dred
12-30-2007, 01:38 AM
I agree.

Congrats guys.

you buncha cheaters!

:D

shirtsleeve
12-30-2007, 02:05 AM
Thanks. But it will mean little with out the ring to go with it. But tonight we eat drink and be merry!

amwreck
12-30-2007, 02:12 AM
Each week it just gets closer to being the biggest choke in sports history!

Congrats. It is obviously a feat that is nearly impossible to achieve. The pressure even seemed to be getting to the Patriots a little, for the first time ever. That's not an insult, by the way, but a compliment. Average teams crack under much less pressure.

Anyways, the higher the climb, the harder the fall... http://www.steelreign.org/images/smiles/devil.gif

Wandering Athol
12-30-2007, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by amwreck on 12-30-2007 at 03:12 AM

Congrats. It is obviously a feat that is nearly impossible to achieve. The pressure even seemed to be getting to the Patriots a little, for the first time ever. That's not an insult, by the way, but a compliment. Average teams crack under much less pressure.

Anyways, the higher the climb, the harder the fall...
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! 16-0! Yes, the pressure finally got to the Brady & Co: 22 unanswered points in the 2nd half.

The choke's coming: good argument to hang your hat on b/c that's what the Pat's under BB are known for. ROFL I expect the same backhanded whine out of SF87 when his mom finally gets done changing his diaper so he can return to the board.

My only regret is that the Steelers will probably not be around in the Divisional Round for another spanking. I can always dream....

Alcoholic9*
12-30-2007, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by amwreck on 12-30-2007 at 03:12 AM

Anyways, the higher the climb, the harder the fall... http://www.steelreign.org/images/smiles/devil.gif

I pray you guys somehow make it to us. We could use another bye week. The Giants showed more heart today then you guys have shown in two games combined this season.

Enjoy your 1 and done wild card weekend bounce.

amwreck
12-30-2007, 02:32 AM
Ok, maybe you didn't see the couple of personal fouls that happened as the team seemed to start getting a little edgy as the game went on, but I did. I do believe it was signs of pressure. That's not meant to be an insult though. They were calmer than I think just about any other team in the league would be, but they seemed just a little out of character tonight. It was just an observation and not meant to be a "backhanded whine". No whining here. They played straight through another 60 minutes and in the end, it was the gAints that cracked under the pressure, and that really wasn't much pressure.

Alcoholic9*
12-30-2007, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by amwreck on 12-30-2007 at 03:32 AM
Ok, maybe you didn't see the couple of personal fouls that happened as the team seemed to start getting a little edgy as the game went on, but I did. I do believe it was signs of pressure. That's not meant to be an insult though. They were calmer than I think just about any other team in the league would be, but they seemed just a little out of character tonight. It was just an observation and not meant to be a "backhanded whine". No whining here. They played straight through another 60 minutes and in the end, it was the gAints that cracked under the pressure, and that really wasn't much pressure.

Whatever... STFU and worry about getting through wild card weekend.

amwreck
12-30-2007, 03:03 AM
FU2.

dred
12-30-2007, 03:21 AM
I can already tell this post season is going to be a blast.

:thumb:

Alcoholic9*
12-30-2007, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by dred on 12-30-2007 at 04:21 AM
I can already tell this post season is going to be a blast.

:thumb:

Not for Amwreck. ROFL

dred
12-30-2007, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by Alcoholic9* on 12-30-2007 at 04:25 AM
Not for Amwreck. ROFL
Hey, they got the #1 D and 5 rings beyatch!

All they need is a dude to open the doors for them when they pull up to the stadium.