PDA

View Full Version : Jackson Playing

OHIOPATFAN
12-10-2007, 08:15 PM
This is really something. Jackson running back kick offs. He looks healthy and not a bad kick returner either. I guess there is just no need for him in the rceiving corps right now. Might as well let him get healthier. Probably the same with Troy Brown and at times Stalworth. We just don't need big performances from them. This means we have back ups that are probably better than most other teams best receivers. Dave Thomas is another one we are doing well without. We may be overloaded with great receivers. If we just had one power running back, but then again we have never had to expose Marony to the big test. Maybe he has it and it is yet to be seen. Overall, not a bad position to be in.

HomelessJoe
12-10-2007, 09:10 PM
i'd like to see him more on kickoffs but he makes me nervous on punt returns. and welker has been superb as a punt returner, no need to switch things up there

Threadkiller
12-10-2007, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by HomelessJoe* on 12-10-2007 at 10:10 PM
i'd like to see him more on kickoffs but he makes me nervous on punt returns. and welker has been superb as a punt returner, no need to switch things up there

Agreed. I almost thre up in my mouth on that punt return he dove for the ball.