PDA

View Full Version : pats trolls on bills boards

patssucks
10-02-2004, 05:34 PM
if you guys get of are boards i will never come to this board are board is way better so if you tell them to leave i will leave and every other bills troll. because our board is infected with pat trolls

joehabpatriots
10-02-2004, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by patssucks
if you guys get of are boards i will never come to this board are board is way better so if you tell them to leave i will leave and every other bills troll. because our board is infected with pat trolls

You tell'em patssuck! That probably wont happen seeing as the have taken a liken to our boards. I wonít leave here until I can rub it in there tree hugging faces when buffalo wins.

Mr NFLfan
10-02-2004, 05:50 PM
I'm surprised he could spell patssucks.

pookie
10-02-2004, 05:56 PM

It's ok if you come to this board. Doesn't bother us a bit.... free country. As a matter of fact, it's rather amusing reading your posts and trying to figure out what they say.

So carry on Bills fan and get hooked on phonics. It werked fer me.

sir_drinkalot
10-02-2004, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by pookie
It's ok if you come to this board. Doesn't bother us a bit.... free country. As a matter of fact, it's rather amusing reading your posts and trying to figure out what they say.

So carry on Bills fan and get hooked on phonics. It werked fer me.

Yeah, what Pook said!

Come back please! Every time I read one of your awesome posts, I feel better about myself.

You go suck!!

pookie
10-02-2004, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by sir_drinkalot
Yeah, what Pook said!

Come back please! Every time I read one of your awesome posts, I feel better about myself.

You go suck!!

Reading all of our new Bills friends' posts makes me feel like a friggin' Rhodes scholar. And mind you, I aint the sharpest knife in the drawer!

sir_drinkalot
10-02-2004, 06:36 PM
Reading all of our new Bills friends' posts makes me feel like a friggin' Rhodes scholar. And mind you, I aint the sharpest knife in the drawer!

HA HA, I hear ya" bro!!

Annihilus
10-02-2004, 06:45 PM
For a minute there I thought the Wheel of Fortune crew was making a guest visit to the Planet and supplying us with some word puzzles.....

joehabpatriots
10-02-2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Annihilus
For a minute there I thought the Wheel of Fortune crew was making a guest visit to the Planet and supplying us with some word puzzles.....

All you pats fans know how to do is spell check. Good comebacks though. I guess if I had no comeback thatís what Iíd do. Sorry were all not trying to write books or impress our English teachers. Apparently you all must be your Rhode scholars.

Annihilus
10-02-2004, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by joehabpatriots
Apparently you all must be your Rhode scholars.

...Actually no, but as Patriots fans English IS our first language - so we really shouldn't be poking fun at you seeing as how you took the time to even learn it at all. Our bad.

And most of us don't need spell check.

Hemi_1
10-02-2004, 07:30 PM
All you pats fans know how to do is spell check. Good comebacks though. I guess if I had no comeback thatís what Iíd do. Sorry were all not trying to write books or impress our English teachers. Apparently you all must be your Rhode scholars.

"HUH" :LOL:

joehabpatriots
10-02-2004, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Bradyrocks
"HUH" :LOL:

Thatís more like a patriots fan.:D

HOF
10-02-2004, 07:41 PM
Let's just hope that the Bills win and Drew has a real good game!!!!

Simple as that! Trolls? is that a word "unique" to this "not well populated board"?What does it mean?

joehabpatriots
10-02-2004, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by HOF
Let's just hope that the Bills win and Drew has a real good game!!!!

Simple as that! Trolls? is that a word "unique" to this "not well populated board"?What does it mean?

Iím guessing it means the fans from another team talking smack before the game, I guess. I think they all had enough of the smack talk around here so they're all hiding now. I guess we won. Yippee!

BionicPatriot
10-02-2004, 08:07 PM

First off, let me say...I suck at typing...Yet in my worst day ever, I have never seen a post so freaking poorly spoken. Ever. Ever. EVER!

And besides kid, you cam here first. Cant take the heat can you hillbillies?

BionicPatriot
10-02-2004, 08:09 PM

Just like we said...There are no stupider fans on this damn earth. Jets are homers..Dolphins are...Uhhh....Miami has fans?

joehabpatriots
10-02-2004, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by BionicPatriot
First off, let me say...I suck at typing...Yet in my worst day ever, I have never seen a post so freaking poorly spoken. Ever. Ever. EVER!

And besides kid, you cam here first. Cant take the heat can you hillbillies?

No, canít take the heat, so I turned the fan on.

Undertaker #59
10-02-2004, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by HOF

You haven't been on-line very long, have you? Troll is not unique to this board - its not even unique to the internet. Its a term that has been around for a long time. Here is a definition for you:

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
On the Internet, troll is a slang term used to describe:

1) A post (on a newsgroup, or other forum) that is solely intended to incite controversy or conflict or cause annoyance or offense. (Many posts may inadvertently cause strife as collateral damage, but they are not trolls.)

2) A person who posts these.

The term has negative connotations, and is often applied as an insult, while simultaneously being claimed as a 'badge of honour' by troll organizations or individuals. Sincere but controversial or naive posters are sometimes mis-labeled as trolls, but the term is generally considered to be correctly applied only to those looking to provoke outrage or discord.

A troll's reactions to being identified as a troll can vary widely depending on the forum in which the exchange takes place. Any person unjustly accused of being a troll may be hurt and express indignation. A troll will sometimes react with verbal abuse, raising the stakes with inflammatory remarks maligning the motivation of the accuser. If a person pursues his/her perceived enemy from site to site, that is most certainly a troll.

Trolling is often described as an online version of the breaching experiment, where social boundaries and rules of etiquette are broken. Self-proclaimed trolls often style themselves as Devil's Advocates or gadflies, challenging the dominant discourse and assumptions of the forum they are "trolling" in an attempt to subvert and introduce different ways of thinking. Detractors who value etiquette claim that true "Devil's Advocates" generally identify themselves as such for the sake of etiquette, whereas trolls often consider etiquette to be something worth trolling.

Trolls are sometimes caricatured as socially inept. This is often due to fundamental attribution error, as it is difficult to know the real traits of an individual solely from their online discourse. Indeed, since intentional trolls are alleged to knowingly flout social boundaries, it is difficult to typecast them as socially inept since they have arguably proven adept at their goal of inciting conflict.

So there ya go.

Mr Suck - I am sure not all the Patriots trolls on your Bills site are from this board. That IS the official site of the Buffalo Bills, is it not? Naturally, that is where any trolls are going to try first.
You crying to us in your unique English-challenged style will not change anything. I am sorry you are so poorly equipped to handle the attacks.

joehabpatriots
10-02-2004, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Undertaker #59
You haven't been on-line very long, have you? Troll is not unique to this board - its not even unique to the internet. Its a term that has been around for a long time. Here is a definition for you:

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
On the Internet, troll is a slang term used to describe:

1) A post (on a newsgroup, or other forum) that is solely intended to incite controversy or conflict or cause annoyance or offense. (Many posts may inadvertently cause strife as collateral damage, but they are not trolls.)

2) A person who posts these.

The term has negative connotations, and is often applied as an insult, while simultaneously being claimed as a 'badge of honour' by troll organizations or individuals. Sincere but controversial or naive posters are sometimes mis-labeled as trolls, but the term is generally considered to be correctly applied only to those looking to provoke outrage or discord.

A troll's reactions to being identified as a troll can vary widely depending on the forum in which the exchange takes place. Any person unjustly accused of being a troll may be hurt and express indignation. A troll will sometimes react with verbal abuse, raising the stakes with inflammatory remarks maligning the motivation of the accuser. If a person pursues his/her perceived enemy from site to site, that is most certainly a troll.

Trolling is often described as an online version of the breaching experiment, where social boundaries and rules of etiquette are broken. Self-proclaimed trolls often style themselves as Devil's Advocates or gadflies, challenging the dominant discourse and assumptions of the forum they are "trolling" in an attempt to subvert and introduce different ways of thinking. Detractors who value etiquette claim that true "Devil's Advocates" generally identify themselves as such for the sake of etiquette, whereas trolls often consider etiquette to be something worth trolling.

Trolls are sometimes caricatured as socially inept. This is often due to fundamental attribution error, as it is difficult to know the real traits of an individual solely from their online discourse. Indeed, since intentional trolls are alleged to knowingly flout social boundaries, it is difficult to typecast them as socially inept since they have arguably proven adept at their goal of inciting conflict.

So there ya go.

Mr Suck - I am sure not all the Patriots trolls on your Bills site are from this board. That IS the official site of the Buffalo Bills, is it not? Naturally, that is where any trolls are going to try first.
You crying to us in your unique English-challenged style will not change anything. I am sorry you are so poorly equipped to handle the attacks.

Uniquely English challenged style! Please enlighten me Einstein. All know-it-alls here I guess. Sorry we're not up to par with your intellect, according to you. By the way Iím not new to the internet, I just never went on forums before, because I had a life, now that Iím in school working on my bachelors degree in computer networking, Iím home a lot studying, so Iím in front of my computer a lot. I never said anything bad about the fans here until I read all these posts calling bills fans hillbillies so now if you want me to act like you I can do that. Some of what you patriots fans say here has got to be some of the most juvenile talk Iíve ever heard of.

patsRmyboys
10-02-2004, 09:35 PM
I'm sorry that he's so poorly educated...ok, no I'm not...CUZ ARE BOARD ROCKS MAN!!! jees. That would be funny if it didn't make such a sad statement of the type of education some people have received in this country...

joehabpatriots
10-02-2004, 09:38 PM
Uniquely English challenged style! Please enlighten me Einstein. All know-it-alls here I guess. Sorry we're not up to par with your intellect, according to you. By the way Iím not new to the internet, I just never went on forums before, because I had a life, now that Iím in school working on my bachelors degree in computer networking, Iím home a lot studying, so Iím in front of my computer a lot. I never said anything bad about the fans here until I read all these posts calling bills fans hillbillies so now if you want me to act like you I can do that. Some of what you patriots fans say here has got to be some of the most juvenile talk Iíve ever heard of.

Iím sorry I thought you were talking to me. Ignore the above post. I just noticed you were referring to Mr. Suck, no hard feelings.hah! I have A.D.D

Ballbustah
10-03-2004, 06:04 AM
We like trolls around here. We don't get enough of 'em.
Who else would we feel sorry for?

joehabpatriots
10-03-2004, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by Ballbustah
We like trolls around here. We don't get enough of 'em.
Who else would we feel sorry for?

Yeah exactly. Hey!

Undertaker #59
10-03-2004, 07:19 AM
Iím sorry I thought you were talking to me. Ignore the above post. I just noticed you were referring to Mr. Suck, no hard feelings.hah! I have A.D.D

:)....yeah the trolling part was direct at HOF, since he said he had never heard that term before, and as you notced, the second part was directed at the thread starter....

But you, no you are coming around. We'll make a Pats fan of you yet. Heck, you claimed to be one when you first started and you already have Patriots in your name. I think you are secretly already a Pats fan, and you are here to explore that side of your personality. ;)

Too bad you are such a Hick though....:p

joehabpatriots
10-03-2004, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by Undertaker #59
:)....yeah the trolling part was direct at HOF, since he said he had never heard that term before, and as you notced, the second part was directed at the thread starter....

But you, no you are coming around. We'll make a Pats fan of you yet. Heck, you claimed to be one when you first started and you already have Patriots in your name. I think you are secretly already a Pats fan, and you are here to explore that side of your personality. ;)

Too bad you are such a Hick though....:p

Stop calling me a hick!:crying: nah but seriously, I am starting to like the patriots, just kidding. I actually was happy for the pats for a while winning super bowls because they were in the afc, until I started going on the message boards and heard all the smack talking by pats fans. But thanks anyway and may the best team win (bills) today.