PDA

View Full Version : More psyched than ever before for an opener...and Pats are going alll the way dammit

DarrylStingley
09-14-2009, 09:59 AM
I'm sitting here in my Boston's firm office on a conference call, and I have several more lined up between now and when I leave the office for the T (at the Back Bay Station...thank you, Bid).

My ability to concentrate on work is limited.

Why?

Because as much as we are in the middle of the golden era of Patriots Football, to be sure, we are also in the middle of a very trying period.

Since the last SB win, consider:

- Playoff loss to Denver in a game in which the refs made MANY bad calls and the Pats made MANY unforced and stupid errors in 05;

- Craptastic come from behind loss to the team many of us like the least (after the Jets) in 06;

- Shocking result in SB 42;

- Tom goes down for the season in the first quarter of the 08 season; and

- Miss the playoffs in 08 despite winning 11 games.

This is an incredible string of events.

Maybe I'm babbling, but I can't fricking wait for this game to start.

And another thing: The Pats are winning it all this year. They just are.

tehrick67
09-14-2009, 10:02 AM
I'm jacked and pumped...or is it pumped and jacked...

PatsFanLisa
09-14-2009, 10:03 AM
Woooohoooooo!!!!!!

Dwight Schrute
09-14-2009, 10:03 AM
It is hard to believe how optimistic and happy we all are when you think back to the bad string of events that you have accurately listed.

Let's just hope it makes them hungrier than ever and go get another.

The window is closing with each passing year.

EasyBigFella*
09-14-2009, 10:04 AM
Im looking forward to just getting there, seeing the tailgate crew again, and watching the Patriots roll.

Endless Mike
09-14-2009, 10:06 AM
I'm jacked and pumped...or is it pumped and jacked...

Jacked first, then pumped. And if you're good, you can even get fired up after that.

Endless Mike
09-14-2009, 10:07 AM
I'm going to be useless at work today. Useless.

tehrick67
09-14-2009, 10:08 AM
'I'm a little dangerous right now'

patsfanroach
09-14-2009, 10:09 AM
SOOOOOOO with you DS. (For all of the reasons above)! I have not been this psyched since 2003 after winning a SB and knowing they could repeat! Green and Vince need to be ginormous on the line so we can forget about the Sey trade and I am so wanting Tommy to dominate!!

HarpoonIPA
09-14-2009, 10:10 AM
I have a very nervous belly at the moment, I pray the good lord watches over our team and keeps them all healthy throughout this season.

babalu87
09-14-2009, 10:13 AM
'I'm a little dangerous right now'

I am armed and dangerous

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gcYLU02mO1A&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gcYLU02mO1A&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Costanza
09-14-2009, 10:14 AM
Bring it on! The kids can fend for themselves tonight!!!

lol

yppak
09-14-2009, 10:18 AM
Yeah work sucks today, can't wait, but extra sad :(, first opening game I'm going to miss in 11 years, damn bad economy, work cut-backs, and sky high ticket prices, I had to make the tough call and not renew my season tickets this year….

BradysOtherWife
09-14-2009, 10:23 AM
I have a very nervous belly at the moment, I pray the good lord watches over our team and keeps them all healthy throughout this season.

Agreed 100%. I have been nervous all week, plus I have the flu I think, I probably shouldn't be at work. I am useless here. I am afraid for our defense. Am I the only one who is worried?

EDIT: Any ideas for a good pscyh-up playlist for my ipod? My music tastes are very broad...I like most everything but country.

Costanza
09-14-2009, 10:24 AM
Agreed 100%. I have been nervous all week, plus I have the flu I think, I probably shouldn't be at work. I am useless here. I am afraid for our defense. Am I the only one who is worried?

Kool-aid, girlfren. Kool-aid. :toast:

tehrick67
09-14-2009, 10:27 AM

EDIT: Any ideas for a good pscyh-up playlist for my ipod? My music tastes are very broad...I like most everything but country.

Don't worry, be happy.

We've seen a perfect season go down the tubes with little over a minute to go.

We lost Brady for the season before it got started..

I'm not worried, I'm ready for some football:thumb:

midgar8784
09-14-2009, 10:27 AM

I am not afraid for the defense yet becuase I really have no idea how the defense is going to be. I mean I look out there and I see vets I see young talent, and it looks good to me, but I just have no idea how it will work out.

Oswlek
09-14-2009, 10:55 AM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xMUgmU_Hsjc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xMUgmU_Hsjc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

BradysOtherWife
09-14-2009, 10:56 AM
drinking kool-aid right now. I am trying to get over this fear of the pass, I did not see much from the secondary in preseason, but preseason is not necessarily an indicator of the team. I am still excited though. So many more hours to go.

Muse
09-14-2009, 10:57 AM
drinking kool-aid right now. I am trying to get over this fear of the pass, I did not see much from the secondary in preseason, but preseason is not necessarily an indicator of the team. I am still excited though. So many more hours to go.

you should stick around for the game thread we have here , good stuff :)

Costanza
09-14-2009, 10:57 AM

Lol at your mood. ROFL

I am literally pretending it isn't happening tonight so I don't freak out. :blink:

PatsExterminateRats
09-14-2009, 10:59 AM
I am afraid for our defense. Am I the only one who is worried?

I don't know if worried is the right word, but I am very curious to see how they evolve over the course of the year.

I don't think I can survive another crushing loss because the D can't make a stop at the end of the game like 06 and 07.

Darryl is excited though and says they've got it this year so I'll go with that. :peace:

BradysOtherWife
09-14-2009, 11:02 AM
Lol at your mood. ROFL

I am literally pretending it isn't happening tonight so I don't freak out. :blink:

I am literally getting the flu. I woke up with a terrible sore throat and a fever. I have been jittery since the college games on Saturday. I hate being at work.

Muse
09-14-2009, 11:02 AM
I am calm at the moment

659PM not so much :)

Oswlek
09-14-2009, 11:09 AM

Don't be, this defense will have its ups and downs, but will eventually be the best they have fielded since 2004. Since Rodney and Tedy went down in 2005, NE has been scheming from a point of weakness in the middle of the field, limiting their rush and coverage options. Assuming Mayo and Meriweather step up (not a large assuption, I think) you are going to be surprised at what BB and DP have up their sleaves.

As far as the PS goes, most of the passing yardage was allowed by Wheatley, Love and Rogers. Butler wasn't even passed on the last game and both Wilhite and Bodden are clearly better than anyone NE started last year. Plus, their DL was near-dominant against both Cincy and Wash.

Think good thoughts.

Oh, and here's another blood pumper:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/biMGUTpISFo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/biMGUTpISFo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Muse
09-14-2009, 11:11 AM
another pumping song
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FuIKd1LsUiQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FuIKd1LsUiQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

grog
09-14-2009, 11:23 AM
The football season begins today.

patsfanroach
09-14-2009, 11:36 AM
I am afraid for the defense too.....

Buffalo's defense!!!!!

Brady is gonna open up a can on their asses tonight!

Stay healthy my friends!

Songs for the pump up.

For Those About To ROck-AC/DC
Back in The Saddle Again-Aerosmith
Elevation-U2
Carmina Buran-Carl Orff
SOng 2-Blur
Crazy Train-Ozzy
Hells Bells-AC/DC
Welcome to the Jungle-Guns n Roses
Thunderstruck-ACDC

This should get you "in the mood"!

BradysOtherWife
09-14-2009, 11:37 AM
Don't be, this defense will have its ups and downs, but will eventually be the best they have fielded since 2004. Since Rodney and Tedy went down in 2005, NE has been scheming from a point of weakness in the middle of the field, limiting their rush and coverage options. Assuming Mayo and Meriweather step up (not a large assuption, I think) you are going to be surprised at what BB and DP have up their sleaves.

As far as the PS goes, most of the passing yardage was allowed by Wheatley, Love and Rogers. Butler wasn't even passed on the last game and both Wilhite and Bodden are clearly better than anyone NE started last year. Plus, their DL was near-dominant against both Cincy and Wash.

Think good thoughts.

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/biMGUTpISFo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Good points. We only get better as the season goes on. Thanks for the encouragement, I really need it. I am starting to feel the kool-aid buzz.

PatsFanLisa
09-14-2009, 11:40 AM
The football season begins today.

Really? :D

tehrick67
09-14-2009, 11:55 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fTsFaF_T0jQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fTsFaF_T0jQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

BradysOtherWife
09-14-2009, 11:57 AM
Thanks for all the playlist help. I am getting in "the mood."

tehrick67
09-14-2009, 11:59 AM
Thanks for all the playlist help. I am getting in "the mood."

Should I put on some Barry White>)

Brady's Bunch
09-14-2009, 12:21 PM
'Through adversity, there is redemption'

2009 New England Patriots: REDEMPTION

For the metal fans:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aa3PM1esBF8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aa3PM1esBF8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Steve1
09-14-2009, 12:27 PM
Patriots/Bills
Monday Night Football
Opening NIght
50th Anniversary Celebration of the American Football League
50 Greatest Patriots of All Time Ceremony at halftime
Retro Uniforms
Tom Brady
Randy Moss
Terrell Owens
Stephen Gostkowski kicking off deep deep into the endzone
Wes Welker
Retooled Defensive Line
Retooled Linebacking Crew
Retooled Secondary
Retooled Defense!
Legendary Prolific Offense

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!

TheBostonJay
09-14-2009, 12:36 PM
Can't friggin wait.

Less than six hours to go.

I'm more useless at work today than I usually am on Mondays.

FOOTBALL!

PATRIOTS FOOTBALL!

BradysOtherWife
09-14-2009, 12:36 PM
I have sooooo much work to do, but none of it is getting done.........I am ready for some football!!!!!!!!!! The kool-aid is working. I want T.O. to cry.

Muse
09-14-2009, 12:40 PM
I have sooooo much work to do, but none of it is getting done.........I am ready for some football!!!!!!!!!! The kool-aid is working. I want T.O. to cry.

You are fitting in perfectly

:cool:

Costanza
09-14-2009, 12:40 PM

Oh my gawd, girl, you definitely belong here. :toast::toast::toast::toast:

Muse
09-14-2009, 12:41 PM
You are fitting in perfectly

:cool:

Oh my gawd, girl, you definitely belong here. :toast::toast::toast::toast:

WTF? in stereo

:toast:

BradysOtherWife
09-14-2009, 12:45 PM
Thanks!!! I am getting good at pretending to work. Everyone is harassing me about the game. I have gotten multiple emails and texts. One was the Tommy goat picture..:( Another was last years week 1 pic. People in Pittsburgh are dicks.

Costanza
09-14-2009, 12:48 PM
Thanks!!! I am getting good at pretending to work. Everyone is harassing me about the game. I have gotten multiple emails and texts. One was the Tommy goat picture..:( Another was last years week 1 pic. People in Pittsburgh are dicks.

Sorry about that.

The goat pic is pretty gay, you have to admit it. But I think the world has finally established the dude ain't ghey.

O.Z.O.
09-14-2009, 12:49 PM

Rollins Band always makes me want to run through a wall.

sonsofkraftybob
09-14-2009, 12:50 PM
I wish we were playing a decent team though. This game has 50-3 written all over it.

Oh well, I have a dozen Wachusetts Blueberry Beers calling to me that it's time to....GO TO THE F'N GAME AND PARTY LIKE A ROCK STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Later Planeteers!:Party::toast::Party::toast::high::high::high::toast::Party::high::toast:

:shrug:

Muse
09-14-2009, 12:51 PM
I read that the Patriots have a new TD celebration song that they will use this season.

For those attending the game let us know what it is, with the sound and the dribble of the announcers I may not be able to hear it
So please let us know?

Costanza
09-14-2009, 12:52 PM
I wish we were playing a decent team though. This game has 50-3 written all over it.

Oh well, I have a dozen Wachusetts Blueberry Beers calling to me that it's time to....GO TO THE F'N GAME AND PARTY LIKE A ROCK STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Later Planeteers!:Party::toast::Party::toast::high::high::high::toast::Party::high::toast:

Have fun, d-hole.

THere is the TO element to this game. Won't be soo boring ;)

sonsofkraftybob
09-14-2009, 12:53 PM
Have fun, d-hole.

THere is the TO element to this game. Won't be soo boring ;)

I got 500 dead presidents saying ROUT

I use karma with real NFL teams not the 1AAA teams.

Costanza
09-14-2009, 12:54 PM
I got 500 dead presidents saying ROUT

I use karma with real NFL teams not the 1AAA teams.

Well, enjoy your beers and the win :)

BradysOtherWife
09-14-2009, 12:56 PM
:crying:"That's my quarterback.........." wah wah wah.....................

Muse
09-14-2009, 12:57 PM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PNO6On7cK1M&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PNO6On7cK1M&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Costanza
09-14-2009, 12:58 PM

No shit, and then how many short months later he was bitching about him.

What a fool.

3 Point Stan
09-14-2009, 01:01 PM
It's take a long time to digest but SB42, to me, is the worst moment in Boston sports simply because of what was on the line.

I didn't necessarily think the above last season on opening day (simply because I was still trying to sort it out). I didn't even see Tom play a down (I had a lot going on -11 month old son, pregnant wife - so I decided to skip the opener - and honestly, it was partly because I was so bummed about the SB and didn't want to see that stupid AFC Championship banner get raised). I was late getting home from the grocery store so I was listening on the radio. I didn't even hear the infamous play. By the time I'd turned off the ignition and got in the house to see the look of horror on my wife's face, Tom Brady's 2008 season had passed me by.

So here we are, feeling rejuvenated... Like it's spring time. Ever cut a lilac bush too short? It won't flower for a full season when you do. I feel like the 2008 Pats were a lilac bush that someone cut too short the year before. Sure, it's still a decent bush (...pauses for "bush" laughter/giggles...) but not fragrant, hard to dedicate valuable time to - even though we all did.

The Red Sox didn't win a World Series until I was 27 and it felt like they never would. I swear, the 2 years that have passed since SB42 seems even longer than ANY of that. I am salty... and ready to eat my guts.

I can't wait for this shit to start. Go Pats, y'all.

BradysOtherWife
09-14-2009, 01:01 PM
T.O. is a bitch. I seem to remember him whining about Romo throwing the ball to Whitten more than him, in that game I think he was thrown to like 19 times.

O.Z.O.
09-14-2009, 01:06 PM
I wish we were playing a decent team though. This game has 50-3 written all over it.Oh well, I have a dozen Wachusetts Blueberry Beers calling to me that it's time to....GO TO THE F'N GAME AND PARTY LIKE A ROCK STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

something wrong with that?

I like my games like that...:harumph:

BradysOtherWife
09-14-2009, 01:09 PM
It's take a long time to digest but SB42, to me, is the worst moment in Boston sports simply because of what was on the line.

I didn't necessarily think the above last season on opening day (simply because I was still trying to sort it out). I didn't even see Tom play a down (I had a lot going on -11 month old son, pregnant wife - so I decided to skip the opener - and honestly, it was partly because I was so bummed about the SB and didn't want to see that stupid AFC Championship banner get raised). I was late getting home from the grocery store so I was listening on the radio. I didn't even hear the infamous play. By the time I'd turned off the ignition and got in the house to see the look of horror on my wife's face, Tom Brady's 2008 season had passed me by.

So here we are, feeling rejuvenated... Like it's spring time. Ever cut a lilac bush too short? It won't flower for a full season when you do. I feel like the 2008 Pats were a lilac bush that someone cut too short the year before. Sure, it's still a decent bush (...pauses for "bush" laughter/giggles...) but not fragrant, hard to dedicate valuable time to - even though we all did.

The Red Sox didn't win a World Series until I was 27 and it felt like they never would. I swear, the 2 years that have passed since SB42 seems even longer than ANY of that. I am salty... and ready to eat my guts.

I can't wait for this shit to start. Go Pats, y'all.

I didn't have Sunday ticket last year, so I was watching our game on some awful stream on the computer, It kept buffering so I thought it was just the computer. My boyfriend kept saying "He's been down for so long...Oh God!" I just kept hoping it was the computer, then they started interrupting the other games to tell us what happened.............

Two hours left of work.............

babalu87
09-14-2009, 01:15 PM

Yeesh

Dont forget your dildos and KY

Costanza
09-14-2009, 01:18 PM
Yeesh

Dont forget your dildos and KY

I knew you'd say something about girl beers.

If we ever meet up, bring your skankiest, deepest, thickest, stoutiest stout and I'll drink the motha effers. Just to prove us gals can drink with the best of them, too.

babalu87
09-14-2009, 01:56 PM
I knew you'd say something about girl beers.

If we ever meet up, bring your skankiest, deepest, thickest, stoutiest stout and I'll drink the motha effers. Just to prove us gals can drink with the best of them, too.

Nothing wrong with gurlie beers if a gurlie is drinkin them

I should send you some beer :toast:

I bet SOKB uses Secret too

http://iwasnormalonce.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/antiperspirant_deodorant221.jpg

Costanza
09-14-2009, 02:00 PM
Nothing wrong with gurlie beers if a gurlie is drinkin them

I should send you some beer :toast:

I bet SOKB uses Secret too

Lol, you are such a dick. SOKB has the Jh stamp of approval.

I will rescind the dick comment if you do, in fact, send me beer. I'll send you some pickles or something :shrug:

3 Point Stan
09-14-2009, 02:00 PM
I'm sorry, did somebody say "dildos" and "KY?"

Costanza
09-14-2009, 02:05 PM
I'm sorry, did somebody say "dildos" and "KY?"

Does that interest you?

babalu87
09-14-2009, 02:14 PM
Lol, you are such a dick. SOKB has the Jh stamp of approval.

I will rescind the dick comment if you do, in fact, send me beer. I'll send you some pickles or something :shrug:

I'm only a dick because SOKB is a more of one than I :thumb:

PICKLES
I made smoked pork for the Jamboree this weekend and brought some WIKID SOWAH pickles along.

Taste
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Muse
09-14-2009, 02:14 PM

PICKLES
I made smoked pork for the Jamboree this weekend and brought some WIKID SOWAH pickles along.

Taste
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:muse:

oh my gosh may i have the recipe?

Costanza
09-14-2009, 02:15 PM

PICKLES

Taste
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I was trying to think of something that I do here on my farm that you don't do there on your farm.

:huh:

Some sort of jam?

Costanza
09-14-2009, 02:16 PM

I make bomb pickles, if you care. :(

Lol, I have a recipe for bread and butter zucchini pickles that are crisp and firm and taste just like the real thing, but better!

Also, my dills are the best I've ever eaten. So there. :p

Muse
09-14-2009, 02:18 PM
I make bomb pickles, if you care. :(

Lol, I have a recipe for bread and butter zucchini pickles that are crisp and firm and taste just like the real thing, but better!

Also, my dills are the best I've ever eaten. So there. :p

send me all the recipes please in pm :)

babalu87
09-14-2009, 02:20 PM

Yes
Market Basket Sour Pickles

They are AWESOME!

I was trying to think of something that I do here on my farm that you don't do there on your farm.

:huh:

Some sort of jam?

ROFL
We didnt make any pickles this year but in the past we have pickled peppers and cukes a few different ways.
I like them spicy with some gahlic

Jam :rockon:wuvwoohoo

We got jags of Asian Pears on the trees but wife wont let me make Perry

Perry = hard cider but using pears
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perry

Costanza
09-14-2009, 02:25 PM
I like them spicy with some gahlic

Jam :rockon:wuvwoohoo

We got jags of Asian Pears on the trees but wife wont let me make Perry

Perry = hard cider but using pears
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perry

I make my pickles exactly like that. :D

Is the lady gonna make something with them? Because Perry sounds awesome. :)

babalu87
09-14-2009, 02:28 PM
I make my pickles exactly like that. :D

Is the lady gonna make something with them? Because Perry sounds awesome. :)

She fvckin better :thwak:

Pie sounds good but I might steal some for perry and blame it on the deer o:-)

No way we can eat all those before they start going bad.

She ROFL at me though

WTF you want to ferment everything dont you ROFL

Costanza
09-14-2009, 02:31 PM
WTF you want to ferment everything dont you ROFL

Well, duh!

Muse
09-14-2009, 02:32 PM
I :heart: babalu and Jh

Costanza
09-14-2009, 02:34 PM
I :heart: babalu and Jh

You don't love me you just love my doggystyle pickles.

:p

Muse
09-14-2009, 02:35 PM
You don't love me you just love my doggystyle pickles.

:p

what not to like bout doggy style?

;)

Costanza
09-14-2009, 02:35 PM

;)

That's my girl :)

3 Point Stan
09-14-2009, 02:41 PM
Does that interest you?

It's amazing how closely it comes to both interesting me greatly and creeping me out beyond belief. Seriously, the line between the two is paper-thin.

Costanza
09-14-2009, 02:48 PM
It's amazing how closely it comes to both interesting me greatly and creeping me out beyond belief. Seriously, the line between the two is paper-thin.

Well, I'm not the one who said it. It was babs.

That should help you chose what side you are on. :thumb:

Spinal Tap
09-14-2009, 02:49 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iwCiQASnw6o&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iwCiQASnw6o&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

BradysOtherWife
09-14-2009, 02:50 PM

;)

Wow. I am gonna fit in great here. >)

3 Point Stan
09-14-2009, 02:50 PM
Well, I'm not the one who said it. It was babs.

That should help you chose what side you are on. :thumb:

Perfect example. When you say it: "I'm listening...."

When he says it: "Shrinkage..."

Costanza
09-14-2009, 02:54 PM
Perfect example. When you say it: "I'm listening...."

When he says it: "Shrinkage..."

I would not say that, though. I am not a fan of those things, you see.

I like the way skin feels, silly

BradysOtherWife
09-14-2009, 02:56 PM
FINALLY LEAVING WORK!!!!!!!!!!! Off to the liquor store.............

Costanza
09-14-2009, 02:57 PM

The force is strong with this one....

:D

Muse

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

oh boy you fit in here well :)

tehrick67

Grab a pizza, I'll pm you my address:coffee:

kali3
09-14-2009, 03:13 PM

I'm about to do the same!!!!

3 Point Stan
09-14-2009, 03:17 PM
I would not say that, though. I am not a fan of those things, you see.

I like the way skin feels, silly

ROFL

I am actually laughing at myself here. Not gonna post what I think would be a funny response - I'll spare you all.

Just know that it made me laugh.

ROFL

GO PATS!

Costanza
09-14-2009, 03:31 PM
ROFL

I am actually laughing at myself here. Not gonna post what I think would be a funny response - I'll spare you all.

Just know that it made me laugh.

ROFL

GO PATS!

Just send it to me, then :D