PDA

View Full Version : I should have a funnier thread title...

Flagg the Wanderer
05-21-2010, 07:55 AM
...but there are just too many ways I could go with this.

There is much win here.

It really is awful, but... ROFL ROFL ROFL

link (http://www.concordmonitor.com/article/police-bullies-tattooed-kid)

In what the police are calling an atrocious hate crime, a 14-year-old Concord High School freshman with intellectual challenges was bullied into getting lewd tattoos on his buttocks by a group he wanted to be friends with, court records show.

Four Concord men were arrested yesterday and Wednesday on a range of charges in connection with the May 10 assault that left the victim with "Poop D---" across his entire buttocks.A fifth person - a 15-year-old high school student - will also be charged in connection with the case, police Lt. Keith Mitchell said.

Inside the dimly lit basement of a Holt Street duplex, the men told the victim to kneel against a weight bench as one of the men used a marker to outline the tattoo, which also included depictions of a heart and male genitalia, the police said. Then, they took turns using a tattoo gun to etch dark ink into his skin, the police said.

Two of the men arrested yesterday have connections to white supremacy, prosecutors said. One of them also threatened to assault the victim with his genitals if he didn't keep quiet, police records show.Editor's note: I assume that means he said something like he would dick-slap him. If he was more verbose and creative, maybe: "I will beat you to death with my huge cahk!"

There's some more just outstanding stuff in the article, but the best are the pictures of the defendants:

http://www.concordmonitor.com/sites/all/files/imagecache/article_secondary/photos/wyman.jpg http://www.concordmonitor.com/sites/all/files/imagecache/article_secondary/photos/vannest.jpg http://www.concordmonitor.com/sites/all/files/imagecache/article_secondary/photos/johnston.jpg

But my favorite? Love the shirt:

http://www.concordmonitor.com/sites/all/files/imagecache/article_secondary/photos/fisk.jpg

Especially considering this:When the tattoo was done, the victim was told to go and show it to a crowd outside.

They told him there would be no time for his Celtic cross. According to the police, Fisk then gave the victim marijuana as a reward.:jester:

I effing love New Hampshire. :shrug:

EDIT: Oh, wait!

I forgot the one of the best parts - one of the defendants' mother talked to the paper, and it is classic:

Joanne Johnston, the mother of one man who was charged, said local teenagers consistently loiter outside of her house. She questioned police accounts of the event, saying the victim willingly received the tattoo.

"He's the captain of his own ship. Nobody made the kid do that," she said.

Johnston said she was in Massachusetts when the crime happened. When she returned home, she found ink-stained paper towels in the recycling bin and metal folding chairs arranged in the basement.

"What are you going to do, arrest every bystander and call it hazing?" she said.ROFL

Yeah, the retahded kid [/NH accent] willingly had "POOP D*CK" tattooed across his ass. Especially since later in the article it sounds like he thought he was getting a celtic cross and they did this instead.

babalu87
05-21-2010, 07:58 AM
Funny or sad?

Dwight Schrute
05-21-2010, 07:59 AM
The small thumbnail is interesting.

Sorta like a Mr. T meets Prince kinda look.

:blink:

Flagg the Wanderer
05-21-2010, 08:06 AM
Funny or sad?No rule against it being both, babs.

Obviously it's sad, but it's just...just...so d@mn creative!

Also, you'd have to know CHS to really understand it. Some of these kids really think that they're inner city kids because it's the capital of New Hampshire, and they are just badder than bad.

Oh, and to add to the mix - apparently they're white supremacists:
Fisk had three tattoos of swastikas and Confederate flags on his body.The one thing I disagree with is that it is a hate crime. That's a weird line to draw. How stupid is stupid enough to qualify for a protected class?

Dwight Schrute
05-21-2010, 08:14 AM
No rule against it being both, babs.

Obviously it's sad, but it's just...just...so d@mn creative!

Also, you'd have to know CHS to really understand it. Some of these kids really think that they're inner city kids because it's the capital of New Hampshire, and they are just badder than bad.

Oh, and to add to the mix - apparently they're white supremacists:
The one thing I disagree with is that it is a hate crime. That's a weird line to draw. How stupid is stupid enough to qualify for a protected class?

These kids need a court ordered weekend "civics lesson" in Newark, NJ.

Maybe that'll put them back in the classroom and on the road to enlightenment.

mikiemo83
05-21-2010, 08:18 AM
I can see the sad and funny if the kid wasn't "retarded"

I hope each one goes to prison and has someone tattoo "Poop D---" across his entire buttocks then a group takes turns applying man love as a moisturizer

now that would be funny

sorry but abuse to an intellectual challenged kid in any way is just wrong.

Flagg the Wanderer
05-21-2010, 08:34 AM

I hope each one goes to prison and has someone tattoo then a group takes turns applying man love as a moisturizer

now that would be funny

sorry but abuse to an intellectual challenged kid in any way is just wrong.:doh:

Of course it's wrong! It's wrong regardless of whether the kid's IQ is 50 or 150, isn't it? Duping a stupid kid into doing something like this is more wrong than physically forcing the smart, small, weak kid with asthma and allergies to do it?

I'm not laughing because the kid is slow. I'm laughing because they tattooed "POOP D*ICK" across his ass, complete with a picture of a heart and a schlong. That's a long way from pushing a kid down and taking is lunch money, don't you think? Or being mean on facebook? Or spreading nasty rumors? This is Teh Serious Bullying!

My older cousin has the mental capacity about an 18 month old, and is in a mechanical wheelchair, to boot. A man with Downs Syndrome was an usher in my wedding and is a good. I talk to him almost every day on the phone (actually he calls several times every day, at the same exact times, but I only actually pick up 0-2x/day because he can talk forever and I don't have that kind of free time.) I'm not insensitive to people who have intellectual disabilities.

Hell, my brother is a total idiot. Not retarded, just really stupid. Mikie, you of all people should be able to relate to that, no?

Regardless of the victim, the substance itself is still funny. The circumstance and the crime? Very sad.
The story? Funny. Can't we still differentiate?

C'mon, "POOP D*CK" across the ass? You just can't tell me that's not funny.

mikiemo83
05-21-2010, 08:43 AM
Flagg I understand the humor and the pain in this, I understand what they did is funny if it was a frat party and it wasn't tattoo ink

I just think what if that was my kid or brother or cousin? I think of how I would react

hell why not use Sharpies or even a henna tattoo if you want to but perminant ink on the kids ass, someone who only agreed to the tattoo to become friends with these kids is tough to giggle over.

I guess it is my observations of the group homes my sister runs and the guys there who would do anything I ask because I sold them my unused Patriots tickets that takes the humor out of it for me, I am not casting stones at those who find humor, most definately not but I am just commenting on the story.

GFY
05-21-2010, 09:26 AM
Some or all of these assclowns will wind up doing some real prison time at some point in their useless little lives. My guess is the kid with the hair in the green shirt. I'm hoping it was his mom with the quote because I want to hear her reaction when she hears he was assraped by 4 hard hitten' brothers. When they asked the accused if they were involved they'll say, 'hey, he's the captain of his own ship'.

Costanza
05-21-2010, 09:29 AM
Some or all of these assclowns will wind up doing some real prison time at some point in their useless little lives. My guess is the kid with the hair in the green shirt. I'm hoping it was his mom with the quote because I want to hear her reaction when she hears he was assraped by 4 hard hitten' brothers. When they asked the accused if they were involved they'll say, 'hey, he's the captain of his own ship'.

a-Yup

Annihilus
05-21-2010, 09:38 AM
flagg i understand the humor and the pain in this, i understand what they did is funny if it was a frat party and it wasn't tattoo ink

i just think what if that was my kid or brother or cousin? I think of how i would react

hell why not use sharpies or even a henna tattoo if you want to but perminant ink on the kids ass, someone who only agreed to the tattoo to become friends with these kids is tough to giggle over.

I guess it is my observations of the group homes my sister runs and the guys there who would do anything i ask because i sold them my unused patriots tickets that takes the humor out of it for me, i am not casting stones at those who find humor, most definately not but i am just commenting on the story.

+10,000

dchester
05-21-2010, 09:44 AM

I hope they get their backsides "tattooed" in prison.

3 Point Stan
05-21-2010, 10:02 AM
No rule against it being both.

Agreed.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b210/shepherd625/funny.gif

tehrick67
05-21-2010, 10:06 AM
if I was the dad of this kid who got tattoed, id bang these clowns in the azz myself:coffee:

Costanza
05-21-2010, 10:14 AM
if I was the dad of this kid who got tattoed, id bang these clowns in the azz myself:coffee:

I am pretty damn sure the kid doesn't have one.

If he has such low self esteem to do this to be cool, then shit at home ain't right. Ya heard?

tehrick67
05-21-2010, 10:18 AM
I am pretty damn sure the kid doesn't have one.

If he has such low self esteem to do this to be cool, then shit at home ain't right. Ya heard?

probably ture...I hate gutless people who prey on the weak, who cant fight back...

babalu87
05-21-2010, 10:34 AM
probably ture...I hate gutless people who prey on the weak, who cant fight back...

ture?

What doe's ture mean?

tehrick67
05-21-2010, 10:35 AM
ture?

What doe's ture mean?

it's like true, only different:coffee:

Den-in-NH
05-21-2010, 10:42 AM
No humor in this whatsoever.

Costanza
05-21-2010, 12:22 PM
ture?

What doe's ture mean?

:clap:

ROFL

cka203
05-21-2010, 12:30 PM

I hope each one goes to prison and has someone tattoo then a group takes turns applying man love as a moisturizer

now that would be funny

sorry but abuse to an intellectual challenged kid in any way is just wrong.

:heart: I totally agree with both of these statements!

If someone did that to my son, I would have no mercy on them in my revenge.....

SteelerFan87
05-21-2010, 02:06 PM

:spock:

Uh.... :blink:

Costanza
05-21-2010, 02:07 PM
:spock:

Uh.... :blink:

Revenge ass-rape.

Now that is funny

ROFL

Michigan Dave
05-21-2010, 02:08 PM
"Poop Dick" is hilarious.

I plan on adding that to the vocabulary stat.

Pyxis
05-21-2010, 02:35 PM
ture?

What doe's ture mean?

This shit never gets old.ROFL

SteelerFan87
05-21-2010, 02:58 PM
Revenge ass-rape.

Now that is funny

ROFL

Yeah, but if I'm going for revenge, male to male ass-rape probably wouldn't be my strategy. :shrug:
Unless it's like, having someone else do the ass-raping of teh target of revenge, and I don't have to watch. Or hear details.

"Poop Dick" is hilarious.

I plan on adding that to the vocabulary stat.

Right next to "assrabbit"?

ROFL

Costanza
05-21-2010, 02:59 PM
Yeah, but if I'm going for revenge, male to male ass-rape probably wouldn't be my strategy. :shrug:

It's the ultimate pwn.

:coffee:

SteelerFan87
05-21-2010, 03:13 PM
It's the ultimate pwn.

Hmm, this could be a good topic for a poll: would you put it in a dude's butt for revenge?

Still gonna have to vote no on that though. :shrug:

Costanza
05-21-2010, 03:14 PM
Hmm, this could be a good topic for a poll: would you put it in a dude's butt for revenge?

Still gonna have to vote no on that though. :shrug:

If you make it "...for a Super Bowl", you might have better odds here at a yes majority

ROFL

taltos
05-21-2010, 03:55 PM
Strong vote for prosecuting all of these little pricks. Also a strong vote for a civil suit for damages including pain and suffering. If need be take the parents' homes to satisfy the suit. I had a dearly loved cousin who was Downs and we fostered a couple of Downs children. No forgiveness from this end.

Flagg the Wanderer
05-21-2010, 04:35 PM
Agreed.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b210/shepherd625/funny.gif"Poop Dick" is hilarious.

I plan on adding that to the vocabulary stat.No, you guys are both evil. I've been thinking about this all day, and I've seen the error of my ways. Laughing about this means that you don't care about people who are weak and/or handicapped in some way.

You must bang your heads on the floor until forgiven.

Oh, wait!

ROFL

I just remembered the Poop Dick tattoo on that kid's ass!

Damn that's funny.

ROFL

(Poor kid though. And I do hope those kids all do solid time for this.)

dropKickMurphy
05-21-2010, 04:35 PM
Those a$$holes deserve to be made into a human centipede

Flagg the Wanderer
05-21-2010, 04:41 PM
Hell, my brother is a total idiot. Not retarded, just really stupid. Mikie, you of all people should be able to relate to that, no?

Those a$$holes deserve to be made into a human centipede:doh:

I got my posters mixed up referring to DKM as Mikie's brother instead of Hawg's.

Mikie, if you have a brother, tell him I'm sorry. Or don't bother.

Either way, my fault! :archive:

Grumpy_Bottom
05-21-2010, 09:10 PM
:doh:

I got my posters mixed up referring to DKM as Mikie's brother instead of Hawg's.

Pretty sure he's not Hawg's brother either, you're thinking of IGIG

mikiemo83
05-21-2010, 09:14 PM
Pretty sure he's not Hawg's brother either, you're thinking of IGIGkissing cousin or something like that who together with Hawg tortured IGIG and made him verbally tough and both deserve credit for IG's success

Grumpy_Bottom
05-21-2010, 09:16 PM
kissing cousin or something like that who together with Hawg tortured IGIG and made him verbally tough and both deserve credit for IG's success
Yup, though I'm pretty sure Hawg said he saw DKM poop and puke at the same time, possibly in a crib. Not sure what to make of that, honestly :shrug:

3 Point Stan
05-21-2010, 09:42 PM
No, you guys are both evil. I've been thinking about this all day, and I've seen the error of my ways. Laughing about this means that you don't care about people who are weak and/or handicapped in some way.

You must bang your heads on the floor until forgiven.

Lighten up, Poop Dick!

Those a$$holes deserve to be made into a human centipede
Also, this^^^^ is just beyond awesome. I solute you.

SteelerFan87
05-21-2010, 10:07 PM
:doh:

I thought you were saying Mikie was stupid. :shrug:

So should I or shouldn't I have reported you?

:D