PDA

View Full Version : what to do while waiting for the bowl

BionicPatriot
01-25-2004, 01:11 PM
Anyone have any ideas on what to do?

Annihilus
01-25-2004, 01:30 PM
To pass part of this Sunday:

I just watched the 'School Bus Figure 8' on ESPN2. It's like a cross between Nascar and Demolition Derby, but they use school buses instead of cars. The Harley Davidson Bus won.

It's amazing what you can find on TV when there's no football.....how do you come up with something like that?

BionicPatriot
01-25-2004, 02:05 PM
Bah..I will go back to my video games for now damnit:D

ItsGood_ItsGood
01-25-2004, 02:13 PM
My only hobby besides football is masturbation.

BionicPatriot
01-25-2004, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by ItsGood_ItsGood
My only hobby besides football is masturbation.

Well..what about the Red Sox you dirty man you:D

nepatsfan93
01-25-2004, 02:41 PM
NFL network on direct tv, my new favorite channel

chowder35
01-25-2004, 02:47 PM
i want to actually post on the panthers board, but the stupid site doesn't let me. I log in and when I go to post it says I'm not allowed to post here. what the hell, i didn't know being a panther fan was such an exclusive fraternity that they won't allow the competition to even speak to them in their forum.

DeaconPanther
01-25-2004, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by chowder35
i want to actually post on the panthers board, but the stupid site doesn't let me. I log in and when I go to post it says I'm not allowed to post here. what the hell, i didn't know being a panther fan was such an exclusive fraternity that they won't allow the competition to even speak to them in their forum.

I miss some of you, that is why I am here. I couldnt stand to lose any of you without a goodbye.

Hawg73
01-25-2004, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by DeaconPanther
I miss some of you, that is why I am here. I couldnt stand to lose any of you without a goodbye.

So is that laying down the gauntlet, Deacon?

You here for some smacking? If so, fire away - we could use the distraction.

I will say that so far every Panther fan that has been here has been fairly polite, but don't feel obligated to follow their lead.

So, what's on your mind?

canadianpatsfan
01-25-2004, 05:30 PM
I dont know bout any1 else but im going nuts!!!:banghead:
And 7 more days to go............O well i can finish my "D-FENCE" signs. Got mine done need to finish the wifes and a friends of ours.:thumb:
GO PATS GO!!!!

DeaconPanther
01-25-2004, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Hawg73
So is that laying down the gauntlet, Deacon?

You here for some smacking? If so, fire away - we could use the distraction.

I will say that so far every Panther fan that has been here has been fairly polite, but don't feel obligated to follow their lead.

So, what's on your mind?

I dont know if I am really a good smack talker. You can ask those that do know me. I am kind of footballed out right now because everything seems to be the same.

Example: We are better than you. Reply: No, we are better. Reply: NO, we are better. Reply: NO, WE are better. Reply:NO, WE ARE better. Reply: NO, WE ARE BETTER. Reply: NO WE ARE BETTER!

It just goes on and on. It does nothing for me other than increase the probability of alcohol consumption.

I think both teams are good since they are here. I will show proper respect for NE with all that they have done this season but at the same time I think my Panthers have a real shot at winning. I expect a struggle throughout the game which is what i like. Maybe some blood and with any luck some rain. That would be cool.

jfrorie
01-25-2004, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by chowder35

I checked your ID. You haven't completed validation yet. You should have received an email. It might be slow. The trolls are hammering the site.

We are pretty sticky on registering. It keeps the banned trolls at bay.

PatsR
01-25-2004, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by jfrorie
I checked your ID. You haven't completed validation yet. You should have received an email. It might be slow. The trolls are hammering the site.

We are pretty sticky on registering. It keeps the banned trolls at bay.

your're pretty vague on your code of conduct though. I read it word for word, and nowhere did it say it only applies to fans of other teams......................shameful

Hawg73
01-25-2004, 07:14 PM
I dont know if I am really a good smack talker. You can ask those that do know me. I am kind of footballed out right now because everything seems to be the same.

Example: We are better than you. Reply: No, we are better. Reply: NO, we are better. Reply: NO, WE are better. Reply:NO, WE ARE better. Reply: NO, WE ARE BETTER. Reply: NO WE ARE BETTER!

It just goes on and on. It does nothing for me other than increase the probability of alcohol consumption.

I think both teams are good since they are here. I will show proper respect for NE with all that they have done this season but at the same time I think my Panthers have a real shot at winning. I expect a struggle throughout the game which is what i like. Maybe some blood and with any luck some rain. That would be cool.

Well said.

I couldn't agree more. I'm bored senseless and cannot think of anything to post.

I'm usually not shy about starting a thead, but just can't think of anything that hasn't been beaten to death already and see little likelihood that things will improve this week.

So what are we going to do from going quite mad over the next long 7 days?

I might have to bump up some old crap.

DeaconPanther
01-25-2004, 07:20 PM
I am trying to think of some things. Heck, I came here. Where is my ol' buddy lick?

Are yall getting any snow today? We got a couple of inches and now it is sleeting. I feel a sick day coming.

Hawg73
01-25-2004, 08:43 PM
I am trying to think of some things. Heck, I came here. Where is my ol' buddy lick?

Are yall getting any snow today? We got a couple of inches and now it is sleeting. I feel a sick day coming.

No snow in SE Mass today but it is as cold as a well digger's ass.

I'm really sorry we can't be more entertaining, but....I'm stumped.

DeaconPanther
01-25-2004, 10:08 PM
Does everybody here go to the games?
Do you have season tix?
Will anybody be tailgating at their house next Sunday?

DeaconPanther
01-25-2004, 10:12 PM
I go to most of the Panther games. I had a rough stretch this year when the lil' lady lost her job. I missed the Tenn and Philly games.

Most of the time I buy my tix at the stadium. The prices went sky high this year but I managed to use some contacts to get some decent deals.

I will be tailgating in my backyard with family and friends. We are having my world famous "parrot wings", polish sausage kabobs, and beer. Everyone else will bring something.

canadianpatsfan
01-25-2004, 10:13 PM
I WILL BE TAILGATING AT MY BROTHER IN LAWS HOUSE. HES A RAIDERS FAN. HES ALSO ROOTING CAROLINA. SHOULD BE FUN!!!
IM SURE THERS GONNA BE ALOT OF:cuss:
BUT WHEN IS ALL OVER NO MATTER WHAT THERE WILL BE A:toast: TO THE WINNER!!!!!
>
>
>
>
>
>
THE PATS!!!!

BionicPatriot
01-25-2004, 10:27 PM
Do you have season tix?

I wouldnt call it tailgating. But, I am doing my usualy treat. Nachos, some Pizza, some chicken wings (hot mothers) Cips, dips, you name the **** food and we got it. Should be great!

bideau
01-26-2004, 06:59 AM
Do you have season tix?

I'm a season ticket holder. In 13 years, I've missed 4 games. It's one of my true pleasures in life.

I'll be at an annual neighborhood gathering, going on 14 years now. It's the highlight if the winter for us. Lot's of food and good company. Can't ask for much more.

DeaconPanther
01-26-2004, 09:45 AM
I want to be a season tix holder but we have to buy PSL's which start around $2000 a seat. Hopefully I can get some in the next couple of years.

I like sitting in the upper deck, what about everyone here?