I'll have my speed controls sitting in the passenger seat and the back seat. Both women in my life start shrieking about the time I hit 75.

Gone for a few weeks after the Superbowl, nobody cared

SLOW ride through the mid-west at 70

Claremonster 10-08-2008 10:24 AM

Quote:

I wouldnt know

I don't think that's the case anymore. Else, I wouldn't keep getting pulled over in Montana on the interstate doing 90...

mikiemo83 10-08-2008 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babalu87 (Post 930997)
Gone for a few weeks after the Superbowl, nobody cared

SLOW ride through the mid-west at 70

bad time to disappear, a lot of people went missing at that time....

hell we should get a cold case investigation going for O.Z.O.