PDA

View Full Version : Oh boy hammers gonna be falling

No.1jag
04-25-2010, 05:48 PM
Annihilus is busy posting in the moderation forum that has been set up.

Time for all you to straighten out or you're gone.:harumph:

3 Point Stan
04-25-2010, 05:49 PM
pants, now. ON

Grumpy_Bottom
04-25-2010, 07:42 PM
pants, now. ON
Heed! PANTS! NOW!

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/yYKHek8Z7zk/0.jpg

southcarolina
04-25-2010, 07:57 PM
I swear to Magical Cats that of this forum stops being pants-optional, i will stop posting here forever and EVER.

Jaric
04-25-2010, 07:58 PM
I swear to Magical Cats that of this forum stops being pants-optional, i will stop posting here forever and EVER.
Be reasonable.

There is no way they'd make all of us start wearing pants.

southcarolina
04-25-2010, 07:59 PM
Be reasonable.

There is no way they'd make all of us start wearing pants.

Thats what you said when they made us start wearing underwear, and look where THAT got us.

Grumpy_Bottom
04-25-2010, 08:01 PM
Thats what you said when they made us start wearing underwear, and look where THAT got us.Wait, we're supposed to be wearing underwear? :huh:

No.1jag
04-25-2010, 08:04 PM
Well I started wearing underwear that hot day in South Carolina driving around in a Durango when the leather seat sounded like it was grilling oysters when I got in it.

southcarolina
04-25-2010, 08:07 PM
Well I started wearing underwear that hot day in South Carolina driving around in a Durango when the leather seat sounded like it was grilling oysters when I got in it.

I dont believe you.

southcarolina
04-25-2010, 08:07 PM
Wait, we're supposed to be wearing underwear? :huh:

Read the Moderation Forum. Its all there in black and white.

Grumpy_Bottom
04-25-2010, 08:08 PM
Read the Moderation Forum. Its all there in brown and white.
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww :blink:

BizarroAnnihilus
04-25-2010, 08:08 PM
Read the Moderation Forum. Its all there in black and white.

You should probably upgrade to a color monitor. They sell them at Wal-Mart now for real cheap.

southcarolina
04-25-2010, 08:11 PM
You should probably upgrade to a color monitor. They sell them at Wal-Mart now for real cheap.

Whats the difference? I'll probably be banned within a week once the new Anti-OffTopic Thread and Thread Re-Purposing rules go into effect.

Moebius
04-25-2010, 08:14 PM
Mods in action...

BizarroAnnihilus
04-25-2010, 08:17 PM
Whats the difference? I'll probably be banned within a week once the new Anti-OffTopic Thread and Thread Re-Purposing rules go into effect.

I like you. Maybe we can consider witness relocation instead. Do you have anything against trailer parks?

southcarolina
04-25-2010, 08:18 PM
I like you. Maybe we can consider witness relocation instead. Do you have anything against trailer parks?

Yes. Tornados congregate there.

Do i get a new screen name?

Is Midgar taken?

Moebius
04-25-2010, 08:18 PM
i like you. Maybe we can consider witness relocation instead. Do you have anything against trailer parks?

clique!!!! Clique!!!!

Grumpy_Bottom
04-25-2010, 08:26 PM
clique!!!! Clique!!!!
What are "sounds a French mouse would make" ?

Deus Irae
04-25-2010, 08:29 PM
Who pissed in the moderators' Cheerios?

Moebius
04-25-2010, 08:32 PM
Who pissed in the moderators' Cheerios?

Probably your avatar. :D :fire:

Deus Irae
04-25-2010, 08:33 PM
Probably your avatar. :D :fire:

If my avatar's worthy of a strike, there needs to be a revolution.

southcarolina
04-25-2010, 08:33 PM
If i had a hammer
I'd hammer in the forums
I'd hammer in all of the threads
All over this board
I'd hammer out warnings
I'd hammer out bannings
I'd hammer out fights between some poster and another
All over this board.

shirtsleeve
04-25-2010, 11:14 PM
If my avatar's worthy of a strike, there needs to be a revolution.

this^

imapig
04-25-2010, 11:17 PM
this^
That^

BizarroAnnihilus
04-25-2010, 11:20 PM
That^

deus's avatar is toeing the line. I'm actually undecided and will let the others weigh in before making a decision.

HOWEVER: your f'ing skeletons need to go the way of the dodo please.

shirtsleeve
04-25-2010, 11:28 PM
deus's avatar is toeing the line. I'm actually undecided and will let the others weigh in before making a decision.

HOWEVER: your f'ing skeletons need to go the way of the dodo please.

Can I buy you a drink?

do you think he remembers that its open bar around here?

imapig
04-25-2010, 11:48 PM

HOWEVER: your f'ing skeletons need to go the way of the dodo please.Too much nudity?:shrug:

BizarroAnnihilus
04-25-2010, 11:49 PM
Too much nudity?:shrug:

Too much simulated sex. Doesn't matter if it's real, cartoon, animated rabbits or skeletons.

imapig
04-25-2010, 11:52 PM
Too much simulated sex. Doesn't matter if it's real, cartoon, animated rabbits or skeletons.:blink::shitfan:

shirtsleeve
04-25-2010, 11:54 PM
Too much simulated sex. Doesn't matter if it's real, cartoon, animated rabbits or skeletons.

Evil itraweb bunny doesn't like your tone.

http://www.spareroom.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/Bunny-Debbie.FINjpg.jpg

Costanza
04-25-2010, 11:58 PM

I am quite sure some people think I am a full-blown dyke because those boobies are always bouncing away. I mean, they are nice and all. But they do get attention. :blink:

imapig
04-25-2010, 11:59 PM
I am quite sure some people think I am a full-blown dyke because those boobies are always bouncing away. I mean, they are nice and all. But they do get attention. :blink:They are a thang of beauty!:harumph:

shirtsleeve
04-26-2010, 12:01 AM
They are a thang of beauty!:harumph:

Pig, the third pic in your sig is a red x. I cant see it.

imapig
04-26-2010, 12:02 AM
:hump::Ohbaby::archive::coffee:

imapig
04-26-2010, 12:04 AM
Pig, the third pic in your sig is a red x. I cant see it.I can see it fine...Its a Blond with huge ripped fruit...:coffee:

Costanza
04-26-2010, 12:04 AM
Also, my 5 year old always says "wait, go back!" when I scroll down the page with them bitties showing.

Talk about a big smile and red face!

imapig
04-26-2010, 12:07 AM
Also, my 5 year old always says "wait, go back!" when I scroll down the page with them bitties showing.

Talk about a big smile and red face!can you see the blond in my sig dear?

BizarroAnnihilus
04-26-2010, 12:09 AM
:hump::Ohbaby::archive::coffee:

So, let me guess....you are trying to test out the new rules with your new signature pic?

Dude, please, just leave the T&A out of your signature and keep it in the girlie thread, or at least re-size it so it isn't so f'ing obvious.

This isn't the time to be cute. I've put a lot of f'ing work into this and it's not really all that amusing.

Costanza
04-26-2010, 12:10 AM
can you see the blond in my sig dear?

I've had sigs turned off for years now.

imapig
04-26-2010, 12:17 AM
So, let me guess....you are trying to test out the new rules with your new signature pic?

Dude, please, just leave the T&A out of your signature and keep it in the girlie thread, or at least re-size it so it isn't so f'ing obvious.

This isn't the time to be cute. I've put a lot of f'ing work into this and it's not really all that amusing.Two things
#1 I thought the blond was adequate,but I will respect your wishes
#2 Yes I was being a smart ass regarding the smilies...
#3 Yes I lied there three things I have to say sorry... I Personally think this sucks big freaking wang! NIGHTY NIGHT!

shirtsleeve
04-26-2010, 12:18 AM
I've had sigs turned off for years now.

Can I buy you a drink?
do you think she will remember its open bar here?

Costanza
04-26-2010, 12:24 AM
Can I buy you a drink?
do you think she will remember its open bar here?

You must forget how classy I am, sir.

BizarroAnnihilus
04-26-2010, 12:26 AM
Two things
#1 I thought the blond was adequate,but I will respect your wishes
#2 Yes I was being a smart ass regarding the smilies...
#3 Yes I lied there three things I have to say sorry... I Personally think this sucks big freaking wang! NIGHTY NIGHT!

I wouldn't be more shocked if a troupe of naked circus midgets came dancing through my living room singing God Bless the Queen.

:coffee:

shirtsleeve
04-26-2010, 12:29 AM
I wouldn't be more shocked if a troupe of naked circus midgets came dancing through my living room singing God Bless the Queen.

:coffee:

Dude! That happened to you too? Where do they come from?

BizarroAnnihilus
04-26-2010, 12:30 AM
Dude! That happened to you too? Where do they come from?

Pretty sure they come from Canada.

Somebody ought to do something.

Costanza
04-26-2010, 12:34 AM
Pretty sure they come from Canada.

Somebody ought to do something.

Put the new mod on it. Initiation!!!

EasyBigFella*
04-26-2010, 08:53 AM
So instead of "die in a fire" we have to say "burn yourself with a lighter?" Instead of "eat a bag of dix", we have to say "feel free to enjoy a cocktail weenie"? ;)

southcarolina
04-26-2010, 08:56 AM
Put the new mod on it. Initiation!!!

Yeah seriously. He has been a mod for HOURS now, and i havent noticed one freeking change. Not one banning. Not one warning. Nothing. Color me unimpressed.

BizarroAnnihilus
04-26-2010, 08:57 AM
So instead of "die in a fire" we have to say "burn yourself with a lighter?" Instead of "eat a bag of dix", we have to say "feel free to enjoy a cocktail weenie"? ;)

That's actually a good question, and I'm glad you brought it up (even if it may have been in semi-jest).

The new rules aren't about censorship, they are about context. It's pretty easy to tell when someone is telling Matt Millen to eat a bag-o-dicks that that is not going to be judged the same way as when one of two planeteers who are having a discusssion tells the other to eat a bag-o-dicks and actually means it.

Die in a fire is a little extreme if you ask me, but when babalu says it, it's just funny. So we'll treat that contextually as well. I'd say that saying it in a heated context to another member is definitely overstepping the rules.

BizarroAnnihilus
04-26-2010, 08:58 AM
Yeah seriously. He has been a mod for HOURS now, and i havent noticed one freeking change. Not one banning. Not one warning. Nothing. Color me unimpressed.

Why do you have to bring race into everything?

southcarolina
04-26-2010, 09:04 AM
Why do you have to bring race into everything?

I dont. I despise racing.

No.1jag
04-26-2010, 09:06 AM
So I can't talk about SC's love for his Cocks anymore? Cause he really does love the Cocks. I would hate that he can't talk about the Cocks anymore on here that would just kill him.

southcarolina
04-26-2010, 09:08 AM
So I can't talk about SC's love for his Cocks anymore? Cause he really does love the Cocks. I would hate that he can't talk about the Cocks anymore on here that would just kill him.

The only thing bigger than my love of the Cocks, is your infatuation with my love of the Cocks. Im starting to think you are Cock-curious. Let me know if you ever want to give the Cocks a try. I can set you up.

benhamean
04-26-2010, 10:10 AM
Anybody else think that the term "Annihilus" is pushing a couple of the new boundaries?

Sounds a little risque...;)

No.1jag
04-26-2010, 10:12 AM
Anybody else think that the term "Annihilus" is pushing a couple of the new boundaries?

Sounds a little risque...;)

Comic books are risque now?:blink:

blantyr
04-26-2010, 10:21 AM
Comic books are risque now?:blink:

Not risque, but violent. I also note that with the WTF, we have masked obscenity. "Silence, I kill you" sounds like a death threat. I guess if you are a member of the right clique it's OK.

I recently had a problem in a Star Trek role playing site. I was playing an android where drawing sexual attention in public drew feedback in humiliation through the emotion chip. Another player was playing a Ferengi. He thought that playing a Ferengi gave one a right to role play sexual harassment as much as he liked. He thought it all in good fun. I'm a method actor when I role play, and did not think it good fun. As he was a member of the dominant clique, I was booted from a game because I objected to being subjected to ongoing sexual harassment.

I generally approve of the cleaning up of the forum, but the moderators ought to set examples rather than considering themselves above the law.

BizarroAnnihilus
04-26-2010, 10:32 AM
Not risque, but violent. I also note that with the WTF, we have masked obscenity. "Silence, I kill you" sounds like a death threat. I guess if you are a member of the right clique it's OK.

I recently had a problem in a Star Trek role playing site. I was playing an android where drawing sexual attention in public drew feedback in humiliation through the emotion chip. Another player was playing a Ferengi. He thought that playing a Ferengi gave one a right to role play sexual harassment as much as he liked. He thought it all in good fun. I'm a method actor when I role play, and did not think it good fun. As he was a member of the dominant clique, I was booted from a game because I objected to being subjected to ongoing sexual harassment.

I generally approve of the cleaning up of the forum, but the moderators ought to set examples rather than considering themselves above the law.

Yeah, the WTF? 'mask' only been that way for over two years now. ROFL

If you think you see instances of any moderators stepping over the line and violating the guidelines, please feel free to bring it up. You wouldn't be the first.

tehrick67
04-26-2010, 10:34 AM
Instead of a good hearty "go phug yourself" we can go with "be fruitful anf multiply"..

BizarroAnnihilus
04-26-2010, 10:42 AM

There's no need to be snarky. Again, let's try to keep the conversation going without being assuming.

Sorry, I missed your comment about the 'death threat' before. It's a comedy routine. Can't embed the video, but you can see a link here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go

Costanza
04-26-2010, 10:45 AM
That's actually a good question, and I'm glad you brought it up (even if it may have been in semi-jest).

The new rules aren't about censorship, they are about context. It's pretty easy to tell when someone is telling Matt Millen to eat a bag-o-dicks that that is not going to be judged the same way as when one of two planeteers who are having a discusssion tells the other to eat a bag-o-dicks and actually means it.

Die in a fire is a little extreme if you ask me, but when babalu says it, it's just funny. So we'll treat that contextually as well. I'd say that saying it in a heated context to another member is definitely overstepping the rules.

Another one I like- something about AIDS in the eye or something. Again, context. :)