Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Archives (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Random Thoughts That Don't Warrant Full Threads (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=38224)

TBrownslady 02-16-2009 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shirtsleeve (Post 1086793)
That is almost the exact cure I gave you last year when you were sick, except for the c. And I am due!:thumb: Maybe tomorrow AM.

LMAO I thought you said Nyquil? That Emergen C stuff is amazing. I drink one every morning just to get my vitamins. My mom has been sick so I've been making sure to keep up with it and avoid getting sick myself.

PatsFanLisa 02-16-2009 12:20 PM

I think we should be able to say the word f-u-c-k here without getting al #$@'d out like some other boards. This is a big part of my vocabulary and I hate being censored. :)

Costanza 02-16-2009 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatsFanLisa (Post 1086994)
I think we should be able to say the word f-u-c-k here without getting al #$@'d out like some other boards. This is a big part of my vocabulary and I hate being censored. :)

****in' A :toast:

LurkingWife 02-16-2009 12:53 PM

Once again I have noticed that my hubby is in the girlie pic thread.. So, I'm off to look at some beefcakes..

JD10367 02-16-2009 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LurkingWife (Post 1087021)
Once again I have noticed that my hubby is in the girlie pic thread.. So, I'm off to look at some beefcakes..

Your hubby always checks out the new additions to the GP thread. Is that a crime? Would you prefer I be surfing for ghey pr0n instead? :shrug:

Back on topic: Molly Ringwald was cute. (One of her flicks is on AMC right now. Don't know which one, I assume eiher "Pretty In Pink" or "Sixteen Candles".)

O_P_T 02-17-2009 06:49 PM

I saw this somewhat ironic headline today.

Too early to get excited about premature ejaculation drug

mikiemo83 02-17-2009 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O_P_T (Post 1088626)

theRick will no longer be the 30 second man but either the 60 or 90 second man

great news, sounds better than the application of gorilla glue

Whaler53 02-17-2009 08:19 PM

yeah....so every now and then when you open the fridge, you get a wiff of something kinda nasty, like bad meat.

So after getting hit right in the face with this horrid stench I decide to do some investigating.

I find that the bottom shelf of the fridge has a small cravace at the back...and then I find that there is something back there that you wouldn't see unless you were looking for it as it is tucked way down inside the crevace...

I pull it out and what do I find? Pastrami....from November 5th.

Yep, I found the source.:Eason:

mikiemo83 02-18-2009 09:05 AM

Tom Brady looked real good last night, no limp and Mr Kraft was his usual handsome self too

PatsFanLisa 02-18-2009 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83 (Post 1088849)
Tom Brady looked real good last night, no limp and Mr Kraft was his usual handsome self too

So jealous of you, Mikie! I almost wanted to get in the car and drive over there.

You and Mrs. picked the right night to go out to dinner. I'll bet she drooled through her whole meal.

mikiemo83 02-18-2009 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatsFanLisa (Post 1088857)
So jealous of you, Mikie! I almost wanted to get in the car and drive over there.

You and Mrs. picked the right night to go out to dinner. I'll bet she drooled through her whole meal.

You could have made it, Patriots place is so close I forget because I usually only head that way on game day

no she likes the Matt Light types better

the best part was the three young boys staring over but not knowing if it was true...wait what were 3 - 10 Y.O. boys doing out at dinner at 9 pm - irresponsible parents

PatrietteAz 02-18-2009 12:21 PM

I had another weird dream with BB in it. I won't get into the unreal details but here is the meat of it.

I woke up flying in a small private jet with my hubby, BB and his woman,my dad and some random kids. The plane looked very lived in..and someone was using the shower. Anyhow we all exchanged some banter and next thing I knew we had landed at someone's mansion and there was a big party going on. I went over to BB and said:

"Before I forget again to tell you this, I want you to know that of all the Patriots things you have experienced I am not jealous of those but something else you got to do."

He looked at me with a huge grin and said, "THat must be game 7 of the NBA finals then? " I nodded. He continued" YOu would hav had VIP exclusive seats if you went to that".

Okey dokey. WHATEVAH dreamland.:)

Annihilus 02-18-2009 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O_P_T (Post 1088626)

ROFL

Doubling or tripling that 60 seconds would be well worth the probable $75/pill price they'll charge.

:spock:

shirtsleeve 02-19-2009 06:59 PM

I am reading The Forgotten Man. We are soooo screwed! Why is it so true that those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it?:banghead:

LurkingWife 02-19-2009 10:06 PM

Just finished watching Criminal Minds. It was about a guy who studied serial killers then became one himself. I really should have gone into criminal justice. :banghead: NOT that I would have turned into a serial killer or anything, but I might not feel as guilty when this chit fasinates me so much.