Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Roger Goodell Assclown Asylum (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Does Brady ever see his baby boy? (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=32000)

dashoe 03-18-2008 09:34 PM

Does Brady ever see his baby boy?
 
According to TMZ.com Tom Brady is an absentee father, a dead beat dad.

How does this sit with all of the Brady ballwashers out there? Does it bother you that he is more concerned with strutting around NYC with his Yankees hat and his supermodel girlfriend, than he is with being a good father to his newborn baby?

Or is it ok as long as he is throwing ally-oops to Moss in a Patriots uni?

If you ask dashoe, it's becoming more and more evident year after year that Brady is a spoiled douchebag who cares only about himself. Also explains why he is nonexistent when it comes to charitable work.

Bender 03-18-2008 09:55 PM

Don't project your issues with your father on other people.

It's counterproductive to your therapy.

PatsFanLisa 03-18-2008 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dashoe (Post 652320)
According to TMZ.com Tom Brady is an absentee father, a dead beat dad.

How does this sit with all of the Brady ballwashers out there? Does it bother you that he is more concerned with strutting around NYC with his Yankees hat and his supermodel girlfriend, than he is with being a good father to his newborn baby?

Or is it ok as long as he is throwing ally-oops to Moss in a Patriots uni?

If you ask dashoe, it's becoming more and more evident year after year that Brady is a spoiled douchebag who cares only about himself. Also explains why he is nonexistent when it comes to charitable work.

Too bad you didn't read the memo that Bridget sent out saying he was just a suitable sperm donor and didn't want a father for her child.

Dawsonstouchbac 03-19-2008 06:17 AM

What another dead beat dad...I know I would never let my kids support a douchebag like Brady who cares about nothing but himself. Great role model.

tehrick67 03-19-2008 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dashoe (Post 652320)
According to TMZ.com Tom Brady is an absentee father, a dead beat dad.

How does this sit with all of the Brady ballwashers out there? Does it bother you that he is more concerned with strutting around NYC with his Yankees hat and his supermodel girlfriend, than he is with being a good father to his newborn baby?

Or is it ok as long as he is throwing ally-oops to Moss in a Patriots uni?

If you ask dashoe, it's becoming more and more evident year after year that Brady is a spoiled douchebag who cares only about himself. Also explains why he is nonexistent when it comes to charitable work.

With the issues Tony Dungy has had in his life I don't think you should be critisizing Tom Bradys parenting skills, you don't know what arrangement he has with Bridget...

Akrobatik 03-19-2008 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Therick67 (Post 652501)
With the issues Tony Dungy has had in his life I don't think you should be critisizing Tom Bradys parenting skills, you don't know what arrangement he has with Bridget...

Tony Dungy's son killed himself because Saint Dungy wouldnt accept him because he was gay. He even tried to commit suicide a month prior to his death. You would think Dungy would of taken some time off football to be with his son, but nope, he rather stick to football and pretend like nothing happend. Great father he is!

dashoe 03-19-2008 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatsFanLisa (Post 652397)
Too bad you didn't read the memo that Bridget sent out saying he was just a suitable sperm donor and didn't want a father for her child.


So it's ok for him to disown his child? C'mon, thats ridiculous.

Akrobatik 03-19-2008 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dashoe (Post 652548)
So it's ok for him to disown his child? C'mon, thats ridiculous.


Scroll up and read my post. I think it will shut you up.

dashoe 03-19-2008 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Therick67 (Post 652501)
With the issues Tony Dungy has had in his life I don't think you should be critisizing Tom Bradys parenting skills, you don't know what arrangement he has with Bridget...


Tom Brady has parenting skills? He doesn't seem to be putting them to use then.:rolleyes:

tehrick67 03-19-2008 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dashoe (Post 652618)
Tom Brady has parenting skills? He doesn't seem to be putting them to use then.:rolleyes:

lets hope he's better at it than Dungy, you opened this can of worms, it's probably best to let it go...

dashoe 03-19-2008 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Therick67 (Post 652622)
lets hope he's better at it than Dungy, you opened this can of worms, it's probably best to let it go...

Why? You think what you say about Dungy bothers me? You can say whatever you want, but when you rip a guy because his child committed suicide it just shows what you're all about.

Dawsonstouchbac 03-19-2008 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Therick67 (Post 652501)
With the issues Tony Dungy has had in his life I don't think you should be critisizing Tom Bradys parenting skills, you don't know what arrangement he has with Bridget...

What does Tony Dungy have anything to do with Tom Brady being a dead beat dad?

Dawsonstouchbac 03-19-2008 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akrobatik (Post 652547)
Tony Dungy's son killed himself because Saint Dungy wouldnt accept him because he was gay. He even tried to commit suicide a month prior to his death. You would think Dungy would of taken some time off football to be with his son, but nope, he rather stick to football and pretend like nothing happend. Great father he is!

Retard - link? Because that sure does sound like assumptions that your making which you challenge everyone else to post facts. Once again, what does Tony Dungy have in common with Tom Brady being a dead beat dad?

tehrick67 03-19-2008 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dashoe (Post 652640)
Why? You think what you say about Dungy bothers me? You can say whatever you want, but when you rip a guy because his child committed suicide it just shows what you're all about.

I didn't rip him, just pointing out your hypocrisy... I have young children and wouldn't wish that on anyone...

What exactly are you all about?

I have my own kids to worry about...there was a case on the news last night about a guy who was abusing his girlfriends 7 year old son by burning his sack with a lit cigarrette and pissing on him, maybe you should be worried about those kind of things, not how good a dad Tom Brady is or isn't...

I guess you just don't get it, you're really not worth the time..

Dawsonstouchbac 03-19-2008 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Therick67 (Post 652650)
I didn't rip him, just pointing out your hypocrisy... I have young children and wouldn't wish that on anyone...

What exactly are you all about?

I have my own kids to worry about...there was a case on the news last night about a guy who was abusing his girlfriends 7 year old son by burning his sack with a lit cigarrette and pissing on him, maybe you should be worried about those kind of things, not how good a dad Tom Brady is or isn't...

I guess you just don't get it, you're really not worth the time..

Tom Brady is "suppose" to be a role model. Did we ever hear of the guy burning ciggarettes out on some kid? no....that is something we cannot control. We can instead insult Brady to the point where he might realize that he should grow up and be there for his kid.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. Patriots Planet is not affiliated with the NFL or with the New England Patriots. The views and opinions on this forum do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the owners and/or operators of this forum and website.