PDA

View Full Version : Hey Chiefsgal


RavenZ
11-24-2006, 07:01 AM
Always good to see the donkeys lose.

And Jake may be out of a job

Have a nice holiday :D

blantyr
11-24-2006, 09:30 AM
Gee. The Donkeys lost two in a row for the first time in a good while. Think this is a sign that they are collapsing?

I think they need a QB controversy to shake things up. :)

bob elway
11-24-2006, 10:09 AM
Cutler is supposed to start against Seattle. Not sure what to do about our defense though. 2 losses in a row in our division realy hurts too.

RavenZ
11-24-2006, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by bob elway on 11-24-2006 at 11:09 AM
Cutler is supposed to start against Seattle. Not sure what to do about our defense though. 2 losses in a row in our division realy hurts too.

Have you seen much of Cutler? What's his deal?

bob elway
11-24-2006, 10:30 AM
Only in preseason against basic defenses. unbelievable arm.

JD10367
11-24-2006, 01:06 PM
Sort of a Catch-22 for Shanny.... The general consensus is that Plummer can get you into the playoffs but not win a Super Bowl, but if you switch to Cutler his raw youth may cause you to lose an extra game or two and NOT make the playoffs at ALL.

Personally, since the Pats have lost to the Broncos under Plummer, I'd prefer the move to Cutler. In a playoff scenario, against a rookie QB, I give a HUGE edge to Belichick.

Vito Babe
11-24-2006, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by bob elway on 11-24-2006 at 08:09 AM
Cutler is supposed to start against Seattle. Not sure what to do about our defense though. 2 losses in a row in our division realy hurts too.
Where'd you see that? Not that it's not a good idea.

Romo's success must make it tempting for all coaches to analyze their starting QBs performance a little more closely.

bob elway
11-24-2006, 03:13 PM
Adam shefter? (spelling) Claims reliable source that cutler will start against seatle

minvardar
11-24-2006, 04:37 PM
Well crap, who do you vote for in that game? I don't want Denver to win but I guess I will have to root for them. If Seattle loses to many more games they might not make the playoffs at all. Nice! (I know, I know, they should make it, but I can always dream.)

Hemi_1
11-24-2006, 04:47 PM
Switching to CUtler when your record is 7-4 is a MAJOR Mistake.

I thought Shanny had more brains than that.

If its true it should cost him his Job. Cutler may be a fine QB. He may be as good as Plummer in a few months of playing time.

I just think that if they switch QBs their playoff hopes are GONE.

Hemi_1
11-24-2006, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by minvardar on 11-24-2006 at 05:37 PM
Well crap, who do you vote for in that game? I don't want Denver to win but I guess I will have to root for them. If Seattle loses to many more games they might not make the playoffs at all. Nice! (I know, I know, they should make it, but I can always dream.)

Seattle not making the Playoffs would be sweet as all get out.

They have some big issues and I would not be shocked to see them end up 7-9 or 8-8 at best.

chef
11-24-2006, 06:14 PM
Plummer needs to be benched.
I don't care if they are 7-3, like Grossman he is costing them games

Annihilus
11-24-2006, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Vito Babe on 11-24-2006 at 02:34 PM
Where'd you see that? Not that it's not a good idea.

Romo's success must make it tempting for all coaches to analyze their starting QBs performance a little more closely.

They were talking about it all night during the KC/Denver game (Shefter was the source). Lot's o' debate about it, that's for sure.

chiefsgal*
11-24-2006, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by RavenB on 11-24-2006 at 08:01 AM
Always good to see the donkeys lose.

And Jake may be out of a job

Have a nice holiday :D





aww how sweet, thank you for thinking of me..and a wonderful holiday to you....:thumb:



oh yea..denver sucks!!!!!:D

bob elway
11-24-2006, 06:48 PM
Easy chiefsgal... i'm in pain here.

chiefsgal*
11-24-2006, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by bob elway on 11-24-2006 at 07:48 PM
Easy chiefsgal... i'm in pain here.






don't even talk to be about the pain of losing....>)

Denism
11-24-2006, 08:10 PM
Hi chiefsgal,

Congrats on yeir win over Denver. Even though it cost me money (sorry but i thought denver would win :doh: )

That win Blows the 2nd Spot right open!!

Good Luck & i hope ye Get it :thumb:

chiefsgal*
11-24-2006, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Denism on 11-24-2006 at 09:10 PM
Hi chiefsgal,

Congrats on yeir win over Denver. Even though it cost me money (sorry but i thought denver would win :doh: )

That win Blows the 2nd Spot right open!!

Good Luck & i hope ye Get it :thumb:





2nd spot...now way are you thinking the chargers have it locked up, are you??? We have a win against every team in our division, they don't.....we also play them again.....so don't be so fast in handing out that number one spot.......okay??>)

SteelerFan87
11-24-2006, 10:28 PM
I've got nothing against the Chiefs, but dammit I wanted the Broncos to win that game.
1. I like Jake "the Snake" Plummer. I don't understand why people don't like him. I mean, he seemed to be the only Bronco trying in the AFC Championship last year, and in this game against the Chiefs, it wasn't his fault every ball would hit his recievers in the hands, and they'd just refuse to catch it. Plus he had no running game whatsoever.

2. I have the Broncos defense on my fantasy team, lol.

3. The Steelers need the Chiefs to lose 2 games in order for us to pass them up in the wild card race. (sorry chiefsgal o:-) )

blantyr
11-25-2006, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by SteelerFan87 on 11-24-2006 at 11:28 PM
3. The Steelers need the Chiefs to lose 2 games in order for us to pass them up in the wild card race. (sorry chiefsgal o:-) )

I wouldn't take this personally, Chiefsgal. The Steelers need about a third of the AFC to start loosing...

JD10367
11-25-2006, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by blantyr on 11-25-2006 at 10:37 AM
I wouldn't take this personally, Chiefsgal. The Steelers need about a third of the AFC to start loosing...

If the Steelers make the playoffs, I'll run naked through Faneuil Hall with a Steeler logo painted on each buttcheek.

At 4-6, the Steelers are 2-1/2 games out of the last wildcard spot (currently owned by Denver at 7-4). They have FOUR teams above them in the wildcard chase (Jags 6-4, Jets and Bengals 5-5, Fins 5-6) and one tied with them (Buffalo).

There are only four teams worse: the Browns, Titans, and Texans (all one game back at 3-7) and the Raiders (2-8).

I'm not sure what the mathematical possibilites are for the Steelers, but I'm sure it's pretty low.

blantyr
11-25-2006, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by JD10367 on 11-25-2006 at 11:08 AM
If the Steelers make the playoffs, I'll run naked through Faneuil Hall with a Steeler logo painted on each buttcheek.

Well, one more reason to root against the Steelers...

chiefsgal*
11-25-2006, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by blantyr on 11-25-2006 at 10:37 AM
I wouldn't take this personally, Chiefsgal. The Steelers need about a third of the AFC to start loosing...

chiefsgal*
11-25-2006, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by JD10367 on 11-25-2006 at 11:08 AM
If the Steelers make the playoffs, I'll run naked through Faneuil Hall with a Steeler logo painted on each buttcheek.

At 4-6, the Steelers are 2-1/2 games out of the last wildcard spot (currently owned by Denver at 7-4). They have FOUR teams above them in the wildcard chase (Jags 6-4, Jets and Bengals 5-5, Fins 5-6) and one tied with them (Buffalo).

There are only four teams worse: the Browns, Titans, and Texans (all one game back at 3-7) and the Raiders (2-8).

I'm not sure what the mathematical possibilites are for the Steelers, but I'm sure it's pretty low.







GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>)

Hemi_1
11-26-2006, 11:37 AM
The steelers are a non issue this season.

And Cower will retire after this year.

Maybe they can get Mooch as their HC.

chiefsgal*
11-26-2006, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Hemi_1 on 11-26-2006 at 12:37 PM
The steelers are a non issue this season.

And Cower will retire after this year.

Maybe they can get Mooch as their HC.





Good, I can't stand the sob......:D