Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Archives (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Random Thoughts That Don't Warrant Full Threads (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=38224)

cadmonkey 05-10-2009 08:59 PM

I was thinking the other day, "how come no one had developed Channel 666 and make it the Horror Channel"?

Muse 05-10-2009 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cadmonkey (Post 1159050)
I was thinking the other day, "how come no one had developed Channel 666 and make it the Horror Channel"?

Channel 127/ Chiller Channel, aka Horror Channel , love it!

DarrylStingley 05-11-2009 06:13 AM

I can't find my ipod.

mikiemo83 05-11-2009 06:35 AM

Johnny Damon is hitting a lot of HR's this season...is it 9 for the year so far with 6 in last 10 games after hurting his shoulder in Fenway

DarrylStingley 05-11-2009 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83 (Post 1159132)
Johnny Damon is hitting a lot of HR's this season...is it 9 for the year so far with 6 in last 10 games after hurting his shoulder in Fenway

Contract year.

JD10367 05-11-2009 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muse (Post 1159036)
I wanted to show off my beautiful niece who graduated from college in Raleigh on Saturday, so dang proud of her

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/m...img_7010-1.jpg

She's pretty, Muse. And obviously smart. Not sure what "200 Stud" means though... :huh: ROFL

mikiemo83 05-11-2009 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarrylStingley (Post 1159142)
Contract year.

steroid use

Undertaker #59* 05-11-2009 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarrylStingley (Post 1159128)
I can't find my ipod.

A dingo ate it.

king of kings 05-11-2009 11:03 AM

ROFL I have that probelm a lot trying to find my Ipod or where I put my wallet.

Muse 05-12-2009 07:15 AM

So................... while at the college graduation this past Sat in Raleigh something occured that I was unaware of until now

My sister is in the front row enjoying the festivities of her daughter graduating, my brother in law's family is behind him, in full force

One of the young ladies that was sitting behind my sister reach over and asked my sister who my son was, my sister then told her that is my nephew blah blah blah

She said to my sister
" You think I am to old for him?"

Sister " Your 21, he is 18"

Her " So am I?"

Sister " Your 21 with a child so ah yeah "

She thought the kid was cute enough to inquire of him, good gawd can my husband's ego get any more inflated, first the prom where he took 4 young ladies and now this

:shake:

This shall be a long road hehe

ThreeFeather 05-12-2009 07:53 AM

A New Pat Fan

1 Attachment(s)
my great-niece down in Kentucky

mikiemo83 05-12-2009 08:03 AM

3F she is beautiful, congrats

babalu87 05-12-2009 08:07 AM

Mikie filling his squirrel feeder while his boy gives direction is funny stuff :D

mikiemo83 05-12-2009 08:08 AM

no squirrel so far

babalu87 05-12-2009 08:13 AM

They're like little ninjas, eventually they figure out a way into and onto almost every feeder.

A oiled a pole and put cayenne pepper on it, they didnt much like that

oiled a pole quoted in 5 4 3 2

TBrownslady 05-12-2009 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babalu87 (Post 1160024)
They're like little ninjas, eventually they figure out a way into and onto almost every feeder.

A oiled a pole and put cayenne pepper on it, they didnt much like that

oiled a pole quoted in 5 4 3 2

I was outside at work yesterday and there was a squirrel lookin for food near us. First he climbed the ashtray/trash barrel and went in. Must not of found anything so then proceeded to the dumpster. But it's one of those dumpsters that has doors and they throw in the trash push a button and it compresses everything in. All I pictured was someone coming out and doing that while mr squirrel was still in there :(

TBrownslady 05-12-2009 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThreeFeather (Post 1160010)
my great-niece down in Kentucky

Beautiful TF!!!! :)

PatrietteAz 05-12-2009 10:56 AM

Teenagers are funny thinking that they will get away with stuff. WHen WILL they learn that we know everything they sneak around doing. Jeez.:)

mikiemo83 05-12-2009 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 1160271)
I was outside at work yesterday and there was a squirrel lookin for food near us. First he climbed the ashtray/trash barrel and went in. Must not of found anything so then proceeded to the dumpster. But it's one of those dumpsters that has doors and they throw in the trash push a button and it compresses everything in. All I pictured was someone coming out and doing that while mr squirrel was still in there :(

squirrel is a rat you should have pushed the button...peer pressure do it today...yeah do it I dare you

TBrownslady 05-12-2009 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83 (Post 1160283)
squirrel is a rat you should have pushed the button...peer pressure do it today...yeah do it I dare you

I am sure he got out of there. I couldn't do it. I know they can be a pain but I think they are adorable :) Just the same as raccoons LOL

mikiemo83 05-12-2009 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 1160285)
I am sure he got out of there. I couldn't do it. I know they can be a pain but I think they are adorable :) Just the same as raccoons LOL

my neighbor has baby raccoons visiting her every night for a feeding...this is the same dame with Catnip growing everywhere and 10 cages out back to care for stray cats.

PatrietteAz 05-12-2009 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83 (Post 1160283)

ROFL ROFL Yes I have missed some of you alot.:)

TBrownslady 05-12-2009 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83 (Post 1160290)
my neighbor has baby raccoons visiting her every night for a feeding...this is the same dame with Catnip growing everywhere and 10 cages out back to care for stray cats.

While I think raccoons are adorable I wouldn't be feeding them and don't want them hanging around the yard. They are very intelligent little animals.

That is a bit much what your neighbor does lol and here I thought my neighbor installing a shower outside was bad.

babalu87 05-12-2009 11:07 AM

An old timer told me Raccoon tastes like lamb

I havent yet but maybe next time...................

TBrownslady 05-12-2009 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babalu87 (Post 1160301)
An old timer told me Raccoon tastes like lamb

I havent yet but maybe next time...................

The only time I really enjoy lamb is at Easter. Doens't tastes too gamey or nothing.

I'll leave the raccoon eating to you babalu :)

Pyxis 05-12-2009 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 1160297)
While I think raccoons are adorable I wouldn't be feeding them and don't want them hanging around the yard. They are very intelligent little animals.

That is a bit much what your neighbor does lol and here I thought my neighbor installing a shower outside was bad.

No way. :spock:

mikiemo83 05-12-2009 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyxis (Post 1160304)

It is common on the cape, I should but I only like glass doors

Pyxis 05-12-2009 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83 (Post 1160310)
It is common on the cape, I should but I only like glass doors

The guy I almost married on 05 was from the Cape. I was thinking of the location. I understand now.

TBrownslady 05-12-2009 11:23 AM

Quote:

Yeah he put it on the side of his garage that is the side of our yard as well. We have just a regular metal fence and he don't care he will go butt naked. We said something to him especially now with the nephews around.

TBrownslady 05-12-2009 11:33 AM

I love when you ignore a certain "stalker" for 3 years straight and yet they STILL try to talk to you. After telling them repeatedly to go the f away and f off before those 3 years.

TommyD420 05-12-2009 11:44 AM

Quote:

Yeah, my parents have one in Mashpee. It's in the back, next to the deck and there's a little wooden stall to go in. There's like forest on one side of the house, and you can't see anything from the other side.

Pyxis 05-12-2009 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 1160315)
Yeah he put it on the side of his garage that is the side of our yard as well. We have just a regular metal fence and he don't care he will go butt naked. We said something to him especially now with the nephews around.

ewwwwwwwwww

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 1160322)
I love when you ignore a certain "stalker" for 3 years straight and yet they STILL try to talk to you. After telling them repeatedly to go the f away and f off before those 3 years.

He wasn't a stalker per se, but been there. Done that.

PatrietteAz 05-12-2009 11:57 AM

I LOVe my outdoor shower but it is very private.

I think I need to watch the Celts at a bar tonight..my family and new dog didn't like my intensity the other night. Ya'd think they;d be used to it sheesh.

mikiemo83 05-12-2009 12:10 PM

Quote:

hook him up with your new number....give him Lvents

Pyxis 05-12-2009 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatrietteAz (Post 1160338)
I LOVe my outdoor shower but it is very private.

I think I need to watch the Celts at a bar tonight..my family and new dog didn't like my intensity the other night. Ya'd think they;d be used to it sheesh.

I've scared the crap out of every family member and every pet I've ever owned during football season. Every season they act like it's new.:shrug:

PatrietteAz 05-12-2009 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyxis (Post 1160363)
I've scared the crap out of every family member and every pet I've ever owned during football season. Every season they act like it's new.:shrug:

LOL I don't get it. I mean after 16 years for my son ya'd think he would be used to it. Now my baby Wiley I can understand but jeez.

JD10367 05-12-2009 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatrietteAz (Post 1160282)
Teenagers are funny thinking that they will get away with stuff. WHen WILL they learn that we know everything they sneak around doing. Jeez.:)

Find another condom wrapper in the pool? :Poke: ROFL

::: running for his life :::

JD10367 05-12-2009 12:14 PM

Quote:

:shrug: What can I say? Rejection turns me on. :)

Oh, wait... you were talking about someone else? Uh, never mind.

PatrietteAz 05-12-2009 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 1160370)

ROFL I am so past that since I am realistic but we found out that he and some friends snuck out of someone's house the other night while they were there for an overnight party. Like we won't find out jeez. Four way family meeting tonight cause the "friends" tried to make Conner the fall guy and they instigated it and had someone else drive. I had them on speaker last night and they spilled the whole truth.

As far as condoms go..my hubby simply reminded Conner that you can't leave them in the car now that summer in AZ is here.:) I reiterated my hope that his GF is on the pill too to much eye rolling and chuckling from him.

Pyxis 05-12-2009 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatrietteAz (Post 1160366)
LOL I don't get it. I mean after 16 years for my son ya'd think he would be used to it. Now my baby Wiley I can understand but jeez.

My oldest daughter used to do this every Sunday.:spock: Imagine my surprise when she started going to NFL games with me.:thumb:

TBrownslady 05-12-2009 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83 (Post 1160359)
hook him up with your new number....give him Lvents

Great idea Mikie LOLOL

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 1160370)

Someone recently told me when they were moving a few weeks ago one of the guys grabbed something in the couch and it turned out to be a used condom. Not only that but the girl who's couch it is knows who did it and the girl that did it is diiiiiirrrrrtttyyy.

That's just disgusting if you're gonna soil other people's stuff atleast throw away the used condom. Come ON now!!!

tommysgirl 05-12-2009 01:18 PM

Also, why do teenagers insist on taking the difficult road?? How effin hard is it to do your friggin homework and study???? He made a deal to be grounded all summer if he didn't bring his grades up. Looks like a long damn summer for a certain 16 year old.:cuss::cuss::cuss::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Pyxis 05-12-2009 01:50 PM

I'm not lying here. I was not a teenaged asshole. Where did that gene suddenly come from?:huh:

Wandering Athol 05-12-2009 01:56 PM

Peyton Manning has been sacked more than times by Mike Vrabel than any other player in the NFL.

Tom Brady biggest nemesis has been <strike>Jason Taylor</strike> Aaron Schobel. Makes me wonder when Schobel's contract is up... :spock:

(source)

tommysgirl 05-12-2009 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyxis (Post 1160499)
I'm not lying here. I was not a teenaged asshole. Where did that gene suddenly come from?:huh:

I was. And now I am paying for it.:shake:

johnlocke 05-12-2009 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 1160297)

I have a shower outside my beach house down the cape for washing the salt water off after swimming. It's enclosed on thee sides and I don't remember ever being in there naked. Maybe though on a drunken night.

TBrownslady 05-12-2009 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnlocke (Post 1160852)
I have a shower outside my beach house down the cape for washing the salt water off after swimming. It's enclosed on thee sides and I don't remember ever being in there naked. Maybe though on a drunken night.

Yeah he kinda just attached it to the side of his garage. No walls no nothing. Says it's to wash off the same from the beach which is fine BUT keep your clothes on lol

My dad got rid of our pool years ago because he caught the neighbor swimming in there with no clothes on.

Muse 05-12-2009 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 1160886)
Yeah he kinda just attached it to the side of his garage. No walls no nothing. Says it's to wash off the same from the beach which is fine BUT keep your clothes on lol

My dad got rid of our pool years ago because he caught the neighbor swimming in there with no clothes on.

Was he from NC? :)

TBrownslady 05-12-2009 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muse (Post 1160975)
Was he from NC? :)

LMAO no he's been the neighbor as long as I have been here. He was away for a while when I was really young and then after his dad passed away he came to take care of his mom. But he is an odd duck for sure. Neighborhood entertainment for sure. He calls himself the Queen B of our neighborhood LOL

Muse 05-12-2009 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 1160977)
LMAO no he's been the neighbor as long as I have been here. He was away for a while when I was really young and then after his dad passed away he came to take care of his mom. But he is an odd duck for sure. Neighborhood entertainment for sure. He calls himself the Queen B of our neighborhood LOL

Ok that means it was not my hubby ok:)

PatrietteAz 05-13-2009 10:39 AM

I just don't get a mother who thinks it is ok for her 16/17 year old son to be out driving all night and has no rules to follow. Of course, he can also do no wrong. Also, parents that leave their HS kids for a MONTH to go off to EUROPE?? WTF?

mikiemo83 05-13-2009 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatrietteAz (Post 1161246)
I just don't get a mother who thinks it is ok for her 16/17 year old son to be out driving all night and has no rules to follow. Of course, he can also do no wrong. Also, parents that leave their HS kids for a MONTH to go off to EUROPE?? WTF?

yeah it is tough to be the "strict" parent when the friends parents are all palsy-walsy with the kids, not being a parent but a "Friend" - no wonder kids today screw up, we are too busy being a pal and not busy enough being a parent

Paz Tell those parent that it is fine if you do not care what your kids are doing but that is not how it is in the Paz household, that it is fine if they allow ther kid to risk his future doing stupid sh!t but you child is not going to be the fall for it like theey tried to make him out to be this time

Pyxis 05-13-2009 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatrietteAz (Post 1161246)

You have to be kidding. It's hard enough to leave them alone for an hour to go grocery shopping. Swear to God....give them 15 minutes and they have fvcked something up.:huh:

PatsFanLisa 05-13-2009 10:54 AM

It's a long offseason.

HSanders 05-13-2009 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wandering Athol (Post 1160502)
Peyton Manning has been sacked more than times by Mike Vrabel than any other player in the NFL.

Tom Brady biggest nemesis has been <strike>Jason Taylor</strike> Aaron Schobel. Makes me wonder when Schobel's contract is up... :spock:

(source)

I had always thought it was JT but I thought Schobel couldn't be far behind after watching him dominate the Pats at times. Looks like I had it reversed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83 (Post 1161250)
yeah it is tough to be the "strict" parent when the friends parents are all palsy-walsy with the kids, not being a parent but a "Friend" - no wonder kids today screw up, we are too busy being a pal and not busy enough being a parent

You speak the truth! I have a girlfriend who I love dearly but the way she lets her kids run her (and it also affects others which is why it drives me nuts) drives me bonkers to the point I can't be around them.
It's far worse now than it was even when I was growing up and believe me I grew up right at the beginning of that trend and saw my share of the inmates running the asylum. I was brought up by a VERY VERY strict mother (My dad was the easy one) who never let me do ISH compared to other parents even then. I can't even imagine how tough it is on you strong minded parents now with even more other parents being lax. Good for you, you tough mommas and daddies out there! :clap:

JD10367 05-14-2009 01:23 PM

Why don't pictures of me look like me?

When I see a picture of myself, I don't look like me, or at least not the "me" I see in reflections. Now, I know that we're not seeing the "true" angle of ourselves that others see us at: for that, you have to take a picture, not look in a mirror. Still, when I see myself in a picture, I don't look like me. My eyes look smaller, my forehead bigger, my hair shorter... Is it just me? Or does everyone feel this way about pictures of themselves (i.e. is it a human brain thing)? (Voice is the same way--most people don't think they sound the way they do--but that can be explained by the fact that you're hearing your own voice as it resonates from your body, and others don't get that effect.)

Muse 05-14-2009 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 1162259)

When I see a picture of myself, I don't look like me, or at least not the "me" I see in reflections. Now, I know that we're not seeing the "true" angle of ourselves that others see us at: for that, you have to take a picture, not look in a mirror. Still, when I see myself in a picture, I don't look like me. My eyes look smaller, my forehead bigger, my hair shorter... Is it just me? Or does everyone feel this way about pictures of themselves (i.e. is it a human brain thing)? (Voice is the same way--most people don't think they sound the way they do--but that can be explained by the fact that you're hearing your own voice as it resonates from your body, and others don't get that effect.)

your an alien :coffee:

tommysgirl 05-14-2009 01:32 PM

Quote:

I'm the same way but I have had it confirmed that I don't look the same in pics that I do in person. New Boy says I look different in every picture I take and then look different from those in person.:shrug:

TBrownslady 05-14-2009 01:33 PM

Quote:

:shrug: I think pictures look like me. Depends some pictures depending the action they are catching might not look like me but I am not looking in the mirror making faces or nothing so that explains that.

As for the voice thing I hate my voice. I am pretty sure it's because I have caused some damage to my hearing (loud music in my ears for years) so to me I sound funny. Almost muffled?? Maybe I sound funny to others too. When I hear a playback of my voice it definitely doesn't sound like me...to me.

Muse 05-14-2009 01:34 PM

Still thinks it means JD is an alien, I mean it would explain SOOOOOOOOOOOO much :p

tommysgirl 05-14-2009 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 1162276)
:shrug: I think pictures look like me. Depends some pictures depending the action they are catching might not look like me but I am not looking in the mirror making faces or nothing so that explains that.

As for the voice thing I hate my voice. I am pretty sure it's because I have caused some damage to my hearing (loud music in my ears for years) so to me I sound funny. Almost muffled?? Maybe I sound funny to others too. When I hear a playback of my voice it definitely doesn't sound like me...to me.

You do look like your pictures and I don't think your voice sounds funny.:shrug:

JD10367 05-14-2009 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommysgirl (Post 1162274)
I'm the same way but I have had it confirmed that I don't look the same in pics that I do in person. New Boy says I look different in every picture I take and then look different from those in person.:shrug:

It really bugs me.

On Tuesday I shaved off my goatee and moustache because I had my annual dermatologist check-up and I like to make sure they can see the moles hiding under the facial hair. So now I look younger, and goofier. (LW keeps staring at me and laughing.) I wanted to take a cellphone pic to mail to my parents, but every time I take one and look at the pic I go, "God! That's awful! I don't look like THAT!" :shake: And do most people think they look better in pics, worse in pics, or just "not like themselves" in pics, I wonder?

TBrownslady 05-14-2009 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 1162279)
It really bugs me.

On Tuesday I shaved off my goatee and moustache because I had my annual dermatologist check-up and I like to make sure they can see the moles hiding under the facial hair. So now I look younger, and goofier. (LW keeps staring at me and laughing.) I wanted to take a cellphone pic to mail to my parents, but every time I take one and look at the pic I go, "God! That's awful! I don't look like THAT!" :shake: And do most people think they look better in pics, worse in pics, or just "not like themselves" in pics, I wonder?

cell phone pics = fail.

I do not look like myself in those I don't think. Of course I have a little cheasy phone so it doesn't take the best quality pictures either.

TBrownslady 05-14-2009 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommysgirl (Post 1162278)
You do look like your pictures and I don't think your voice sounds funny.:shrug:

LOL see I think you look like your pics. But it's the candid ones that will throw ya off. But when you are not expecting a picture and you are making a funny face or something like I said we don't sit and make funny faces in teh mirror so I would think to ourselves that would look different :)

As for my voice thank you but to me when I talk I feel like I sound like the Charlie brown is it the mother??

LurkingWife 05-14-2009 01:46 PM

Quote:

:STFU: :banghead:

LurkingWife 05-14-2009 01:47 PM

Quote:

It really bugs me.

Last night I tried looking at him and not laughing.. I just couldn't do it.

JD10367 05-14-2009 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 1162282)
As for my voice thank you but to me when I talk I feel like I sound like the Charlie brown is it the mother??

You have a cute voice. :Poke: It goes with your hair.

(I'm a dead man.) ROFL

tommysgirl 05-14-2009 01:48 PM

Quote:

It really bugs me.

Oh, I always think I am much hotter in person than in pictures.ROFL

JD10367 05-14-2009 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LurkingWife (Post 1162291)
Last night I tried looking at him and not laughing.. I just couldn't do it.

And how does that make last night any different from the 9 years before that? :4321: :harumph:

Muse 05-14-2009 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 1162297)
And how does that make last night any different from the 9 years before that? :4321: :harumph:

They say laughter keeps you young:)

TBrownslady 05-14-2009 02:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 1162292)
You have a cute voice. :Poke: It goes with your hair.

(I'm a dead man.) ROFL

Ok once and for all THIS is frizzy hair
http://blstb.msn.com/i/56/30C7CA4476...D6D10E0CF6.jpg

THIS is TBL hair (curly)

Muse 05-14-2009 02:06 PM

your one gorgeous woman TBL, the one I would turn for :heart:

TBrownslady 05-14-2009 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muse (Post 1162332)
your one gorgeous woman TBL, the one I would turn for :heart:

wuv

JD10367 05-14-2009 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 1162327)
Ok once and for all THIS is frizzy hair

THIS is TBL hair (curly)

:shrug: What? I said you have a cute voice, and it goes with your hair. Did *I* say anything about the "f" word? :rolleyes: Sheez! Sensitive.... ;)

(And you should still be yelling at bid, not me.) :p

TBrownslady 05-14-2009 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 1162347)
:shrug: What? I said you have a cute voice, and it goes with your hair. Did *I* say anything about the "f" word? :rolleyes: Sheez! Sensitive.... ;)

(And you should still be yelling at bid, not me.) :p

Well in all fairness to him my hair had a lil frizz going on that day. It was a hot summer's day and I didn't have enough crunch in it LOL

You on the other hand :harumph:

Claremonster 05-14-2009 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 1162327)

THIS is TBL hair (curly)

Niiiice. That hair would look great bunched up in my fist while I... errr ummm... Never mind.

Hey! Look! Bundt Cake!

http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2000...ements_001.jpg

LurkingWife 05-14-2009 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 1162350)
Well in all fairness to him my hair had a lil frizz going on that day. It was a hot summer's day and I didn't have enough crunch in it LOL

You on the other hand :harumph:

popcorn

TBrownslady 05-14-2009 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claremonster (Post 1162356)
Niiiice. That hair would look great bunched up in my fist while I... errr ummm... Never mind.

Hey! Look! Bundt Cake!

http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2000...ements_001.jpg

all I see is a red X LOL

TBrownslady 05-14-2009 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LurkingWife (Post 1162357)
popcorn

June 20 I will get him good! LOL I'd ask permission from you but I already know the answer! :)

Claremonster 05-14-2009 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 1162359)
all I see is a red X LOL

The Bundt cake line is a Clifford Franklin quote. So, I had to post a Clifford Franklin pic. You didn't miss much.

TBrownslady 05-14-2009 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claremonster (Post 1162364)
The Bundt cake line is a Clifford Franklin quote. So, I had to post a Clifford Franklin pic. You didn't miss much.

LOL OH! Here I thought it was something to do with the bundt cake part in My Big Fat Greek Wedding LOLOL

Claremonster 05-14-2009 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 1162366)
LOL OH! Here I thought it was something to do with the bundt cake part in My Big Fat Greek Wedding LOLOL

Oh, hell no. I never think of you and "Big Fat Greek" together in any context. :coffee:

TBrownslady 05-14-2009 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claremonster (Post 1162368)
Oh, hell no. I never think of you and "Big Fat Greek" together in any context. :coffee:

Well that movie is pretty close to what it's like in my life LOL But that's not what I meant.

LurkingWife 05-14-2009 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 1162362)
June 20 I will get him good! LOL I'd ask permission from you but I already know the answer! :)

:thumb:

TBrownslady 05-14-2009 02:55 PM

Random thought my brother recently got engaged and they picked a date July 24 of next year. They asked me to be the "koumbara" which is a reallllly important part in the greek wedding ceremony. My future sis n law couldn't pronounce it so she asked if I'd be the oompa loompa and I said only if I get to wear the outfit!!!

So anywho I can't even tell you how happy I am for him! She is SUCH a great person and I am so happy to ahve her officially join our family.

Claremonster 05-14-2009 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 1162403)
Random thought my brother recently got engaged and they picked a date July 24 of next year. They asked me to be the "koumbara" which is a reallllly important part in the greek wedding ceremony. My future sis n law couldn't pronounce it so she asked if I'd be the oompa loompa and I said only if I get to wear the outfit!!!

So anywho I can't even tell you how happy I am for him! She is SUCH a great person and I am so happy to ahve her officially join our family.

I can't even tell you how happy I am, that I'll get to see you in an Oompa-loompa outfit!!!!!!!1!!!!!! drool

TBrownslady 05-14-2009 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claremonster (Post 1162409)
I can't even tell you how happy I am, that I'll get to see you in an Oompa-loompa outfit!!!!!!!1!!!!!! drool

I figure if I get a spray tan I'll be nice and orange too ROFL Maybe if I walk on my knees that will make me the right height

Claremonster 05-14-2009 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 1162411)
Maybe if I walk on my knees that will make me the right height

:rockon: :choices: :jester: :fire:

TBrownslady 05-14-2009 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claremonster (Post 1162412)
:rockon: :choices: :jester: :fire:

Oh.....oops?

LurkingWife 05-14-2009 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 1162411)
I figure if I get a spray tan I'll be nice and orange too ROFL Maybe if I walk on my knees that will make me the right height

/ JD MODE/

You aren't that tall to begin with..

/JD mode off/

TBrownslady 05-14-2009 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LurkingWife (Post 1162428)
/ JD MODE/

You aren't that tall to begin with..

/JD mode off/

LOLOLOL :thumb:

JD10367 05-14-2009 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBrownslady (Post 1162403)

[Old Auntie Mode]

Hmmm.... So.... that would make the only unmarried child.... you? :rolleyes:

[/Old Auntie Mode]

ROFL

Claremonster 05-14-2009 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 1162489)
[Old Auntie Mode]

[/Old Auntie Mode]

ROFL

Well, either way, she gets to plan the Hen's Night, so that's pretty cool. :coffee:

(and for the record, a Oompa Loompa, or whatever they are called, doesn't have to be unmarried. They can be married as well. So there. Now, be nice. :harumph: )

TBrownslady 05-14-2009 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 1162489)
[Old Auntie Mode]

[/Old Auntie Mode]

ROFL

LOL Yeah and I will never hear the end of it now. They're already starting on me!

PatrietteAz 05-14-2009 07:31 PM

I resigned from my job today because they were taking advantage of my good will/nature and kept going against our agreed upon schedule. I am sad because I liked the work but I won't be disrespected and ignored.:( Two weeks notice

shirtsleeve 05-14-2009 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatrietteAz (Post 1162613)
I resigned from my job today because they were taking advantage of my good will/nature and kept going against our agreed upon schedule. I am sad because I liked the work but I won't be disrespected and ignored.:( Two weeks notice

no more sticky purple punch.:sulk:

johnlocke 05-14-2009 08:12 PM

On final review I still prefer Budweiser.

However now I drink wine and after much experimentation I have settled on Carlo Rossi White Zinfandel Box wine. And I'm only a little embarrassed cause I tried so many other expensive wines and didn't like them.

JD10367 05-15-2009 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatrietteAz (Post 1162613)

Sucks for you, but kudos to sticking up for yourself. If that's the way they treat you, then you're better off elsewhere and they don't deserve you.

Pyxis 05-15-2009 11:22 AM

I found a backgammon buddy. I beat the shit out of him last night. It was great.:thumb:

Fully Tilted 05-15-2009 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyxis (Post 1163096)
I found a backgammon buddy. I beat the shit out of him last night. It was great.:thumb:

Jesus. Is he alright? I hope there wasn't any severe head trauma doled out so that he can continue to think and play. :coffee: