Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Archives (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Brady and Belichick are no longer elite. (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=65139)

Texxx 09-25-2012 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pneumonic (Post 1933592)
I'm not looking to replace them. I'm simply stating that, of late, neither of them have been performing at an elite level when going up against elite teams, in big games. Thus, I don't consider them to be elite at the moment. Good, very good in the case of Brady, but not elite.

Tom Brady is just coming off of a season where he threw for 39 TD's and 5,000+ yards. He was a Welker drop away from a 4th SB. How is he not elite? Just because he hasn't had a 5 TD pass game yet, doesn't mean that he isn't in stride for a phenominal season. You add the missed FG in the Cards game and take away the debacle in Baltimore with the officials and the Pats are 3-0. Tom's been leading a team with a really inconsistent defense for several years now and it's looks to be that way again. The Patriots team needs to stop expecting so much out of Brady and start giving more support to him and the offense.

Pyxis 09-25-2012 08:55 PM

Not many Texxxans know that much about TFB.
Posted via Mobile Device

midgar8784 09-25-2012 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texxx (Post 1933984)
Tom Brady is just coming off of a season where he threw for 39 TD's and 5,000+ yards. He was a Welker drop away from a 4th SB. How is he not elite? Just because he hasn't had a 5 TD pass game yet, doesn't mean that he isn't in stride for a phenominal season. You add the missed FG in the Cards game and take away the debacle in Baltimore with the officials and the Pats are 3-0. Tom's been leading a team with a really inconsistent defense for several years now and it's looks to be that way again. The Patriots team needs to stop expecting so much out of Brady and start giving more support to him and the offense.

I would not pay much mind....sometimes people overreact.

midgar8784 09-25-2012 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyxis* (Post 1933986)
Not many Texxxans know that much about TFB.
Posted via Mobile Device

Believe it or not, they kind of like him here in Dallas....they think he is actually good.

Pyxis 09-25-2012 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by midgar8784 (Post 1933988)
Believe it or not, they kind of like him here in Dallas....they think he is actually good.

Middie ...I live all of 4 hours away. ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

grog 09-25-2012 09:29 PM

I've ignored this thread since it started but finally peeked at it today since it keeps popping to the top. What a big waste of time.

Pyxis 09-25-2012 09:32 PM

Grog.....we are boycotting. Something has to fill the void.

:shrug:

Swear to God. I have a hell of an abstinence program in place in real life.
Posted via Mobile Device

imapig 09-25-2012 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grog (Post 1933992)
I've ignored this thread since it started but finally peeked at it today since it keeps popping to the top. What a big waste of time.

Ya I think your better off staying in those top notch threads inbox made in the circus..:coffee:
Posted via Mobile Device

imapig 09-25-2012 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyxis* (Post 1933995)
Grog.....we are boycotting. Something has to fill the void.

:shrug:

Swear to God. I have a hell of an abstinence program in place in real life.
Posted via Mobile Device

It's been a long time for me too dear. We should take an oath and break this streak...
Posted via Mobile Device

Pyxis 09-25-2012 10:14 PM

Jesus you are dense.

ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

imapig 09-25-2012 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyxis* (Post 1934013)
Jesus you are dense.

ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

I've been told this before...
Posted via Mobile Device

grog 09-25-2012 10:20 PM

It's not the width of the stick, it's the density of the immensity

imapig 09-25-2012 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grog (Post 1934017)
It's not the width of the stick, it's the density of the immensity

Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Bugeater 09-25-2012 10:39 PM

Chick-a-chick-a-bow-wow