Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Oedipus Tex Classic Thread Forum (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Official Patriots Planet Photo thread (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=3424)

PatsButterfly 03-22-2003 11:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Me, and my wonderful family.

Patman12 03-22-2003 11:39 AM

Re: Yard work

Quote:

Originally posted by ItsGood_ItsGood
Here's a recent shot of me doing a little landscaping around Casa ItsGood.
The fact that you either had a pic of Fabio on your computer or you went searching for one is very frightening indeed.;)

ItsGood_ItsGood 03-22-2003 11:20 PM

Re: Re: Yard work

Quote:

Originally posted by Patman12
The fact that you either had a pic of Fabio on your computer or you went searching for one is very frightening indeed.;)
Who's Fabio?

Never mind. I've got to get back to the weight bench. My hair consultant is coming over in an hour.

Peg 03-23-2003 07:57 PM

On the train to the Pats/Jets game in December... :)

1 Attachment(s)
...a wild & crazy Pats fan & myself, on the way to the Pats/Jets game in December... :)
BTW-- I am NOT the one with the blue hair! LOL! :)

Peg 03-23-2003 08:03 PM

btw--I have NO idea who that wild & crazy fan is! All I know is that he sits up in the nose-bleed section and that he is a RABID Pats fan! :)
Yikes! I was actually a little scared to pose with this guy, but thank goodness for the bravado that beer can give an individual, eh?!... :)
p.s.--Yay!! I finally freakin' know how to post a photo on this forum!!! :)

03-23-2003 08:56 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Peg [/i]
[B]btw--I have NO idea who that wild & crazy fan is! All I know is that he sits up in the nose-bleed section and that he is a RABID Pats fan! :)
Yikes! I was actually a little scared to pose with this guy, but thank goodness for the bravado that beer can give an individual, eh?!... :)
p.s.--Yay!! I finally freakin' know how to post a photo on this forum!!! :) [/B][/QUOTE]

What is he supposed to be anyway? Hmmm. A blue lion? Yikes!

Two graphic milestones for you in one day. It is fortunate that this site has such excellent technical support, isn't it? :)

Peg 03-23-2003 09:14 PM

Re: such excellent technical support on this site... :)

... uh-huh!! Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket!... :)

Trust me-- the blue-haired dude is DEFINITELY a Pats fan! We saw him on the train on the way home, after our loss to the Jets and you should have HEARD him!! YIKES!!! I was even more scared of him at that point! He was pretty upset by the loss!... I mean, I was bummed, but he was BESIDE himself!!... He is a really SOLID fan, though... Who else would regularly sit in the nose-bleed section?! (Well, except for Steve1, that is!!...) :)

pookie 03-23-2003 09:45 PM

Re: Re: such excellent technical support on this site... :)

Quote:

Originally posted by Peg
[BWho else would regularly sit in the nose-bleed section?! (Well, except for Steve1, that is!!...) :) [/B]
Oooooh! I know who would sit in the nosebleed seats every game! Our friend Mike0402 from patriots.com. He says he sits by himself every game and drinks himself to oblivion. Then he goes out in the parking lot and tries to beat up Hawg.

:LOL:

Peg 03-23-2003 09:53 PM

Those in the nose-bleed section are hard-core, indeed! :)
(Mike, however, is a hard-core loser, however... He is a totally dysfunctional fan, much less say human-being...)
But then, we are digressing here, aren't we?!... :)

dropKickMurphy 03-24-2003 02:14 PM

Re: Yard work

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally posted by ItsGood_ItsGood
Here's a recent shot of me doing a little landscaping around Casa ItsGood.
IG-IG..........
Jeez, you must've been working out since I last saw you. Get a haircut, you disgusting hippie.
Here's a picture of IG_IG before the plastic surgery:

pookie 03-24-2003 05:36 PM

The Powers of 10

Completely off of every subject, but not worth starting a new thread for..... This is pretty darn cool.

http://micro.magnet.fsu.edu/primer/j...su/powersof10/

03-24-2003 05:48 PM

Re: The Powers of 10

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by pookie [/i]
[B]Completely off of every subject, but not worth starting a new thread for..... This is pretty darn cool.

[URL]http://micro.magnet.fsu.edu/primer/java/scienceopticsu/powersof10/[/URL] [/B][/QUOTE]

W O W.

That is mind-blowing. My connection is too fast (how often do you complain about that..) and even the slider delay wasn't enough. However, I am going to check it out again. Very cool.

Puts things in a different perspective doesn't it?

Thanks for finding that Pookie.

Ottawapatty 03-24-2003 06:12 PM

Attometers . . . isn't that what they use to measure Al Davis' soul?

Hawg73 03-24-2003 07:01 PM

Re: Re: Re: such excellent technical support on this site... :)

Quote:

Originally posted by pookie
Oooooh! I know who would sit in the nosebleed seats every game! Our friend Mike0402 from patriots.com. He says he sits by himself every game and drinks himself to oblivion. Then he goes out in the parking lot and tries to beat up Hawg.

:LOL:

No, Pook. Mike said that he has really good seats. Everything else is pretty much on target.

That link you posted of the zoom in from space is pretty interesting. Pity I don't have any mescaline handy, let's just hope it doesn't give Admiral Jheelizar any bright ideas. For him that would be kind of like MapQuest.

Hawg73 03-24-2003 07:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I know it doesn't show his face, but I kind of like this shot of our own DropKickMurphy walking on the top of Hamblin Ridge in Maine's Baxter State Park - one of the truly great places in the northeast.