PDA

View Full Version : Ok, so I just figured out why the National Mediots just don't get it.

TommyD420
11-22-2011, 05:13 PM
They're still comparing this 2011 team to the 2007 team.

How many dozens of nationally televised games since then, and they seem stuck on it.

I mean, it was just last year that they were stuck on an "old and slow" defense.

Never mind that this team has almost completely turned over since 2007, and is really a completely different team.

I mean, if you're going to talk about teams, shouldn't you occasionally watch one of their games? I don't break down Seahawks games, because I couldn't tell you the last time I saw one of their games.

Sorry for the mini-rant, but it seems like if you can get yourself a sports column at the Podunk Gazette - you too can cash checks from ESPN.

And speaking of cashing checks from ESPN; Jerry Rice is simply embarrassing on TV.

SkiptoMyLou
11-22-2011, 05:21 PM
Jerry Rice is on tv? I think I saw him on a Men's Wearhouse commercial. That's about it. :coffee:

I try to not watch, read or think of anything ESPN related because it's usually :facepalm: worthy.
Posted via Mobile Device

chevss454
11-22-2011, 05:41 PM
Jerry Rice is on tv? I think I saw him on a Men's Wearhouse commercial. That's about it. :coffee:

I try to not watch, read or think of anything ESPN related because it's usually :facepalm: worthy.
Posted via Mobile Device

He does an unfunny skit on Dancing With the Stars.

Tommy, you have any links?

BizarroAnnihilus
11-22-2011, 07:06 PM
And speaking of cashing checks from ESPN; Jerry Rice is simply embarrassing on TV.

Yeah, he's pretty bad alright. Not Emmit Smif bad, but bad enough he should probably keep his mouf shut.