PDA

View Full Version : Ras Ah-Ghul your avatar is making me sick


thomas144
01-21-2005, 08:49 AM
Please change it. Can't even read your threads.

Undertaker #59
01-21-2005, 08:52 AM
Hey, you know you really got something when you bother thomas. :D

Annihilus
01-21-2005, 09:02 AM
Uh oh.....thomas has inadvertantly advertised his kryptonite to his enemies.....

LVent*
01-21-2005, 09:19 AM
lol i never paid attention to it till i saw this thread, it is quite nasty!

PA_PATS_FAN54*
01-21-2005, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by LVent
lol i never paid attention to it till i saw this thread, it is quite nasty!

That it is ..still amusing in a sick way though :thumb:

LVent*
01-21-2005, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by PA_PATS_FAN54
That it is ..still amusing in a sick way though :thumb:

yes it is lol, im hurting from last nite, so i will avoid his threads...:Eason:

Ras
01-21-2005, 09:57 AM
Well....I didn't realize I was causing such a problem.....

I had another avatar, but was told SirDrinkaLot had used that one before. Tough to be original!

I leave this on for a bit until I see if I can locate something else.

Undertaker #59
01-21-2005, 10:03 AM
How about hypnotizing boobs?

thomas144
01-21-2005, 10:07 AM
the boobs I like.

Ras
01-21-2005, 10:15 AM
How's that. In keeping with the festivities of the week, I present to you my new avatar.

Thomas....... I do this as a newbie and do not wish to offend any regular poster.

However, as avatars go....I tend to choose the weird, as I enjoy a good laugh as the next guy.

thomas144
01-21-2005, 10:17 AM
that's much better. for some reason that picture of the guy sticking his finger through his eye was giving me the creeps.

Ras
01-21-2005, 10:21 AM
I have one where a guys sticks his finger in one nostril and out the other!

PA_PATS_FAN54*
01-21-2005, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by Ras-Al-Ghul
How's that. In keeping with the festivities of the week, I present to you my new avatar.

Thomas....... I do this as a newbie and do not wish to offend any regular poster.

However, as avatars go....I tend to choose the weird, as I enjoy a good laugh as the next guy.

ah the sicker the better as far as i'm concerned.:thumb:

Colossus
01-21-2005, 01:41 PM
I can't imagine Tony Siragusa would be wearing Steelers gear.

TriadSteeler
01-21-2005, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Colossus
I can't imagine Tony Siragusa would be wearing Steelers gear.

I was thinking exactly the same thing

Hawg73
01-21-2005, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Colossus
I can't imagine Tony Siragusa would be wearing Steelers gear.

That's actually Mike Schuster-- the Patriots "fan of the year" from last year. I'm not sure what he's doing wearing a Steelers shirt, but I'd recognize that belly anywhere.

Mike used to post here, but apparently our slavish devotion to his glory wasn't slavish enough. ;)

PA_PATS_FAN54*
01-21-2005, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Hawg73
That's actually Mike Schuster-- the Patriots "fan of the year" from last year. I'm not sure what he's doing wearing a Steelers shirt, but I'd recognize that belly anywhere.

Mike used to post here, but apparently our slavish devotion to his glory wasn't slavish enough. ;) :LOL:

mgoblue101415
01-21-2005, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by thomas144
that's much better. for some reason that picture of the guy sticking his finger through his eye was giving me the creeps.

Yeah, well your picture of Bledslow is giving me the creeps.

Just the thought of him in a Patriots uniform.... :eek:

Uncle_Tom_Brady
01-21-2005, 03:06 PM
that steelers logo is obviously photoshopped on


more like painted. bad job.

B A Rabbit
01-21-2005, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Uncle_Tom_Brady
that steelers logo is obviously photoshopped on


more like painted. bad job.

No offense, But people who haven't shown their own Photoshops shouldn't criticize those that have.

Ras
01-21-2005, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Uncle_Tom_Brady
that steelers logo is obviously photoshopped on


more like painted. bad job.


Hey pinhead - if you read the thread correctly, the current avatar has been changed from the one thomas144 first posted about.

FYI - this was the avatar he was posting about -

http://www.uglypeople.com/uploaded/3427/Vixi.jpg

LVent*
01-21-2005, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Ras-Al-Ghul
Hey pinhead - if you read the thread correctly, the current avatar has been changed from the one thomas144 first posted about.

FYI - this was the avatar he was posting about -

http://www.uglypeople.com/uploaded/3427/Vixi.jpg

oh god i thought it was bad as an avatar...the close up is worse!

:Eason: