Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Archives (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Random Thoughts That Don't Warrant Full Threads (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=38224)

JD10367 08-17-2010 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VYF (Post 1546404)
My new walking buddy is such a wuss. After about twenty minutes she is ready to turn around and go home. "Oh I'm so tired I don't think I can make it up that hill! It's getting dark and windy I bet it's gonna rain soon and I don't want to get soaked."

You're fired!

Okay, did anyone else think this or just me?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6ZhAAN5xNB...t%2Btshirt.jpg

Grumpy_Bottom 08-17-2010 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anderson (Post 1546250)
Sprout TV. Nina. Ravage after good night show.

OK so it's not just me :thumb::hump: :thumb: :toast:

babalu87 08-17-2010 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grumpy_Bottom (Post 1546556)
OK so it's not just me :thumb::hump: :thumb: :toast:

Yes, it was just you two preverts

Think I actually had movement

Grumpy_Bottom 08-17-2010 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babalu87 (Post 1546559)
Yes, it was just you two preverts

Think I actually had movement

How's that feel with your ribs :coffee:

easycome_easygo 08-17-2010 08:54 PM

I think I'm Big Meech, Larry Hoover, whipping work, Hallelujah.

anderson 08-17-2010 09:11 PM

Finding a house to buy is proving to be the most challenging thing I have ever had to do with my wife.

She likes ugly stuff :(

foley11 08-17-2010 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anderson (Post 1546691)
Finding a house to buy is proving to be the most challenging thing I have ever had to do with my wife.

This is like a Josh Becket splitter that stays up in the zone............:Redsox:

anderson 08-17-2010 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foley11 (Post 1546693)
This is like a Josh Becket splitter that stays up in the zone............:Redsox:

Oh I don't think there's any doubt that I got lucky in that realm.:toast:

Grumpy_Bottom 08-18-2010 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anderson (Post 1546691)

I'm dreading January, when we can start looking. When I met her, she already owned the condo we've been living in for the past 10 years. We've established a few "musts" (i.e. she must have 2 stories, I must have a 2 car garage, we must have a good public school system - holy schitt private schools are 'spensive) but from a style standpoint, I'm worried that we may end up in a stalemate on the good houses.

foley11 08-18-2010 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grumpy_Bottom (Post 1546798)
I'm dreading January, when we can start looking. When I met her, she already owned the condo we've been living in for the past 10 years. We've established a few "musts" (i.e. she must have 2 stories, I must have a 2 car garage, we must have a good public school system - holy schitt private schools are 'spensive) but from a style standpoint, I'm worried that we may end up in a stalemate on the good houses.

With my wife it was the same items but also we had to live at the end of a cul de sac. Everything was about the cul de sac. Which in retrospect 11 years later was a pretty fuggin good idea.

anderson 08-18-2010 07:43 AM

My wife insists on three bathrooms. I don't understand why - we don't have any incontinent friends and I think I can count on one hand the times when we had to wait for eachother with the one bathroom we have now.

Wouldn't two bathrooms be enough?

Things we agree on: Must have a sufficiently sized backyard that is or can be fenced and must have a decently sized kitchen. Also hardwood floors.

babalu87 08-18-2010 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anderson (Post 1546811)
My wife insists on three bathrooms. I don't understand why - we don't have any incontinent friends and I think I can count on one hand the times when we had to wait for eachother with the one bathroom we have now.

Wouldn't two bathrooms be enough?

Things we agree on: Must have a sufficiently sized backyard that is or can be fenced and must have a decently sized kitchen. Also hardwood floors.

Hardwood floors are EASY to do. I've done them in all the upstairs bedrooms and the den. Of course our house was an unfinished upstairs cape that I finished with a little help hanging sheetrock (hire dudes to skim coat that) and my friend with the electricians license.

Three bathrooms is ludicrous, the house will be enourmous and so to will the taxes be.

Remember, if the price is right you can knock down that wall and make the kitchen bigger.

House hunting was tough............ thats why we built ours :toast:

anderson 08-18-2010 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babalu87 (Post 1546813)
Hardwood floors are EASY to do. I've done them in all the upstairs bedrooms and the den. Of course our house was an unfinished upstairs cape that I finished with a little help hanging sheetrock (hire dudes to skim coat that) and my friend with the electricians license.

Three bathrooms is ludicrous, the house will be enourmous and so to will the taxes be.

Remember, if the price is right you can knock down that wall and make the kitchen bigger.

House hunting was tough............ thats why we built ours :toast:

I would really like to build our own, but there's no time for that. Wife is desperate to get out of here and I'm happy to oblige.

Three bathrooms is a waste of space, IMO, unless we start inviting random people over for coffee and laxatives.

foley11 08-18-2010 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anderson (Post 1546815)
I would really like to build our own, but there's no time for that. Wife is desperate to get out of here and I'm happy to oblige.

Three bathrooms is a waste of space, IMO, unless we start inviting random people over for coffee and laxatives.

As the kids get older do not underestimate the value of extra bathrooms. Is your plan to stay in this place for a while?

anderson 08-18-2010 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foley11 (Post 1546817)
As the kids get older do not underestimate the value of extra bathrooms. Is your plan to stay in this place for a while?

I'm guessing it's a house for the next 5 or so years - maybe 10. Also, we only have one kid - and I don't think that's going to change anytime soon.