Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Roger Goodell Assclown Asylum (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Denvernatives mega-thread about the Bucking Bronco's (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=65867)

DenverNative 01-09-2013 04:39 PM

Denvernatives mega-thread about the Bucking Bronco's
 
Good times, folks!

:dbanana: :clap: :thumb:

Photos: Broncos player seen peeing behind Peyton Manning in team-produced video

Did Koppen do this in Boston??!

PatsFanLisa 01-09-2013 05:41 PM

Koppen probably would have pissed ON Manning if he had the opportunity when he was here.

:coffee:

mikiemo83 01-09-2013 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatsFanLisa (Post 1972808)
Koppen probably would have pissed ON Manning if he had the opportunity when he was here.

:coffee:

Not if Manning was on fire

Michigan Dave 01-09-2013 07:10 PM

DenverNative accidentally posts on PatriotsPlanet thinking we give a shit what she has to say.

DenverNative 01-09-2013 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michigan Dave (Post 1972825)
DenverNative accidentally posts on PatriotsPlanet thinking we give a shit what she has to say.

Clearly you do! :thumb:

PatsFanLisa 01-09-2013 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenverNative (Post 1972827)
Clearly you do! :thumb:

Have you seen his sig? He doesn't give a shit what anyone says.

And he's always right. Truth.

Michigan Dave 01-09-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenverNative (Post 1972827)
Clearly you do! :thumb:

Don't confuse attention with respect or caring.

DenverNative 01-09-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatsFanLisa (Post 1972829)
Have you seen his sig? He doesn't give a shit what anyone says.

And he's always right. Truth.

I'm sorry, I forgot to care. I'll see if I can correct that..

DenverNative 01-09-2013 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michigan Dave (Post 1972830)
Don't confuse attention with respect or caring.

Like how I was told to look at your signature but didn't care to put my attention on it?

I don't recall asking for respect, either.

:p4e:

Pyxis 01-09-2013 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michigan Dave (Post 1972825)
DenverNative accidentally posts on PatriotsPlanet thinking we give a shit what she has to say.

How do you spell awesome?

MichiganDave. That's how.
Posted via Mobile Device

DenverNative 01-09-2013 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyxis (Post 1972833)
How do you spell awesome?

MichiganDave. That's how.
Posted via Mobile Device

One word explanation: Detroit.

Michigan Dave 01-09-2013 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenverNative (Post 1972832)
Like how I was told to look at your signature but didn't care to put my attention on it?

I don't recall asking for respect, either.

:p4e:

I just assumed you wouldn't look because it was mainly words instead of pictures.

Claremonster 01-09-2013 07:36 PM

http://i.imgur.com/t8v1m.gif

Michigan Dave 01-09-2013 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyxis (Post 1972833)
How do you spell awesome?

MichiganDave. That's how.
Posted via Mobile Device

Fact.

Pyxis 01-09-2013 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michigan Dave (Post 1972840)
Fact.

See? Just ask him. He will tell you. :wink:
Posted via Mobile Device


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. Patriots Planet is not affiliated with the NFL or with the New England Patriots. The views and opinions on this forum do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the owners and/or operators of this forum and website.